Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000 - page 8. (Read 2170603 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
Yet they will comeback as soon as things will be alright. So maybe you can keep it.
Well, I also believe in the future of Burstcoin.
However, I think that the name recognition is still low at this time. I think that it is necessary for more people to know this coin.

I totally agree!
I'm suggesting it for months!
at the beginning, Burst was a big fresh new tech in the blockchain landscape, but then, the founder dev leaves the project alone.
Today POC Consortiums seems to be able to give to burst a great future...
but the coin needs a big advertising campaign to become well known to all crypto users.
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
Yet they will comeback as soon as things will be alright. So maybe you can keep it.
Well, I also believe in the future of Burstcoin.
However, I think that the name recognition is still low at this time. I think that it is necessary for more people to know this coin.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
I know that the price doesn’t mean is gonna be a 1$ right away but when the dimaxion comes out I expect the coin to go up
me too Sad
Activity: 40
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I know that the price doesn’t mean is gonna be a 1$ right away but when the dimaxion comes out I expect the coin to go up
legendary
12million+ getting dumped on polo

all the playing cards are in the hands of proof of capacity Consortium.
Since the original dev leave is "child" alone, POC Consortium is doing really a GREAT DEV WORK!!!
if they continue we will have a really great gain.
just a little tip: they are great devs, but seems they are not so good in advertising.
Maybe a good Bust advertising campaign will be a great thing for this undervalued coin!
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
Can't login Burst Team US forum, it says "invalid-login-credentials", also password reset thingy doesn't work, the reset email never arrive.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
I was going to buy a bunch and Hodl for the long term, someone selling in bulk on upbit
Activity: 22
12million+ getting dumped on polo
Activity: 84
Thank you for answering my questions Smiley This coin is genius I feel like you may have a winner on your hands here, this is one of those gems that the community will need to start bonding real fast though if we want to take this to great heights. So even though i'm too busy to post here much , I highly suggest everyone on this thread start building the services for this coin and DO NOT EXPECT the dev to do all this. It is obvious hes good at coding but we need logo, headers, direction, exchanges. Once all of us dummies get the mining aspect down we need to get cracking cause otherwise this will be a wasted opportunity.
Activity: 18
Hmm,the drives are read at the same time....if your drives share same docking station,they also share same bandwidth... Cheesy
Activity: 98
The concept of your project does sound good, and may be perfect for what you need. But before you work with them, you should be able to get a review of them. Good luck to you
legendary
if there is two disk,disk0 and disk1 , how can i tell the miner the other disk's plots? or I need to setup two miners? if setup two miner , 1TB and 2 500GB which is faster

remember, if you want to let a single thread mine more HDD plots, you need to specify in the config files.
The syntax is something like this:
"C:\PLOT+D:\PLOT", "D:\PLOT+E:\PLOT"
cheers
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
if there is two disk,disk0 and disk1 , how can i tell the miner the other disk's plots? or I need to setup two miners? if setup two miner , 1TB and 2 500GB which is faster

You can set it in the config-file

(Blago)

"Paths":["W:\\plots","X:\\plots", "Y:\\plots", "Z:\\plots"]
legendary
Does anyone know how long it usually takes to download the block chain with the new burst wallet update ?

if you need it, you can download the torrent file with all the blockchain!
it'easy and fast.
just unzip it and all is done.
here the link
http://burstwallet.io/burstcoin-blockchain-download/
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
hi,dev, i have change the nexdefault.propertity, other computer still can't connect to the wallet, is it the same as i just open each wallet and just change each wallet's ip ?

There are developers always online in /r/burstcoin on Reddit. Be specific with your problem and what you are attempting to do. From your post I assume you are trying to access your node from a local area network?
Activity: 22
hi,dev, i have change the nexdefault.propertity, other computer still can't connect to the wallet, is it the same as i just open each wallet and just change each wallet's ip ?
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
Does anyone know how long it usually takes to download the block chain with the new burst wallet update ?

A legendary member loke you should already know that it will depend on how fast your internet is, unless this is one of those hacked or sold accounts that more and more people in the forum are complaining about.
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
How do you tell it to generate those plots on another drive.  My java in installed in my primary drive and it only wants to plot there where there isn't enough room the VM it says.  Need to plot on my E drive.

what plotter do you use ?
Activity: 82
How do you tell it to generate those plots on another drive.  My java in installed in my primary drive and it only wants to plot there where there isn't enough room the VM it says.  Need to plot on my E drive.
Pages:
Jump to: