Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BXC][Bitcedi :: upto 106% Fixed deposit Interest with Encrypted Messaging] - page 36. (Read 80447 times)

Activity: 636
Merit: 500
can this be mined with cpu, fx8350 and howmuch hash/coins can he produce in 24h?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
is the pool scamming or what, the payout are no where near what it should be, i'm losing 200 coin every six hour
Activity: 349
Merit: 251
Please vote for Bitcedi to be added on Cryptopia at https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Vote
Thanks.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
requesting bounty. will mine laters
Activity: 497
I'm mining Bitcedi! Never been a big miner. I like that this can still be mined on relatively low-end hardware.

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Indonesian translation here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14978556 . BXC address for Bounty by PM.

Address not in my pm. you will have to send it again.

Sent, with some question.
Indonesian translation here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14978556 . BXC address for Bounty by PM.

Address not in my pm. you will have to send it again.
Activity: 462
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
hi lolworm I too am in the mining. When hit a good exchange? (˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و
Pending code review before voting on cryptopia.
contacted other exchanges too.

If you pay 5 Million Dots they will list any coin immediately after code review. If you pay 15 Million Dots they will add any coin a base market which can be traded with other altcoins.
Pending code review before voting on cryptopia.
contacted other exchanges too.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
i would love to do the greek translation guys. its 6 in the morning here now and im at work. the translation will be complete later today gmt +2 timezone
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Can anyone confirm if this German translation is good or ok?

You can just post it, and if it gets deleted, that means it was shitty/google translate.
Activity: 336
anyone here having problem on their wallet? my wallet is not syncing, it is stucked at block 3113 and not moving on but it shows synchronization in progress in the lower right side
Can anyone confirm if this German translation is good or ok?
Activity: 426
Merit: 256
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
makes it harder to share code including in very useful cases like bug fixes and it raises the question of what hidden changes might exist in the code that would be more obvious if it were a github fork.

exactly
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
2. I can`t see clear motives behind not forking DigitalNote, but copy/pasting. First that comes to my mind - you want to hide something. But much worse if you want to steal some idea or source code by misleading people that you are an original author.

The claim of misleading people seems silly considering the OP states it is a fork of digitalnote and links to digitalnote and all of the source files contain a digitalnote copyright.

I have no idea why they did not fork via github, but that doesn't make the project not a fork. The concept of forking or open source code predates git/github. I agree with you it makes it harder to share code including in very useful cases like bug fixes and it raises the question of what hidden changes might exist in the code that would be more obvious if it were a github fork.

I don't like how you can't search a forked repo.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
2. I can`t see clear motives behind not forking DigitalNote, but copy/pasting. First that comes to my mind - you want to hide something. But much worse if you want to steal some idea or source code by misleading people that you are an original author.

The claim of misleading people seems silly considering the OP states it is a fork of digitalnote and links to digitalnote and all of the source files contain a digitalnote copyright.

I have no idea why they did not fork via github, but that doesn't make the project not a fork. The concept of forking open source code predates git/github. I agree with you it makes it harder to share code including in very useful cases like bug fixes and it raises the question of what hidden changes might exist in the code that would be more obvious if it were a github fork.

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Just use gui wallet.

I would if the source was released...not all of us run windows Smiley

GUI wallet source
https://github.com/lulworm/bitcediwallet

I see you keep copy/pasting DigitalNote XDN source code without any attributions.

Please use license, compatible with MIT https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnotewallet/blob/master/copyright

And was something changed to remove any copyright related materia? it's funny what your point is but do you really understand whats contained in that copyright file? can you not find that @ https://github.com/lulworm/bitcediwallet/blob/master/copyright.

I just feel like you are scared at whats coming, why didn't you just close source your digitalnote? and oh! i guess you also copy paste from  cryptonote in a different way! Roll Eyes
That should tell you that one must start from somewhere, or did you also say that the first version of ductnote released with all it's current features.
The fact that Bitcedi does not have a new feature added yet does not mean it has no right in building it's community, well, that's the path chosen and very soon when the featueres begin to come, i bet you'll start mining bitcedi as well and when that time comes, people will still know Bitcedi was built on Digitalnote and that fact will not change.
Do you think if thats what the developers of Bitcoin did, there will be innovations in cryptocurrency at all? Commenting on Bitcedi retweets by media platforms and other social media mentions about Bitcedi to let them know it's a copied digitalnote isn't going to kill the project, but rather making it grow stronger.

And honestly, i don't know why you should be worried about a project that is less than 10 days old.
Anyways, glad to have you around.

1. There is a word etiquette for that. Regarding copy/paste.
3. If you copy/paste and not fork it is harder to work together and it is harder to support your product.
4. Yes. DuckNote XDN had unique features right on launch, like rewards structure - Bitcoin alike halvings, small transactions, no blockchain dust, etc.
5. Smiles, not fright.
Pages:
Jump to: