Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BUCKS] 💰SwagBucks💰|POS 3.0|No IPO & Premine|High Stake & Low Supply| - page 58. (Read 93217 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 250
Saying there is no coin age is specifying the POS as DPOS. HiPOS and normal POS both use coin age to determine the stake weight. With DPOS, all mature coins have the same stake weight so coin age is irrelevant.

You can see later in the post it specifies that 50 confirms are needed to mature and begin staking.

It is a clumsy way of approaching it but the dev probably didn't want to put DPOS in the title, because why advertise that you're using the worst POS system?

(I'm mining anyway fwiw)

edit: it is also common for developers to have no idea what staking system they are using, this appears to be true DPOS though based on my observations
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
So if I read that correctly the POS has no min age like staking should start almost immediately when your coins are confirmed in your wallet? Or did I misread that somehow? Also when does the POS officially start for this coin?
Activity: 363
Is this your first DPOS folks? They always have insane stake weight. The "1" you see per coin when you hover over the icon represents an absolute fuckton of weight in the console, for every DPOS coin.

This one might be specifically worse, I haven't done any testing to determine what the relative magnitude of the weights are on normal DPOS coins, but I suspect your cause for alarm is unwarranted in this case.

(I have been a longtime critic of DPOS for this and other reasons, this staking system is more vulnerable to manipulation from every direction than any other)
Alright so I'm looking forward to mining this coin now for sure and thanks for the link to the windows wallet it synced with absolutely no problems whatsoever and that's the kind of wallets that I really like to use lol Cheers
So no answer on whether or not there is a windows wallet for this coin? I would just like to know if it is possible for me to start mining these things

Yes there is but ocminer is right that the staking is kinda wongy, try at your own risk...

Thanks Nthused knew I could count on a good buddy like you mate Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
So no answer on whether or not there is a windows wallet for this coin? I would just like to know if it is possible for me to start mining these things

Yes there is but ocminer is right that the staking is kinda wongy, try at your own risk...

Activity: 532
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

It's right there on the first page.
Activity: 532
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
Excellent, what more could one wish for in a coin?
Also explains why I wasn't getting any rewards....  Sad
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
That net stake weight looks majorly off for a cryptocurrency with only 2kish coins.

Unless there's something I'm not understanding about the stake age/weight multiplier for this coin. The staking diff looks super high as well for such a low coin supply.

In two words:

It's broken
Is there a windows wallet yet? I wouldn't mind staking and mining some of these coins to see what happens Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
That net stake weight looks majorly off for a cryptocurrency with only 2kish coins.

Unless there's something I'm not understanding about the stake age/weight multiplier for this coin. The staking diff looks super high as well for such a low coin supply.
Activity: 247
So have I got this right? SwagBucks = the currency for swagsociety.me and SwagSociety is a forum for swag people? Tongue

People will think that your new currency is a currency for the task site Swagbucks IMO.

in the ANN "I intend to integrate a torrent tracker with swagsociety.me for different altcoins bootstrap files. Where members are being paid for seeding them."

EDIT: It would be nice to have a online store for SWAG. ie hats, rings, glasses ect
Activity: 692
Merit: 501
฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK
Minted my first POS BlocK tx: ea9959bb70e5ea707549cc65c9fdb3c18fd2d2c95ff0049c3aab233d16420839  Grin

Hmm, none of my coins have staked yet... still waiting...

I submitted the addcoin request to Yobit though.

Submitted the add coin from me too on Yobit!
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
Minted my first POS BlocK tx: ea9959bb70e5ea707549cc65c9fdb3c18fd2d2c95ff0049c3aab233d16420839  Grin

Hmm, none of my coins have staked yet... still waiting...

I submitted the addcoin request to Yobit though.
Activity: 387
So have I got this right? SwagBucks = the currency for swagsociety.me and SwagSociety is a forum for swag people? Tongue

People will think that your new currency is a currency for the task site Swagbucks IMO.
Activity: 247
Activity: 692
Merit: 501
฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK
Seems really nice. Waiting for an exchange!
Activity: 495
Activity: 495
With block explorer, faucet, and stable PoW network, this coin should hit Yobit fairly quickly.

I'm willing to sell at 0.0045 per coin before that happens though-- PM me (or better yet, Twitter DM me)

That would not be wrong. Hope that yobit add us soon.  Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: