Author

Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000 - page 112. (Read 2170646 times)

Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Thank you pinballdude!

I unterstand...

But would it be possible to make a new thread (linked to this one) and fill this new one with all the information and changes since the last update form the developer account?

Sure it is possible to search the net for information, but Bitcointalk is the most used crytoforum I think.
Every *sorry* CrapCoin has an "ANN" looking better than BURST.

If I am a new user an only see wrong and/or old information...

I might think: "Ok, it´s a waste of time."

Please don´t get me wrong, I like BURST Wink

I believe there should be some updates done as well.  Add to the appeal of things a little I would have to say.  That and most of the links do not work that are in the OPs [ANN].  Thsee should be updated.

We had a new OP ready to post, however, due to the guidelines of Bitcointalk, our account BurstDevTeam is unable to post images, and thus the new OP is unable to be posted with correct formatting...

I am willing, however, to post it with the corrected formatting under my name, until we can post enough on the new account to get the rep high enough.

If this is acceptable to the community, I can do this. Then we can have the admins of the forum here lock this thread after posting a link to the newer post.

If this sounds okay to everyone, then we can do this.

I say go for it.

H.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
Thank you pinballdude!

I unterstand...

But would it be possible to make a new thread (linked to this one) and fill this new one with all the information and changes since the last update form the developer account?

Sure it is possible to search the net for information, but Bitcointalk is the most used crytoforum I think.

I believe there should be some updates done as well.  Add to the appeal of things a little I would have to say.  That and most of the links do not work that are in the OPs [ANN].  Thsee should be updated.

We had a new OP ready to post, however, due to the guidelines of Bitcointalk, our account BurstDevTeam is unable to post images, and thus the new OP is unable to be posted with correct formatting...

I am willing, however, to post it with the corrected formatting under my name, until we can post enough on the new account to get the rep high enough.

If this is acceptable to the community, I can do this. Then we can have the admins of the forum here lock this thread after posting a link to the newer post.

If this sounds okay to everyone, then we can do this.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
Sorry @ ByteEnt holders, I meant to get payment money ready much sooner than this but I've been running behind (as usual lol...) so, because of that, I'm adding an overall 150k extra to the payouts this month. To make up for all the times I've been busy and paid a day or 4 late. lol.

Regardless, our asset will never miss a payment. Thank you for your continued support and tireless forgiveness of my busy-ness. heh.

Happy New Year everyone!

Edit - payout funds transfers have been completed, not sure if irontiga is online at the moment, but he's usually the one who does the payouts themselves. I'm certain they will be accomplished shortly, I'll direct message him and let him know that it has been done.

The extra, we'll call it a 'New Years Bonus' has also been transferred. Thank you for your continued support of Byte Enterprises!

There was something else I was going to say here but it slipped my mind, hmm... ah, yes!

--LOOKING FOR A LOGO FOR BYTE ENTERPRISES... ALL GRAPHIC DESIGNERS MUST APPLY! Wink

We are currently looking for a logo, for Byte Enterprises. Ideally it would encompass the BURST logo in some way, and it should probably say the full name 'Byte Enterprises' and would be nice to have a more graphical one that doesn't say the full name, and maybe just the initials, and another more 'wordy' version that has the full name as well as something in smaller writing that mentions 'a BURST project by Crowetic Computers, LLC.  and Irontiga web development.'

Anyone interested, submit your ideas to me and irontiga via direct message here @ bitcointalk forums. The winner will be paid, but I've not put much thought into what I think it is worth, but you'll be adequately compensated. Thanks! The more effort noticeably put into it, the more likely I am to give larger bonus, and everyone should know how generous I am by now. Wink

Thanks everyone. Let us continue to make BURST a well-known and successful currency!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A little announcement by Crowetic Computers, LLC. --------------------

Speaking of making BURST more used,  I'm currently developing a cloud data storage and sync service, that is just like dropbox, encrypted cloud storage, that syncs to all devices you want, and will also auto-upload from your phone all pictures, etc. Very cool service, that I will hopefully have available within the week.

This service, I will be giving trial accounts out, and will also be selling the service to a few clients of mine that I've already obtained. The trial accounts will then turn into accounts that will be paid for, of course, and I will be accepting payment in BURST. I was thinking about solely accepting BURST, but I figured that may be somewhat of an issue for my computer clients who have no clue at all, so, I am going to accept USD, but in an ideal world I would only accept BURST. hah.

Anyway, my goal is to eventually get more services that can be paid for with BURST, and ones that can ONLY be paid in BURST, so people are forced into using our innovative network. I believe that once that happens, we'll be able to easily show the value of the network that we all know and love.

So yea, still doing my part for the community, whether super active here or not, just thought you should know. As always, Crowetic Computers, LLC accepts BURST, BTC, and regretably, still USD (you know, that old useless paper thing in your desk drawer all covered in various residues, and the annoying coins that always fall down the side part of your seat in your car and never show themselves again.) Here's to the future, when this annoying 'currency' is no longer necessary!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Something extra by Crowetic Computers, LLC.

Currently, Crowetic Computers is offering a service called 'refurb' which includes a free laptop! heh.

This is a test service that I'm offering currently, but will likely not last long, as after this test run I have discovered that I simply don't have enough time to fit this into my schedule currently.

What this is... is basically a service you pay for, that is the refurbishing of a laptop of your choice,  specs will be posted of many laptops, you choose which you like, and pay the refurb fee. Once the fee is paid, this laptop is sent to you for you to keep! (yea, I know, shush.)

Anyway, these are in most cases completely rebuilt. Taken down to nothing, cleaned, and rebuilt/upgraded. Then Freshly installed with Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise, and full versions of Office, photoshop, and more, all with real and legitimate serials.

The prices are very low, and the software alone is worth a LOT more than the systems you'll be receiving.

Systems are ranging in specs, and the services range in price. The systems are generally i5 or i7, with a minimum (in most cases) oif 4GB of RAM (can be modified.)

Some of the systems have SSD AND HDD, some just SSD, some just HDD.

Screen sizes vary, from 12 inch, to currently 15.6 inch... the 17s went fairly quickly.

Like I said, this service is probably a 1 time thing, as I simply don't have enough time to complete this service, so get this while you can!

Prices are starting as low as 150, and go up based on how much time and other input went into them.

if you're interested, contact me and I'll give more detailed information. The systems are all nice, mostly business models, and good quality builds. There are some that are as new as 4th gen i7 CPUs with touchscreen and 256SSD, etc.

So, now that I've made this post sufficiently and entire page, I shall end it. Thanks everyone!

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
New thread if definitely  an option.

And seems like I only join in on the new forum every other day.

Emmm I'll sign on now.
Activity: 539
Thank you pinballdude!

I unterstand...

That is an option, and as long as the users of burst think it is a good idea, and someone wants to put the work into creating a nice new first post, we could move over, and then have people on watch, adding posts here that help people to get to the new thread. Such that everytime a post was made here, a friendly post was made that the other thread is now the correct one, and this one is outdated reg. new discussions. That new post should probably be created as a new bitcointalk user and the credentials should be given to a small group of trusted people, so we never lose them again.

There is a new OP coming, in the meantime we're trying to move more Burst discussion over to the new forum server: http://forum.burstcoin.info:4567/

H.
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
Thank you pinballdude!

I unterstand...

That is an option, and as long as the users of burst think it is a good idea, and someone wants to put the work into creating a nice new first post, we could move over, and then have people on watch, adding posts here that help people to get to the new thread. Such that everytime a post was made here, a friendly post was made that the other thread is now the correct one, and this one is outdated reg. new discussions. That new post should probably be created as a new bitcointalk user and the credentials should be given to a small group of trusted people, so we never lose them again.
Thank you pinballdude!

I unterstand...

BurstPlayground.net Give-A-Way

No need to buy it is absolutely free just sign up and contribute for a chance to win.

This is our first item that we are giving away.

1600 DPI Optical Gaming Mouse
7 Color LED Light Settings
USB 2.0 Mouse
By: 6D Technology

All you have to do is sign up on the forum and contribute for a free chance to win.

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Thank you pinballdude!

I unterstand...

Activity: 286
Merit: 250
Please update the first page.

Many links are not working anymore.

Blockexplorer, pools, burstforum.com etc.

For example:
I have seen the link to the new forum. But I can´t remember on which page...

Where to find?

Such information should be on the first site of a thread (my opinion).

Could be very annoying for new (interested) users.

Have a good time!

(Sorry for my bad English)

As I understand it, the person who has access to change the original post has not passed on the codes to anyone else, so we cannot change it, even if we would. Not until he hands over the access to someone else.

There is a lot of info out there, but it is spread out over several websites, one place that could get you started is https://www.reddit.com/r/burstcoin/

Trust me, if we could change the first post, we would, but only somebody having the credentials to the account that posted the original post can do that.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Please update the first page.

Many links are not working anymore.

Blockexplorer, pools, burstforum.com etc.

For example:
I have seen the link to the new forum. But I can´t remember on which page...

Where to find?

Such information should be on the first site of a thread (my opinion).

Could be very annoying for new (interested) users.

Have a good time!

(Sorry for my bad English)
Update for asset holder

Was hoping to get you returns to you today.

Polo is still doing maintenence on some wallets.  Just spoke with them.  They have all the coins still except for a few I had.

As soon as there maintence is over I will be sending all asset holders addresses a payment for their shares owned in Burst.

Just wanted to give another update.  As its been 3 days since polo started emergency maitenance.

They said they will announce when they are finished.

Thank you

burstplayground.net
Lets make all Burst services big.   LoL.

I see the price was up to 19 sat today.  Hope it keeps going up.

burstplayground.net
Activity: 504
Merit: 512
BURST faucet owners listen, I have made this thread to promote your BURST faucets, if there are other BURST faucets too, then please signal it so I can add it there, let's make the BURST faucet industry big too!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/burst-altcoin-faucets-1233458
Waiting on polo to fix there burst wallet as soon as it has been fixed all asset holders will receive a interest payment.

Just want to let everyone know where we are.

However we are under 50k assets left for phase 3.

Playground is getting some activity.  Need people to stop in and take a look..

burstplayground.net
If anyone had any issues accessing the website.  I apologize.  I had to upgrade the hosting to a larger package as the server ran out of resources due to high traffic.  Please try again you should have no issued.  Thank you
FREE BURST COIN
50,000 Burst Credits Worth 500 Burst Coin

Sign up today on BurstPlayground.net and receive 50k BC (50,000 Burst Credits) worth 500 Burst.  Can be used to purchase instant lottery in the shop, along with play a few games in the game room. Or cash it out for free burst.  Forum regitrstion required. Max 2 accounts per ip. Sign up now. Only 10,000,000 BC to give away.
Just to let everyone know I am waiting on Polo to fix there wallet.  Shortly after all investors will receive a dispersment of interest gathered from the investments into playground.

Thank you all and hope more hope the BurstPlayground.net

Activity: 617
I am the signed message, without I am not
Vector Asset

Here are the payouts for Dec. I haven't payed yet, but will do asap.
I wasn't online yesterday, so i haven't sold the last asset i just bought. So we have some float assets left. So we enter 2016 with a positive balance.

We will be selling 25000 new asset at 30 Bursts. This is a fallback from 36. We are still above 17 Burst that would be the issue price at the moment.
I will change some of the things about how the asset works. I will focus on improving the asset for the current holders and not the people that want to invest in the future.

i won't invest in Playground before i see a valid payout from the asset or Lenore invest directly in Vector for Playground.
Any questions? Feel free to ask.
Edit: I made a error. It's not a ton of money, but can BURST-YZJ6-LYBY-WAC6-BQYGC Send 856.64 burst back to the sender? If not, i'm gonna pay that myself. Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 512
Also I haven't forgot about RESERVEBNK  asset either, I will start soon a trading operation from which the profits will go directly there.

Until then, follow the updates in it's ANN thread:
http://forum.burst-team.us:4567/topic/21/ann-reservebnk
Jump to: