Author

Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000 - page 338. (Read 2170648 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
I made a little script today

$all_time=json_decode(file_get_contents("https://poloniex.com/public?command=returnChartData¤cyPair=BTC_BURST&start=0&end=9999999999&period=14400"));
foreach($all_time as $day){   $vol_btc+=$day->volume;   $vol_burst+=$day->quoteVolume; }
echo "BTC Volume: $vol_btc\nBURST Volume: $vol_burst\nAverage price: ".sprintf("%0.10f\n",$vol_btc/$vol_burst); ?>

output:
BTC Volume: 1465.00789347
BURST Volume: 765966241.39725
Average price: 0.0000019126

Is this good? Bad? Any comments?

Here's another one:
$volume=array(); $volume['sell']=0; $volume['buy']=0;
$total=array(); $total['sell']=0; $total['buy']=0;
$all_time=json_decode(file_get_contents("https://poloniex.com/public?command=returnTradeHistory¤cyPair=BTC_BURST&start=0&end=9999999999"));
foreach($all_time as $trade)
{
   $volume[$trade->type]+=$trade->amount;
   $total[$trade->type]+=$trade->total;   
}
echo "SELL Volume: {$volume['sell']}\nBUY Volume: {$volume['buy']}\nsell/buy ratio: ".sprintf("%0.5f\n",$volume['sell']/$volume['buy']);
echo sprintf("SELL Average: %0.10f\nBUY Average: %0.10f\n", $total['sell']/$volume['sell'], $total['buy']/$volume['buy']);
?>

output:
SELL Volume: 473821664.21902
BUY Volume: 292144577.17823
sell/buy ratio: 1.62187
SELL Average: 0.0000018629
BUY Average: 0.0000019932

My api does all that, and includes bittrex / ccex
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I made a little script today

$all_time=json_decode(file_get_contents("https://poloniex.com/public?command=returnChartData¤cyPair=BTC_BURST&start=0&end=9999999999&period=14400"));
foreach($all_time as $day){   $vol_btc+=$day->volume;   $vol_burst+=$day->quoteVolume; }
echo "BTC Volume: $vol_btc\nBURST Volume: $vol_burst\nAverage price: ".sprintf("%0.10f\n",$vol_btc/$vol_burst); ?>

output:
BTC Volume: 1465.00789347
BURST Volume: 765966241.39725
Average price: 0.0000019126

Is this good? Bad? Any comments?

Here's another one:
$volume=array(); $volume['sell']=0; $volume['buy']=0;
$total=array(); $total['sell']=0; $total['buy']=0;
$all_time=json_decode(file_get_contents("https://poloniex.com/public?command=returnTradeHistory¤cyPair=BTC_BURST&start=0&end=9999999999"));
foreach($all_time as $trade)
{
   $volume[$trade->type]+=$trade->amount;
   $total[$trade->type]+=$trade->total;   
}
echo "SELL Volume: {$volume['sell']}\nBUY Volume: {$volume['buy']}\nSELL-BUY: ".($volume['sell']-$volume['buy'])."\nSELL/BUY ratio: ".sprintf("%0.5f\n",$volume['sell']/$volume['buy']);
echo sprintf("SELL Average: %0.10f\nBUY Average: %0.10f\n", $total['sell']/$volume['sell'], $total['buy']/$volume['buy']);
?>

output:
SELL Volume: 473821664.21902
BUY Volume: 292144577.17823
SELL-BUY: 181677087.04079
SELL/BUY ratio: 1.62187
SELL Average: 0.0000018629
BUY Average: 0.0000019932
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
We will decrease reward down to 0.5% tomorrow

Dmitry, thank you very much for your generous donation, AGAIN.

But there are still 34 % (233 M) of Burst parked on the exchanges, so I am not sure you're getting what you aimed for.
I hope you are not going to p&d the markets (as you may own half the parked coins)..

But I have seen that there's nearly zero activity with the (mining) assets, not neccessarily due to your injection.

Opinions ? Where are we heading ?

Some amount of Burstcoins was removed from exchanges, may be 10.000.000 - 20.000.000 directly to our member wallets.
Also we can see that Burst price start some climbing. Not sure because of BurstBank or not.
It is a long term project, so lets wait a bit more, may be several weeks or months, then we could see some results i think. Smiley
Now we got near 100.000.000 Bursts involved, tomorrow we will decrease reward again, down to 0.3%, and will slowly downgrade it more, proportionally total amount increasing.

I appreciate this activity, but is possible to run it in long term? The involved wallets can be dumped imidiately.
Woudnt be better some AT script holding the BURST and releasing them slowly after some time? E.g 5% each month.

Each user would have own smart contract:
I send amount of X BURST to the script address
Burst Bank send e.g. 2% of X to the script address
after 7 days the script checks if there is X+(X/100*2) BURST
If not - it means, no interest from the BurstBank - X Burst is sent back to me
If yes - it will wait 10800 blocks (30 days) and then it will send (X+X/100*2) / 20  -  it will take 20 months to get the burst back.

I was also thinking about holding the burst for the whole year, but when releasing it at once will cause dumping the price in the future.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

But there are still 34 % (233 M) of Burst parked on the exchanges, so I am not sure you're getting what you aimed for.
I hope you are not going to p&d the markets (as you may own half the parked coins)..

But I have seen that there's nearly zero activity with the (mining) assets, not neccessarily due to your injection.

Some amount of Burstcoins was removed from exchanges, may be 10.000.000 - 20.000.000 directly to our member wallets.
Also we can see that Burst price start some climbing. Not sure because of BurstBank or not.
It is a long term project, so lets wait a bit more, may be several weeks or months, then we could see some results i think. Smiley
Now we got near 100.000.000 Bursts involved, tomorrow we will decrease reward again, down to 0.3%, and will slowly downgrade it more, proportionally total amount increasing.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Activity: 794
Merit: 1000
Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable
^Thank you! Now it's 42.06% funded.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
Less than 57 hours until my zRMicroArray crowdfunding AT expires. During the previous six weeks it got 32% funded. If you feel like this project matters, please show your support even with a tiny donation. It could be the starting bit of the successful funding of the project. You could send BURST to BURST-P8C8-4N7P-2L5E-CXYYH in order to fund this AT. You could find more details about the project in my signature. Thank you!

I will donate 100k to you via direct transfer to your wallet shortly.

edit: sent. Good luck!
Activity: 794
Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable
Less than 57 hours until my zRMicroArray crowdfunding AT expires. During the previous six weeks it got 32% funded. If you feel like this project matters, please show your support even with a tiny donation. It could be the starting bit of the successful funding of the project. You could send BURST to BURST-P8C8-4N7P-2L5E-CXYYH in order to fund this AT. You could find more details about the project in my signature. Thank you!

legendary
I seem to have missed this whole "burstbank" thing.

care to explain?

If only there was some type of forum were the Burst community could gather and organize information in topic specific threads. If such a place existed then information from assets, to mining software could be kept up-to-date in a manner that would allow for quick and easy review..... I image such a place could be called Burstforum.com...  Wink

I think if you start reading from here you might be able to piece together a decent picture of BurstBank.  I've kinda ignored it, so I have nothing to offer other than a link and my sarcastic attempt at pushing the forum.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10841362

Good-Luck

Lol. Nice work. Yes, I should use my own forum a little more, I know. xD
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141
No idea how it helps selloffs, since the people going to it are looking for handouts and probably are just going to it to pickup coins to sell. Redistributing burst wont stop a selloff, taking coins out of circulation will.

I will hold BURST till BurstBank will pay.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024
No idea how it helps selloffs, since the people going to it are looking for handouts and probably are just going to it to pickup coins to sell. Redistributing burst wont stop a selloff, taking coins out of circulation will.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100

care to explain?

If only there was some type of forum were the Burst community could gather and organize information in topic specific threads. If such a place existed then information from assets, to mining software could be kept up-to-date in a manner that would allow for quick and easy review..... I image such a place could be called Burstforum.com...  Wink

I think if you start reading from here you might be able to piece together a decent picture of BurstBank.  I've kinda ignored it, so I have nothing to offer other than a link and my sarcastic attempt at pushing the forum.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10841362

Good-Luck
legendary

care to explain?
Activity: 714
Near 600k of burstcoins was sended on 64 wallets! Smiley

Wow, just realized that a lot of big burstcoin holders from this list...
Activity: 588
Burstbank, y don't you just send interest to every account with a name set? Or, every account with a name and over 10,000 burst and increase the percentage based on how many burst you have, and skip bittrex? Even if the accounts still have to sign up on ur site...sending to myself is a hassle, but
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
You have to send the coins from your account to the same account ( self sending)
Activity: 7
Hi,

I have had the same problem. Several times added/confirmed. But not shown in the list.

Tried it ast night/today few times. But it doesn´t worked  Cry

Adress: BURST-SBDF-A7TQ-SHK4-6ARVU
Hi!
Are you sent burstcoins to yourself to confirm wallet?
I cant see those transactions on explorer...

Ive sent them from another account (I own) to this wallet.
And from an exchange (poloniex).

You need to send it from the account BURST-SBDF-A7TQ-SHK4-6ARVU to itself.

Thank you!
Activity: 539
Hi,

I have had the same problem. Several times added/confirmed. But not shown in the list.

Hi!

You need to send it from the account BURST-SBDF-A7TQ-SHK4-6ARVU to itself.
Activity: 7
Hi,

Hi!

Activity: 14
Hi,

Hi!
Jump to: