Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000 - page 12. (Read 2170605 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 259
I just got started mining on the cryptoguru pool (this is the forum it links to). I was making 5 Burst a day, but then it split into two pools. I tried them both but can't get more than 2 Burst a day now. I am sad.

Two coins per day equal to 0.07$ per day.

Yeah. That shows that Burst is very undervalued if you take the miners who are willing to put that much hard drive space in the Burst network into account.

Burst mining power is in an all time high. So if you want Burst, its cheaper to buy them in the market.

Mr_Burst. Thats FUD.

This is really true. I'm a miner from the first days. Right now I have 12 8terabyte hard disk. I stopped it. Mining burst it is cheap for electricity, but today, if I power on my miner, I will gain few cents/day. Not good.
Tiny miners are kicked off

Why dont you sell them on /r/burstcoin and invest the proceeds in Burst? Thats what some of the smaller miners are doing. They may not be actively mining anymore, but they are still in the "game" at least.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
I just got started mining on the cryptoguru pool (this is the forum it links to). I was making 5 Burst a day, but then it split into two pools. I tried them both but can't get more than 2 Burst a day now. I am sad.

Yeah. That shows that Burst is very undervalued if you take the miners who are willing to put that much hard drive space in the Burst network into account.

Burst mining power is in an all time high. So if you want Burst, its cheaper to buy them in the market.

Mr_Burst. Thats FUD.

This is really true. I'm a miner from the first days. Right now I have 12 8terabyte hard disk. I stopped it. Mining burst it is cheap for electricity, but today, if I power on my miner, I will gain few cents/day. Not good.
Tiny miners are kicked off

Mr_Burst. Thats FUD.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
Someone actively exploits the BURST mining vulnerability
netdiff more than 440 Pb !!!

We need an urgent update!  Undecided

hi all!
can i know if we are going in front a burst coin fork?
I mean for the all the recent work of POCC consortium.

cheer.

klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Someone actively exploits the BURST mining vulnerability
netdiff more than 440 Pb !!!

We need an urgent update!  Undecided

84% of nodes already support the upgrade. The PoCC will proceed with the upgrade if it reaches 85% - 90%. The exchanges have also agreed to support the upgrades.

If that is not clear enough for you then you and your fellow miners who wont upgrade will be left behind.

I'll take the risk for the sake of science and see what happens. I'll keep this community posted.

What do you mean by "take the risk"? You wont upgrade to 1.3.6CG or join a pool supporting the Dymaxion?

Ok but dont tell me that I didnt inform you. Burst will move forward. The community has spoken as shown with the percentage of nodes supporting it, and it will grow to 90%, trust me.

The Dymaxion is also the only chance for Burst make the climb to $1 per Burst. As a miner you know what you should do. But if you want everything to stay the same, okay. Cheesy
Activity: 588
Merit: 264

84% of nodes already support the upgrade. The PoCC will proceed with the upgrade if it reaches 85% - 90%. The exchanges have also agreed to support the upgrades.

If that is not clear enough for you then you and your fellow miners who wont upgrade will be left behind.

I'll take the risk for the sake of science and see what happens. I'll keep this community posted.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Let me rephrase. If there would be a split in the blockchain because maybe some miners refuse to upgrade to 1.3.6CG and above, they would be mining a minority chain not supported by the community and earn coins that cannot be deposited and traded in the exchanges.

Read this thread.

Activity: 588
Merit: 264
Hi guys give more information about fork
Clarification regarding the consensus sytem for the Dymaxion forks
https://www.reddit.com/r/burstcoin/comments/7y1lcb/clarification_regarding_the_consensus_sytem_for/

Heres more.

PoCC Statement Regarding Hard Forks and Assets

There are some people from Burst Nation who are spreading FUD telling asset holders that their assets will not make it to the "new chain". There is no new chain. Burst Dymaxion will be nothing but the continuation of the main Burst chain.

All assets and coins WILL BE SAFE!

Burst Nation mad because they cant exploit Burst for their pump and dumps and scams anymore.

Nothing will happen to your coins. But after the fork if your mining pool refuses to upgrade their nodes, you will effectively be mining another chain which is not accepted by the exchanges.

Either your pool upgrades or you transfer to another pool that does.

but you said it would be another chain. so how it will be after all? I'm just trying to clarify...
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
https://www.reddit.com/r/burstcoin/comments/7y1lcb/clarification_regarding_the_consensus_sytem_for/

Heres more.

There are some people from Burst Nation who are spreading FUD telling asset holders that their assets will not make it to the "new chain". There is no new chain. Burst Dymaxion will be nothing but the continuation of the main Burst chain.

Burst Nation mad because they cant exploit Burst for their pump and dumps and scams anymore.

I left burst one year ago because of the burstnation and the well knowing people who are involved there. I going study the news about the Hardfork and maybe mining again. Looking forward how this going evolve.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Very interesting Idea, will follow and mine some coins!

Heres more.

Activity: 1
Activity: 4
bought some coins, hope fork will drive price higher
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
Activity: 148
Activity: 14
I have been thinking about mining with my new HDD.

Watching this thread
Pages:
Jump to: