Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BUCKS] 💰SwagBucks💰|POS 3.0|No IPO & Premine|High Stake & Low Supply| - page 55. (Read 93217 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
What do you think? Is the current transaction fee of 0.0001 BUCKS good or too high?
That's the normal average transaction fee for most coins isn't it? I think that's fine Smiley What about exchanges for this coin? Are there any on the table yet? And also has anyone been having luck staking yet? I still haven't hit a single block yet and my staking time still stays around 24 to 25 min and doesn't budge from there lol
i´m agreed about fee, but staking i don´t have luck my time still 40 min.
Ya because the stake weight started out so high off the hop and your weight only contributed by the amount of coins you own it doesn't seem to matter if I keep mining or not I just keep staying just out of reach of staking rewards lol I don't know if I'm one of the only ones experiencing this kind of problem or not but I mined steady for 2 full days straight and kept cashing out of the mining pool everytime I hit 1 coin and still can't catch up to make enough weight to hit any staking rewards lol

Have you had your wallet online and staking all the time? One can no longer accumulate stake weight, but has only chance to get a POS block when the wallet is online.
Ya I know how a POS coin works lol I ain't complaining I just saying that it doesn't seem to matter how much I mine cause I still keep chasing right behind the other stakes and holders so without my weight ever growing from sitting in my wallet and only accumulating to the amount of coins I have in my wallet it just makes getting staking rewards darn near impossible lol

I'm sure you know Grin.

I think POS blocks will come more regularly later on. You will eventually get a POS, I have never had as high stakeweight as the network when I got a POS block. Don't forget that we are competing with the POW network too.
Oh I totally understand that their is still POW going on for the coin as well but what I'm stating is that because the stakeweight doesn't ever get bigger than your coin total it's like a dog chasing it's tail lol You start getting close but then you just keep running around in circles lol Also I think that without the min age for the staking to begin it also doesn't help cause when the bigger wallets hit their reward and the min time to expect reward finally goes down a couple mins before it can go down anymore their wallets finish staking their blocks and they have their weight right back again like almost instantly. Do you get where I'm coming from? I mean I'm still going to leave my wallet open and what not but I don't think that unless a bunch of larger wallets stake all around the same time that too many other wallets will have a chance of hitting POS blocks. Does that make sense?
Activity: 495
Merit: 250
What do you think? Is the current transaction fee of 0.0001 BUCKS good or too high?
That's the normal average transaction fee for most coins isn't it? I think that's fine Smiley What about exchanges for this coin? Are there any on the table yet? And also has anyone been having luck staking yet? I still haven't hit a single block yet and my staking time still stays around 24 to 25 min and doesn't budge from there lol
Ya because the stake weight started out so high off the hop and your weight only contributed by the amount of coins you own it doesn't seem to matter if I keep mining or not I just keep staying just out of reach of staking rewards lol I don't know if I'm one of the only ones experiencing this kind of problem or not but I mined steady for 2 full days straight and kept cashing out of the mining pool everytime I hit 1 coin and still can't catch up to make enough weight to hit any staking rewards lol

Have you had your wallet online and staking all the time? One can no longer accumulate stake weight, but has only chance to get a POS block when the wallet is online.
Ya I know how a POS coin works lol I ain't complaining I just saying that it doesn't seem to matter how much I mine cause I still keep chasing right behind the other stakes and holders so without my weight ever growing from sitting in my wallet and only accumulating to the amount of coins I have in my wallet it just makes getting staking rewards darn near impossible lol

I'm sure you know Grin.

I think POS blocks will come more regularly later on. You will eventually get a POS, I have never had as high stakeweight as the network when I got a POS block. Don't forget that we are competing with the POW network too.

Activity: 742
Activity: 532
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
Just got a POS block and saw that our network's weight went down from 2690 to 2618. So our POS diff seems slowly move in the right direction. We'll see how it goes in a few days.
Oh keep it up cause my time to reward just went from 25 mins to 24 mins now lol

Mine is down to 18 minutes now, soon there  Grin
Just got a POS block and saw that our network's weight went down from 2690 to 2618. So our POS diff seems slowly move in the right direction. We'll see how it goes in a few days.
Oh keep it up cause my time to reward just went from 25 mins to 24 mins now lol
BUMP

Okay folks now we have also been given a faucet for swagbucks. You can see it here - http://bucks.luckyfaucets.com

Do you have any suggestions on, payout amount + timespan?

It has also expressed a desire of a small bounty for the faucet. How much do you think the bounty should be?

Also is there someone who is willing to help me fill the faucet and pay the bounty  Wink?
We are soon at block 7000  Grin nice
I got my 1 stake about 24 hr's ago, since then it seems stuck at expected time to reward 19 minutes.
Ya weird mine has been stuck at 25 mins to reward for the past 2 days now lol I just hope the Dev can maybe address this and possibly make a change if possible cause that would be cool Cheesy Cheers

I think it will work out after a while. I'll see if I can find a solution if it's not resolved in a week or so.
Ya that would be cool mate cause just like I said I keep mining but I don't ever seem to get any closer than the 25 mins to expect a reward for some odd reason lmfao
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I got my 1 stake about 24 hr's ago, since then it seems stuck at expected time to reward 19 minutes.
Ya weird mine has been stuck at 25 mins to reward for the past 2 days now lol I just hope the Dev can maybe address this and possibly make a change if possible cause that would be cool Cheesy Cheers
mine stuck at 1hrs for the past 2 days...  Undecided

50 confirms and they got there weight back again, enough said?

I think it will work out after a while. I'll see if I can find a solution if it's not resolved in a week or so.
Activity: 742
mine stuck at 1hrs for the past 2 days...  Undecided
Activity: 532
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
Pages:
Jump to: