Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BUCKS] 💰SwagBucks💰|POS 3.0|No IPO & Premine|High Stake & Low Supply| - page 49. (Read 93217 times)

Activity: 389
Merit: 250
Whoever it is buying all bucks, please stop! I want some to  Tongue
Activity: 495
Sent 25 BUCKS to luckyfaucets.com if anyone wants some  Wink.
What do you all think about getting a mascot to swagbucks?

Funny idea, why not  Grin. Any idea on what the mascot would be?
What do you all think about getting a mascot to swagbucks?
Finally, the price has gone down. Then I can finally start to buy again.  Grin
why at my wallet 0 active conection??

Gonna fix that in next update  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com

Add the following nodes from the OP.

addnode=108.61.99.233
addnode=82.5.92.215
addnode=104.207.138.176
addnode=37.187.27.4
addnode=90.255.19.133
addnode=193.192.37.135
addnode=70.72.236.5
addnode=144.76.238.2
addnode=174.71.127.215
addnode=142.54.185.146
addnode=73.203.5.98
Activity: 322
Thought we could get together a roadmap on what things we want and get done with swagbucks. All suggestions are welcome.

Something I want to swagbucks is A Staking Android Wallet  Grin
I filled up http://bucks.luckyfaucets.com with 30 BUCKS so the faucet works again. if anyone wants some free BUCKS  Grin.
Help us beta test altcoin bootstrap torrent site http://cryptoleecher.rocks
Only 100 users can sign up now for a start.
I have stopped mining this, there is no need, instead I get cheap buy orders filled, hope that won't stop anytime soon.
When do you expect to have the site hosting something up and running?
Also would like to say how pleasantly surprised I am to find a dev that is active after the coin gets listed on an exchange, keep it up.

Of course I'm active, this is a long term project. The site is already up and running, but we have not begun to post any bootstrap files yet.

Any suggestions on what coins bootstrap files, we should begin with?

Bitcoin, Litecoin, DOGE, Peercoin, DASH.

Great suggestions, some more?

Just go to this web page, and start from the top and work down. http://coinmarketcap.com/

Yes, it sounds like the best idea. Are there any who are interested to become Uploaders?

I could probably try to be a uploader  Tongue
I have stopped mining this, there is no need, instead I get cheap buy orders filled, hope that won't stop anytime soon.
Also would like to say how pleasantly surprised I am to find a dev that is active after the coin gets listed on an exchange, keep it up.

Of course I'm active, this is a long term project. The site is already up and running, but we have not begun to post any bootstrap files yet.

Just go to this web page, and start from the top and work down. http://coinmarketcap.com/

Yes, it sounds like the best idea. Are there any who are interested to become Uploaders?
Hello SwagBucks community!

This is a very interesting project, and we are happy to add BUCKS to our staking portfolio.
While we are building up our holding, we will accept BUCKS as payment in our OTC Direct Trade thread here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13077852
This means you can buy any of our POS coins with BUCKS and get 5% discount compared to market price.
After we have reached our base target, we will offer our stakes for sale.

Happy Staking!

IW

Nice  Grin, I will definitely buy BUCKS from you when you start selling them.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

Activity: 736
Merit: 500
Hello SwagBucks community!

This is a very interesting project, and we are happy to add BUCKS to our staking portfolio.
While we are building up our holding, we will accept BUCKS as payment in our OTC Direct Trade thread here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13077852
This means you can buy any of our POS coins with BUCKS and get 5% discount compared to market price.
After we have reached our base target, we will offer our stakes for sale.

Happy Staking!

IW
Wow what the price has gone up at Yobit, must hurry to buy before it goes up more  Tongue

Price is having a really nice behaviour, lets see if when much coins will be issued we can support at this price leve, at moment Dev is doing great

Unfortunately, (for me) someone put a whole ton of hash on this coin, in reaction to the upswing in price. I'll have to let my contract expire with MRR and wait to mine some other day. Is there a scrypt miner that I can buy that doesn't take a crapload of electricity to run, that gets a decent hashrate? MRR is so expensive.

Yeah right now it's hard to mine Swagbucks Cry.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Price is having a really nice behaviour, lets see if when much coins will be issued we can support at this price leve, at moment Dev is doing great

Unfortunately, (for me) someone put a whole ton of hash on this coin, in reaction to the upswing in price. I'll have to let my contract expire with MRR and wait to mine some other day. Is there a scrypt miner that I can buy that doesn't take a crapload of electricity to run, that gets a decent hashrate? MRR is so expensive.
Pages:
Jump to: