Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN][BURST][PoC] Burstcoin | Hard Fork Coming Approximately June 20th - page 39. (Read 375056 times)

legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1009
No ,the address is not the same. My image shows "welcome to your new account" because was set my acc. I tryed several times wit my phrases

If the address is not the same is clear that you created a new account, and memorized bad the password for the account where you deposited burst.... this is not a good think, because your passphrase is you private key to enter the wallet, no possibility to recover, if you can't find the right one, your coins, sorry, but are lost.
But i have the phrases from the previous acc. Isnt there any way to recover it?

If you have the prahse of the account you have the burst in, if you enter in a wallet, your coins have to be shown, if it give you another burst address entering the words, it means that you noted down something wrong, and without the exact password, you can't enter on the account.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
No ,the address is not the same. My image shows "welcome to your new account" because was set my acc. I tryed several times wit my phrases

If the address is not the same is clear that you created a new account, and memorized bad the password for the account where you deposited burst.... this is not a good think, because your passphrase is you private key to enter the wallet, no possibility to recover, if you can't find the right one, your coins, sorry, but are lost.
But i have the phrases from the previous acc. Isnt there any way to recover it?
legendary

legendary
https://ibb.co/hvYVXR
I`ve had 46 burstcoins in it.The version of wallet is Qbundle v1.9.My Windows is 8.1 my computer specs are i3 procesor 4gb ram 1TB HDD.
When i closed it and reopened i used the same phrase,but in wallet there wasnt my information like name settings and coins.

My opinion, is that you insert the pass phrase wrong, and created a new account, the address is the same ? (TZTA-BD2K-274Z-7A5JG) and the fact that your image shows a message "Welcome to your NEW account" is another sign that you typed wrong the password.
https://ibb.co/hvYVXR
I`ve had 46 burstcoins in it.The version of wallet is Qbundle v1.9.My Windows is 8.1 my computer specs are i3 procesor 4gb ram 1TB HDD.
When i closed it and reopened i used the same phrase,but in wallet there wasnt my information like name settings and coins.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
Help me people. When i closed my local wallet and i opened it again all my information was gone as i open a new wallet. What to do now?

Please show a screenshot of your wallet and also please post whats the wallet version and what OS you are using. Unless your computer was hacked then I dont see any problem except maybe you have a slow computer.

Posting your computer's hardware specifications would also help.
Help me people. When i closed my local wallet and i opened it again all my information was gone as i open a new wallet. What to do now?
How will Burstcoin fare in 2018? 2019? 2020?

I know there's much more activity over at Burstnation, but I'm curious to hear from bitcointalkers.

Is this coin worth holding onto or not?
Since the PoC Consortium started working on Burst, things have changed.  The Dymaxion looks exciting, a tangle-based lightning network.  Will be interesting to see how they implement it.  If the price dips, I'll be buying more.

Dont forget about Proof of Capacity. Its the future of mining now that we have seen that China is already starting to crack down on BTC miners and slowly driving them away because of wasteful use of electricity. For altcoins, GPUs are now over priced because of increased demand and they are now very hard to find because the stores are always out of inventory.
Activity: 250
Merit: 101

I know there's much more activity over at Burstnation, but I'm curious to hear from bitcointalkers.

Since the PoC Consortium started working on Burst, things have changed.  The Dymaxion looks exciting, a tangle-based lightning network.  Will be interesting to see how they implement it.  If the price dips, I'll be buying more.
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
Activity: 189
Hallo dev, can you tell me who are the team members in your big project?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Activity: 588
Merit: 264
Activity: 14
Activity: 14
When will all the coins be mined by the way? Can anyone write the date?

I've made a rough calculation, it seems the last burst will be mined March 2021.
Here is a calculation on google docs:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qxOqRp9IKmhX0lSiVRf3ydYqJACpqBSx-4Mf3yWgJ5o/edit?usp=sharing

UPDATE:
I'd found out how to calculate the BURST mining term correctly, so I've changed the table.
The final term for mining stoppage is July 2029.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
How much i can get with 10TB ?
Rico666, this Burst passing service idea on /r/burstcoin might be promising for newbs who are having trouble activating their wallets.

Anyhow, I know Burstnation has a mixing service. Could that be also used to send coins from Bittrex to a newb's "virgin wallet"?
Activity: 273
Merit: 251
When will all the coins be mined by the way? Can anyone write the date?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
With about 88% of burstcoin already mined, what is the future of burstcoin? Its price is mired at around $0.10 or less, the future doesn't look too bright, no? Other coins which have over 3-4 years of existence have soared, except burstcoin, it seems. I have a few thousands of burstcoins but now I wonder if I should just sell them and go to other altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: