Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BXC][Bitcedi :: upto 106% Fixed deposit Interest with Encrypted Messaging] - page 17. (Read 80447 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Gonna see if I can merge changes from ducknote to implement merge mining, that would require a hardfork though...I think the only exchange is cryptopia correct?

Yes it's correct. Unfortunately bitcedi dev can not do anything, he just fork ducknote and not build bussines environment or feature for this coin.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Activity: 387
Merit: 100
pm me, if you need korean translation
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Gonna see if I can merge changes from ducknote to implement merge mining, that would require a hardfork though...I think the only exchange is cryptopia correct?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I can make a french translation if you want ! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
legendary
Bitpedi is dead now. Rip.

What do you mean dead? There is a whole 0.006 BTC on the order books at Cryptopia Cheesy
Activity: 360
Merit: 251
Bitpedi is dead now. Rip.
legendary
No it is broken to all hell. Nothing works best to stay away.

It looks like you are trolling. The dev offered assistance and you appear to have ignored it.

Hopefully that would be enough to keep blocks coming...

The chain is working. I can sync quickly and send funds from one wallet to another.

I see. I actually synced up my laptop last night and let it run mining and found some blocks overnight. But, the same problem could happen again where someone can rent $20 worth of hashpower for an hour and drive the diff into the sky and then no blocks will be found for weeks at a time again. It would be nice if Bitcedi could leverage XDN work to enable merge mining so hashrate is consistently high.
Activity: 450
Merit: 250
No it is broken to all hell. Nothing works best to stay away.

It looks like you are trolling. The dev offered assistance and you appear to have ignored it.

Hopefully that would be enough to keep blocks coming...

The chain is working. I can sync quickly and send funds from one wallet to another.
legendary
Is the chain moving regularly now? Saw it got dumped to oblivion on cryptopia...

No it is broken to all hell. Nothing works best to stay away. I have some frozen betcedi in my wallets bank. A realy pity I really did enjoy this devs take on his coin. Nice way to earn interest and the fact that you had to deposit made it strategic and also helped the coin not get dumped and pumped too much since most of funds were locked in the bank.

Well, maybe we can hope that dev or someone else will merge the latest code from Ducknote and people will be able to merge mine XDN, fantomcoin, and bitcedi using an open source pool. Hopefully that would be enough to keep blocks coming...
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Is the chain moving regularly now? Saw it got dumped to oblivion on cryptopia...

No it is broken to all hell. Nothing works best to stay away. I have some frozen betcedi in my wallets bank. A realy pity I really did enjoy this devs take on his coin. Nice way to earn interest and the fact that you had to deposit made it strategic and also helped the coin not get dumped and pumped too much since most of funds were locked in the bank.
legendary
Activity: 349
Nodes are working alright.
Have you tried deleting data and re-syncing?
Activity: 322
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
my wallet is not syncing, anyone have working nodes?
Activity: 349
This is not a problem.
You can do this.
1. Run bitcedi wallet
2. Click File Menu --> Backup Wallet --> save the wallet with a new name.
3. Close wallet and Delete Data directory
4. Start wallet and Click File Menu --> Open wallet --> Select the newly saved wallet
5. Allow it to sync with network.
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Nothing is working. Not the wallet not deposits. Everything is stuck. The OP does not tell us exactly what is going on me talks of other things who knows what he is on about.

I use the CLI only, so I can't test the deposit feature, but I can send and receive coins OK. This suggests the network is fine. If you provide more detailed information maybe someone can help.

No..... It happens to me as well. It happens with everyone. Notice how the OP ignored the comments. This coin is crap and broken.
It has not worked for a long time. All deposits are wasted. Rubbish coin that wasted my time mining. Thanks for nothing Bitcedi.
Activity: 450
Nothing is working. Not the wallet not deposits. Everything is stuck. The OP does not tell us exactly what is going on me talks of other things who knows what he is on about.

I use the CLI only, so I can't test the deposit feature, but I can send and receive coins OK. This suggests the network is fine. If you provide more detailed information maybe someone can help.
Activity: 360
Pages:
Jump to: