Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BUCKS] 💰SwagBucks💰|POS 3.0|No IPO & Premine|High Stake & Low Supply| - page 65. (Read 93217 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
What is the purpose of this coin? Is it an experiment?

Swagbucks is intended for use on swagsociety.me. I intend to integrate a torrent tracker with swagsociety.me for different altcoins bootstrap files. Where members are being paid for seeding them.

This is actually decently useful for cryptoccurency people.

I thought it could be useful with a website where the bootstrap files will be seeded and kept updated.

Sounds good-- is it worth putting up a launch countdown?

if "couple" means "two" then its showtime Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast

Swagbucks is intended for use on swagsociety.me. I intend to integrate a torrent tracker with swagsociety.me for different altcoins bootstrap files. Where members are being paid for seeding them.

I thought it could be useful with a website where the bootstrap files will be seeded and kept updated.

Sounds good-- is it worth putting up a launch countdown?
Activity: 495
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast

I believe there's going to be a confusion regarding "BUCKS". If I recall correctly, there was "Gorilla BUCKS", which used the same abr "BUCKS" as you use right now.

Also, your website appears to be down?

You're right about GorillaBucks Sad but it seems to be abandoned. Will try to use Bucks and if many dislike it. I can switch to something else simply.

The website works for me.
This is your website, right?

Not sure why it's not working for me to be honest.

weird Huh It works for me on two computers and my mobile (which has its own connection)

DNS can take up to 24 hours to propregate, depends on when you connected the domain name, with the server ip

Thanks for the suggestion but it should not be a problem. Pointed the DNS to the IP several days ago  Huh.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

I believe there's going to be a confusion regarding "BUCKS". If I recall correctly, there was "Gorilla BUCKS", which used the same abr "BUCKS" as you use right now.

You're right about GorillaBucks Sad but it seems to be abandoned. Will try to use Bucks and if many dislike it. I can switch to something else simply.

weird Huh It works for me on two computers and my mobile (which has its own connection)

DNS can take up to 24 hours to propregate, depends on when you connected the domain name, with the server ip

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
Launch Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2015 04:35:09 GMT

No premine. No ICO.

mining-dutch.nl
italyiimp.com
(for italyiimp.com)to get paid in BUCKS just set c=BUCKS as password in your configuration.

swagbucks.conf
Code:
addnode=104.129.16.120
addnode=104.223.1.108
addnode=104.223.1.109
addnode=104.238.136.121
addnode=107.181.152.200
addnode=107.181.152.201
addnode=108.170.1.134
addnode=155.254.35.100
addnode=155.254.35.113
addnode=155.254.35.114