Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BXC][Bitcedi :: upto 106% Fixed deposit Interest with Encrypted Messaging] - page 19. (Read 80447 times)

Activity: 349
Merit: 251
I have some few people spreading FUD about Bitcedi DEAD and being abandoned.
I am trying to raise funds by offering other services here to support the project.
How many developers will go to that limit other than just leaving the project to die?
It takes money to fix and keep the network running.
I tried buying some hashrate from nicehash some days ago but didn't work because i needed more hashrate to find a block due to the current difficulty.
i needed to buy more hashrate in order to meet such diffuclty and also maintain the network to prevent this from happening again.

Does anyone have a better idea than me offering services to raise money and maintain the Bitcedi network?
If i wanted to leave, couldn't i have just created an account and start all over?
How else or what effort were you expecting from me to fix the block issue whithout buying hashrate?

Please stop spreading FUD about bitcedi being DEAD and that it's been abandoned because it's not.
Activity: 517
Merit: 257
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Man, I have a few thousands of this coin just for fun, a waste of electricity  Angry

I agree, waiting for the chain to move again. Looked like there would be a little bit of a revival but someone ruined those dreams with rented hashpower.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Man, I have a few thousands of this coin just for fun, a waste of electricity  Angry
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
I would dump my coins that are like 1% of total but they're only worth like 0.01 btc  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
If i send coins to cryptopia they will not be received until a block is found, right?

Yes, but cryptopia will delist it before there will be any new block.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
If i send coins to cryptopia they will not be received until a block is found, right?

When you will buy hashrate @lulworm?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
The difficulty is only 10648523. It's strange.

It's a bullfucking shit, not strange. You need 10 KH to fix difficulty in a couple of days.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1101
karbo.io
The difficulty is only 10648523. It's strange.
Activity: 450
Merit: 250
Need about 300kh to break the chain and start finding blocks after a member tried to kill the project with lots of hashrate.
Tried with 50kh but could'nt find a block so gonna try and buy some more hashrate to 300kh and try again.

There's been a solid 43kH/s mining this and no block found for 15 days... Do you think 300kH/s is even enough?
Activity: 1162
Need about 300kh to break the chain and start finding blocks after a member tried to kill the project with lots of hashrate.
Tried with 50kh but could'nt find a block so gonna try and buy some more hashrate to 300kh and try again.
Wow, need to invent something to prevent such things

Can't we just pool mine. I was pool mining awhile ago but It became very difficult very quickly so I stopped since another altcoin was better to mine then simply buy what I need in bitcedi.
Activity: 517
Merit: 257
Yeah my puny 100h/s solo doesn't seem to be helping the cause here..
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1101
karbo.io
Wow, need to invent something to prevent such things
Activity: 349
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
I don't think it's forked, just no one mining it after someone drove the diff way up and then stopped mining, so now there is either no one mining, or whoever is mining doesn't have enough hash to find a block and move the chain.
Activity: 450
What is happening with bitcedi wallet? My wallet say last block was found 218 hours ago. Why and how i can synchronize him?

https://s15.postimg.org/pumz1dkyz/bitcedi_block.png

im getting the same error
That's not an error. The last block was found 10 days ago  Embarrassed

I think the coin has maybe forked. We need a dev to check out what is happening. This pool says no blocks found for 10 days too http://185.106.122.31/bitcedi/#
Activity: 352
What is happening with bitcedi wallet? My wallet say last block was found 218 hours ago. Why and how i can synchronize him?

That's not an error. The last block was found 10 days ago  Embarrassed
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

Activity: 1162
So how is everyone's profits from their deposits looking ? I havembeen mining and slowly adding more and more bitcedi. Really loving the currency.
The whole deposit thing is fun and good profits I like that it is fixed so it forces you to ensure interest.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

Pages:
Jump to: