Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000 - page 81. (Read 2170646 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 503
If I am in the middle of plotting 400 GB and want to stop, it is not going to be a big issue with most miners and I can rename the file to match the sizing better, but it will always show as 400 GB on the drive.  How can I get the file to appear as the correct size?
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
whats going on with the lil pump on polo? any news i missed?
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology
Activity: 238
Someone give me the link of the latest version of the wallet please.
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
man, cancelled orders on asset exchange taking fooooreeeverrrr to get the coins back in balance... what's going on guys?

It's irritating my bowels!

so you feel me, right? I mean, it's been over 16 hours right now.... is there even a blockchain here? 198 confs on the cancellation is a bit... ummm... discouraging. WTF. seems like something that should take way less time than that.

any devs able to explain this, or maybe give me an idea of how long it should take?

try to switch between your Local wallet to your online wallet.
This can possible help.
Activity: 279
man, cancelled orders on asset exchange taking fooooreeeverrrr to get the coins back in balance... what's going on guys?

so you feel me, right? I mean, it's been over 16 hours right now.... is there even a blockchain here? 198 confs on the cancellation is a bit... ummm... discouraging. WTF. seems like something that should take way less time than that.

any devs able to explain this, or maybe give me an idea of how long it should take?

Go to one of the  BURST forums and ask.  I've never had that problem...seems strange.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10

Activity: 270
Will Burst and Qora merge together now or not ?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Will the miner be able to use USB connected HDD?

yes you can use usb or micro sd memory phone card
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Activity: 275
ByteEMini - Important Update! Share Swap

Hello,

Important update regarding this asset which I have maintained for over almost two years. I don't have time to put into the payments of dividends and the original idea was that this asset was a mini version of the ByteEnt asset at a ratio of 100/1.
Not much trading takes place and the asset holders are pretty much constant holders so I've decided to swap over the ByteEMini assets for the actual ByteEnt asset on the same basis they were purchased 100/1.

No more dividends will be paid by this asset. Asset holders need to transfer their ByteEMini assets to BURST-N8KB-DKKW-9C4W-AF289 where they will be exchanged for ByteEnt assets at a ratio of 100/1. If you don't have a round number transfer what you have and I'll round up your amount so you get the correct number of ByteEnt.

Thankyou.
Hello guys, is it still available to mining with HDD? and, i just wonder why no one talk about internet cost? i mean if i allocate 1tb hd to mining then i will download 1tb of data right? it will be so expensive if compare it with electricity or hdd price ... or i miss something here? thank you  Cheesy

You allocate free HDD space to mine.  You're not "downloading" to mine.  When you mine the cost is essentially the electricity of having your computer on.  It can be going on in the background while using your computer.  It doesn't take up all your resources...very energy efficient.

You do have to plot the HDD space to mine which can take some time...but that is only a one time thing to get going. 
Activity: 233
Hello guys, is it still available to mining with HDD? and, i just wonder why no one talk about internet cost? i mean if i allocate 1tb hd to mining then i will download 1tb of data right? it will be so expensive if compare it with electricity or hdd price ... or i miss something here? thank you  Cheesy
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
My desktop wallet only shows blank space I'm using version 0.3.7 is this the latest version,although there is an online wallet existing I prefer using a desktop wallet,if there is a latest version can you please post the link here.

i was just about to post here.  I have been out of town for a couple days and was hoping to return to find a synced wallet. 

I downloaded the new AIO before leaving and one big reason was that it said that a rough shutdown would not break the DB in the new version.  It said that installing it over the old one was fine and doing that broke the DB, yet again.  I completely deleted the folder and re-installed the older version, which has been syncing for days. 

Upon return I find it at 97%.  Block 316813 and showing total crap for several blocks back.  According to the list, 316813 was 1/25/2017 and the previous block was 01/14/2017, meaning that not a single block was found in more than a week.  It also shows at least 10-20 blocks back in history as having 0 transactions.  The entire purpose of this is to solo mine and it is getting to be a real pain.  I am going to not touch it and see what happens for several hours, because God forbid you shut the software down wrong because that will mean a brand new download and sync.

In answer to your question, give your wallet a little time and if you find a wallet version that works for you and does what you need, then keep it.  If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
My desktop wallet only shows blank space I'm using version 0.3.7 is this the latest version,although there is an online wallet existing I prefer using a desktop wallet,if there is a latest version can you please post the link here.
Burstcoin this coin, which uses free space on the hard disk. I have a question. Does not break from the hard drive? And wouldn't there be created a lot of unnecessary files in the process of Burstcoin mining

It does not break the drive...at all.  I'm not sure what you mean by "files"...but yes you have the plot the free HDD space, the more the better.  I've been mining 24/7 the last 4 - 5 months, no problems at all. 
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251
Burstcoin this coin, which uses free space on the hard disk. I have a question. Does not break from the hard drive? And wouldn't there be created a lot of unnecessary files in the process of Burstcoin mining
Activity: 151
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
anyone know aprox how long would it take to plot 600 GB with cpu?

Less than a day, I think.
Pages:
Jump to: