Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BUCKS] 💰SwagBucks💰|POS 3.0|No IPO & Premine|High Stake & Low Supply| - page 44. (Read 93217 times)

Activity: 495
Merit: 250
Glad you got it to work.  Grin
Activity: 566
Wallet not syncing any working nodes? thanks in advance

EDIT: Its syncing damn typo in .conf file lol
Swagbucks wallet qt are not working i want to try this altcoin in future to trade it in yobit i hope you can help me about the wallet it is still out of sync..

I'll fix it with a DNS server in the next wallets version.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Swagbucks wallet qt are not working i want to try this altcoin in future to trade it in yobit i hope you can help me about the wallet it is still out of sync..
addnode 37.187.27.4 add
addnode 113.148.158.231 add
Remember that you can only mine Swagbucks for a year, then you can just stake them.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
ok site looks good , starting to get more activity. What's next dev?

Glad you like it  Grin. The next step will be to try to get more activity both to www.swagsociety.me and www.cryptoleecher.rocks.

Then if there is interest, I think it would be fun to modify www.bitquest.co and start our own minecraft server with a SwagBucks denomination monitary system.
Activity: 247
ok site looks good , starting to get more activity. What's next dev?
so is this just for block chains? or can we upload movies, games ect?

Just blockchains right now, if there is interest, we can upload different chans wallets, etc.
Activity: 247
so is this just for block chains? or can we upload movies, games ect?
Exactly, it's free advertising and also a service for all the coins that have been uploaded. but later it is also thought that one should get paid to help and to seed the files. But it will be later, when everything is up and running and we see how one can earn something on this.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Are there any who are interested to help and upload bootstrap files for different coins on cryptoleecher.rocks?

How about giving some rewards to people who upload?

Uploading still requires some pieces of work. People may hesitate do it without any reward.

Isn't the reward that you get your file shared?

not really no Roll Eyes maybe if you were sharing a song or video you'd created but sharing a blockchain in itself is no reward

It is free promoting for the coin.
I don't know what would be the point to pay for everyone?
Then it would be just transferring useless data between users to get paid. And he if that is what he want he could just upload random data there...
legendary
Activity: 1050
Are there any who are interested to help and upload bootstrap files for different coins on cryptoleecher.rocks?

Uploading still requires some pieces of work. People may hesitate do it without any reward.

not really no Roll Eyes maybe if you were sharing a song or video you'd created but sharing a blockchain in itself is no reward
legendary

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

Activity: 714
Activity: 714
This coin is very nice
Go to the moon the price on yobit 0.0016
Cheers.!!!

Now it is down to only 0.00081 Sad
legendary
Activity: 1120
This coin is very nice
Go to the moon the price on yobit 0.0016
Cheers.!!!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
I have for sell 100 bucks at 1 bitcoin

Pm me

Why would someone do that?
They can be bought for 0.23btc so why would someone pay 4x that?

Maybe later in the developing of this project. Not now. But, you never know because of the limited coin supply it will not take too long if it has a strong community.

Why bring it now then?
Want to buy some bitcoins? I can sell for 1600$ per bitcoin Wink

Haha, I personal will not pay that much for the BUCKS at this moment. but, I have to give credit for trying. I will sell all my BUCKS at that price and all my BTC at your price.  Smiley
legendary
I have for sell 100 bucks at 1 bitcoin

Pm me

Why would someone do that?
They can be bought for 0.23btc so why would someone pay 4x that?

Maybe later in the developing of this project. Not now. But, you never know because of the limited coin supply it will not take too long if it has a strong community.

Why bring it now then?
Want to buy some bitcoins? I can sell for 1600$ per bitcoin Wink
Pages:
Jump to: