Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000 - page 61. (Read 2170646 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
HELP,
I'm trying to get my BURST wallet initialized. The instructions say to have a friend or a faucet send you a few coins. I can't find a faucet with any coin left and I don't know anybody that owns BURST, so...

Can someone please send a few BURST coins to BURST-G4KZ-XWJU-V7LM-ENWAP

Thanks you!!!

Steve
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Burst should bounce back to the position where it was before, already engine is started but rolling there itself only. Once it is started then next stop will be at 1500 sats. Let's see how burst coin will do in coming days in the form of price.

not be so sure about this, there are too many coin, the market cap is enormous around 2 billions, and this coin is heavily mined by claster server which dump every day big amount of coins, it will be very hard to accross the 1000 satoshi wall
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
If I'm in the wrong place, just say so...(and perhaps a hint about where I should be asking this question.) 

I created a BURST wallet and now I'm trying to fund it. I've purchased some BURST on Bittrex, but whenever I try to send it, I get the message that the withdrawal failed because the "send to" address is wrong. I gave it the Public Key, which I got in the wallet by clicking on Account Balance => More Info. What am I doing wrong?

Bittrex also has a field called "Message". What is that for?

Thanks,

Steve
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I'm telling Burst Dev important Android wallet Working so shit. They need so many Uptade And work Because everyone know poloniex.com Just this year delisted About 40 50 coins Maybe next will be Burst if poloniex will delisted burst than u can sell burst 5 satoshi For that Dev need work
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
Burst should bounce back to the position where it was before, already engine is started but rolling there itself only. Once it is started then next stop will be at 1500 sats. Let's see how burst coin will do in coming days in the form of price.
Activity: 563
I have one but keeping it cuz ridding of it will cost me a coin lulz.
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010
Hi,
why is this RAFFLE asset ending up in my wallet?

Because someone sent it to you. Probably in an effort to advertise the asset. Sell it, send it someone else, hold it, or buy some more!

Hell no it seems shady and a terrible way to advertise an asset in my opinion, I thought it was like a lotto ticket or something.

I'm not endorsing it...I got a few sent to me as well. Yes, "raffle" makes me think lotto as well.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Hi,

Because someone sent it to you. Probably in an effort to advertise the asset. Sell it, send it someone else, hold it, or buy some more!

Hell no it seems shady and a terrible way to advertise an asset in my opinion, I thought it was like a lotto ticket or something.
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010
Hi,

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
Burst is on fire  Cool Yeahh. Lets rock!
Activity: 18
I was wondered what caused of price dropped constantly after successful spiked in the market. Just now came in thread to catch up some updates and now found out the real reason behind. Community is not looking good Adam's part and have huge reservations about that guy due to his dubious and disputed character. Burst will take off once again after we find out our direction clear soon.

Dude it was a pump.

Also, it more than doubled in two weeks.
Activity: 19
Hi,
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hi guys, i've been thinking during some days about mining burst, any advice? What hard disks or CPUs are you using?

thanks in advance  Smiley Smiley

CPU is important only for creating the plot files. Hard drives... the largest you can get. Makes no importance.
Try to get used ones. You'l find them at about $25/Tb

That's right and depending on your CPU it could take hours, days or weeks plotting a drive which also depends on the size of drive you are plotting. Using GPU is a lot faster when it comes to plotting a drive so I recommend that if you have an old CPU. We are currently using an i5-4460 CPU and using 3 threads and getting 5500 nonces a minute which is slow when it comes to plotting a 5TB drive which takes around 6 to 7 days for us. We are going to upgrade to an i7 soon to help speed up the plotting process.

The hard drives we have been using are seagate drives which have been doing well, 5TB drives are great value and so are the 8TB drives but we went with the 5TB drives because if we got an 8TB drive it would take a long time to plot with our current hardware but if your hardware is a lot better then I suggest 8TB drives as they are cheaper per TB.

I stepped out of the dev team in 2014, came back this year as a regular BURST fanatic to find that I can't plot with my GPU. I mean I can plot, but the speed is a shame. I get 13-14k nonces a minute.
I get 12-13k out of a i7-3770k..
Activity: 26
Will burstcoin ever head in the direction of BTC as for transfer fee's?

if they get rid of that fat nazi  who was brought in by crowetic

You don't like to be censured and ridiculed if you don't support Adam and the other fools on that burstnation site. The are a bunch of scammers. If they dont like what you have to say the ban your account or delete the post...such a shame, its going to bring Burst down to it knees...

That is why people should only stick to this site and ignore outside ones. There are too many smart folks here to call these fuckers out. Adam Garbage is a con man. He is a piece of shit that cannot make an honest dollar. And a racist.
Activity: 494

You don't like to be censured and ridiculed if you don't support Adam and the other fools on that burstnation site. The are a bunch of scammers. If they dont like what you have to say the ban your account or delete the post...such a shame, its going to bring Burst down to it knees...
Activity: 26

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Hi guys, i've been thinking during some days about mining burst, any advice? What hard disks or CPUs are you using?

thanks in advance  Smiley Smiley

CPU is important only for creating the plot files. Hard drives... the largest you can get. Makes no importance.
Try to get used ones. You'l find them at about $25/Tb

That's right and depending on your CPU it could take hours, days or weeks plotting a drive which also depends on the size of drive you are plotting. Using GPU is a lot faster when it comes to plotting a drive so I recommend that if you have an old CPU. We are currently using an i5-4460 CPU and using 3 threads and getting 5500 nonces a minute which is slow when it comes to plotting a 5TB drive which takes around 6 to 7 days for us. We are going to upgrade to an i7 soon to help speed up the plotting process.

The hard drives we have been using are seagate drives which have been doing well, 5TB drives are great value and so are the 8TB drives but we went with the 5TB drives because if we got an 8TB drive it would take a long time to plot with our current hardware but if your hardware is a lot better then I suggest 8TB drives as they are cheaper per TB.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
Pages:
Jump to: