Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BUCKS] 💰SwagBucks💰|POS 3.0|No IPO & Premine|High Stake & Low Supply| - page 39. (Read 93217 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
What would you say about a Swagbucks dice site? Would it perhaps be of interest?  Wink

absolutely will play there

Activity: 495
Merit: 250

Yes, but only 4 entries so far, and no one voted for anyone. Come on folks, anyone can join.  Grin
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
What would you say about a Swagbucks dice site? Would it perhaps be of interest?  Wink

Good idea. Go ahead to do it. Wink

Also suggest to integrate the dice site with minecraft server. Then it won't be only a dice site like the many others. Let's make it different.
how many bucks you prepare for the dice ? can be up to 1M bucks ?

1 M Bucks? That's impossible, although I wish I had that much swagbucks  Shocked. In this moment there are only 88,364 BUCKS in circulation and I own not nearly as many as I want. Will try to gather up 2500-5000 at least  Tongue.
Activity: 686
how many bucks you prepare for the dice ? can be up to 1M bucks ?
you are talking about dice swagbucks in yobit or else, where ?

No, i'm thinking of opening one if there is enough interest in it.

interesting idea, but i strongly suggest you to have invest option in it, see clams and just-dice, the gambling sites with invest option can boost coin the value really really strong, in other side i too was thinking yesterday about if would be possitive for the coin to have an multipool paying in swagbucks, i would like to know you opinion about it
true , I agree with you , and I hope you make the site a fair dice unlike in yobit they really make it unfair .

Of course, the script I've looked at runs with provably Fair  Wink

interesting idea, but i strongly suggest you to have invest option in it, see clams and just-dice, the gambling sites with invest option can boost coin the value really really strong, in other side i too was thinking yesterday about if would be possitive for the coin to have an multipool paying in swagbucks, i would like to know you opinion about it
true , I agree with you , and I hope you make the site a fair dice unlike in yobit they really make it unfair .
Yes a invest option is a must  Wink. It would be great if someone wants to start a multipool paying in swagbucks, especially when swagbucks the pow phase is over (although there is some time left).
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

Tell us why we should give you 1000 bucks on http://swagsociety.me .
Maybe you get them, one of you anyway.

http://www.swagsociety.me/topic/59/i-should-win-this-contest-because
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
big pump,add bittrex, when?

Yes someone buys as much as they can get their hands on, it seems.

I do not know with Bitrex, we should probably be a lot bigger before they are interested. But you can vote to get us on the c-cex here: https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
ok I've helped vote in the c-CEX

I do not know with Bitrex, we should probably be a lot bigger before they are interested. But you can vote to get us on the c-cex here: https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
done vote
Withdrawal successful!
0.001 BTC sent to "1Fn1s3s3kkPmBEsrFFgZJomv54AxGVED5y"
Transaction ID: "89a7b76bbb62bcdf56670c3ea068fef3b95f9016f07c667adfe8984f90534402"
tank you

Activity: 389
24 hour volume:  1 btc,  hes buying all bucks you say? 1 btc?

maybe not all  Tongue but a lot, there are only 86,345 BUCKS in circulation right now  Cry
Pages:
Jump to: