Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BXC][Bitcedi :: upto 106% Fixed deposit Interest with Encrypted Messaging] - page 38. (Read 80447 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
there is no single tech innovation here. i am very surprised with @smooth on this:
"The high interest makes it a bit more like a XDN+HODL hybrid than pure XDN"

Bitcedi is a complete DigitalNote copy/paste
(not fork, because was copy/pasted) with a few numbers change.

any way leaving this topic, before something new will be introduced here.

is this truely?
Huh Huh
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Just use gui wallet.

I would if the source was released...not all of us run windows Smiley

That is a good point, i did not notice that the source of it was not released.

lulworm should release it Smiley
Activity: 352
Merit: 250
CMIIW, just my opinion. Bitcedi is a new coin, now has 7.231.565 diff. I tried to mine with an old core i7 and only get 50 Bitcedi. I thougt this coin has potential big rate & value in market, but it depends with the Developer. Maybe Dev need bounty/giveaway/social campaign to create a solid community.
An old core i7 didn't have AES-NI instructions. With a new i7 you can do easily 15 coins per hour.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
CMIIW, just my opinion. Bitcedi is a new coin, now has 7.231.565 diff. I tried to mine with an old core i7 and only get 50 Bitcedi. I thougt this coin has potential big rate & value in market, but it depends with the Developer. Maybe Dev need bounty/giveaway/social campaign to create a solid community.
Activity: 298
Just use gui wallet.

I would if the source was released...not all of us run windows Smiley
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
How do you put the coins into deposits?  Can you do it from the command line interface or do you need the GUI wallet for this functionality?

+1 I was wondering the same thing
Activity: 298
How do you put the coins into deposits?  Can you do it from the command line interface or do you need the GUI wallet for this functionality?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
Mined 5k so far and put them into deposits, no point in selling them for 1-2 thousand sats. I'll give the project a shot.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
How many BXC have you guys mined?
700 coins mining just with 3 dualcore computers.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Interesting stats:

Total coins on deposits: 61520.53000000 (26.16242123%)
Amount of active coins:  173627.92760719 (73.83757876%)

Over 25% of the supply has been placed in deposits. That number is quite a bit higher than it was several days ago.

Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

3k sold 2k, stopped there because the offer for this coin is not matching its potential profitability

not many are buying at the correct value, actually none
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
I think building the interest in Bitcedi is far more important than being on the trading platforms.
Will still contact cryptopia.co.nz today and add a request for review for votes.

When we are even listed for votes and there's no interest, we will still not make it into the exchange.

I'm working on materials to build interest and social media is a tool i intend to use.
Stay tuned!

DO you have bounties for marketing of Bitcedi if there is I would like to send one it includes facebook and twitter marketing and getting listed to our online crypto currency directory..
Activity: 349
Merit: 251
I think building the interest in Bitcedi is far more important than being on the trading platforms.
Will still contact cryptopia.co.nz today and add a request for review for votes.

When we are even listed for votes and there's no interest, we will still not make it into the exchange.

I'm working on materials to build interest and social media is a tool i intend to use.
Stay tuned!
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
On the trading section only one thread has been completed we really need to move this coin to an exchange,I hope the dev and all huge holders will find a way to get this coin to exchanges that accept cryptonote..
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
i can not find any guide out there to use for mining with gpu in solo, is this even possible with cryptonote?

I think there is a branch of Monero that allows solo mining with GPUs without running a pool, but I'm not seeing it at the moment. I don't think it's been merged into master, and I don't remember who was working on it, but yea, in general you can't solo mine with GPUs without running your own pool on cryptonotes.

Are you thinking of MBK's Boolberry fork "Boolberry OpenCL" that allows you to solo mine to the daemon with GPU's?

https://github.com/mbkuperman/boolberry-opencl.git

No, it's much more recent than that, and I believe it is miner agnostic, i.e. you run the daemon, and then you can solo mine to the daemon with cpuminer, wolf amd miner, claymore, ccminer, etc.

Edit: I think it's actually merged into the master branch now, but you have to use modified versions of wolf miner, ccminer, or cpuminer that can be found here:
https://github.com/hyc?tab=repositories
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
i can not find any guide out there to use for mining with gpu in solo, is this even possible with cryptonote?

I think there is a branch of Monero that allows solo mining with GPUs without running a pool, but I'm not seeing it at the moment. I don't think it's been merged into master, and I don't remember who was working on it, but yea, in general you can't solo mine with GPUs without running your own pool on cryptonotes.

Are you thinking of MBK's Boolberry fork "Boolberry OpenCL" that allows you to solo mine to the daemon with GPU's?

https://github.com/mbkuperman/boolberry-opencl.git
Pages:
Jump to: