Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BXC][Bitcedi :: upto 106% Fixed deposit Interest with Encrypted Messaging] - page 46. (Read 80447 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
It is good if you will notice users that Bitcedi is a fork of DigitalNote XDN and all its features http://digitalnote.org

You can find whitepaper about that tech here: http://digitalnote.org/whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 352
Merit: 250
How is the performance of the wallet mining compared to the rest of the miners?
In wallet miner:  215 h/s    only solo mining
cpuminer-multi-wolf-06-09-2014:  295 h/s    only pool mining
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
How is the performance of the wallet mining compared to the rest of the miners?
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
Hello.

It's not possible to compile with Ubuntu 14.04 x64.
Little help / guide?

First make sure you have all the dependencies:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:boost-latest/ppa
sudo apt-get update

sudo apt-get -y install gcc-4.8 g++-4.8 libboost1.55-all-dev git build-essential cmake make

Then

git clone https://github.com/lulworm/bitcedi.git

make -j
legendary
Activity: 959
Merit: 1037
Hello.

It's not possible to compile with Ubuntu 14.04 x64.
Little help / guide?
Activity: 349
Merit: 251
Is there a coin specific White Paper I can read? Seems interesting.

Pablo.

The coin is based on cryptonote technology but geared towards blockchain decentralization and innovation.
Some of which are the Encrypted messaging and Blockchain deposits to begin with.

First of all, we picked cryptonote because we believe it's robust with it's ring signature anonymity and single address for all principle among others.

Imagine with a single key, you can log into a social networking platform that is privately controlled by this one key on the blockchain. Meaning no one has access to your personal/private data like it is stored in a database with the other social network/media sites.

Another drive towards this is to enable people recharge thier electricity meters away from home right on the blockchain using this same single key.
the main reason for this is because it's a real issue in africa and we intend to tackle it with blockchain technology.

The Controller and Acountant division of the Government of Ghana for instants takes more than a month to generate payroll for public servants/workers.
Imaging using blockchain to tackle this problem by harnessing proccesing capacity from miners and with a good mesage passing interface withing the blockchain, payroll is generated withing minutes, eradicating the need to wait for two or three months be fore paying workers. this is also one of the reasons we chose cryptonote as the building block.

For now, we are working grounds up. after the website is up, all resources including a wiki page will be put up to provide an insight on the project.

We have a target of about two years, and by then the reward for contributing hashrate will be a constant 5 BXC + transaction fee from innovative activity.

More info will be on website.

Those are all fine ideas, but as an investor, I am interested in reading a white paper detailing current and future implementation, with code samples so I can judge for myself. I wish you the best of luck but I won't be investing at this point, hope to check back in the future.

Pablo.

Surely, When all those materials are ready, they will be available to the public for downloads. You will also be contacted to know if you will be interested.

Thanks for the request and we hope you stick around so you can observe.
legendary
Activity: 1498
180 BPM

Pablo.

The coin is based on cryptonote technology but geared towards blockchain decentralization and innovation.
Some of which are the Encrypted messaging and Blockchain deposits to begin with.

First of all, we picked cryptonote because we believe it's robust with it's ring signature anonymity and single address for all principle among others.

Imagine with a single key, you can log into a social networking platform that is privately controlled by this one key on the blockchain. Meaning no one has access to your personal/private data like it is stored in a database with the other social network/media sites.

Another drive towards this is to enable people recharge thier electricity meters away from home right on the blockchain using this same single key.
the main reason for this is because it's a real issue in africa and we intend to tackle it with blockchain technology.

The Controller and Acountant division of the Government of Ghana for instants takes more than a month to generate payroll for public servants/workers.
Imaging using blockchain to tackle this problem by harnessing proccesing capacity from miners and with a good mesage passing interface withing the blockchain, payroll is generated withing minutes, eradicating the need to wait for two or three months be fore paying workers. this is also one of the reasons we chose cryptonote as the building block.

For now, we are working grounds up. after the website is up, all resources including a wiki page will be put up to provide an insight on the project.

We have a target of about two years, and by then the reward for contributing hashrate will be a constant 5 BXC + transaction fee from innovative activity.

Those are all fine ideas, but as an investor, I am interested in reading a white paper detailing current and future implementation, with code samples so I can judge for myself. I wish you the best of luck but I won't be investing at this point, hope to check back in the future.

Pablo.

The project launched 2 days ago and a long POW coin is not to be mixed up with ICOs where they need to prepare a whitepaper prior to launch, because that's the only way to get funding.
legendary
Activity: 1183

Pablo.

Pablo.

Pablo.

legendary
180 BPM
Hmm, now I'm trying ccminer with an nvidia GeForce 405. The miner is showing 45kh/s locally which can't be right, and I see nothing pool side, the address is not found.

Mining the wrong algo maybe and pool doesn't accept shares?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
Hmm, now I'm trying ccminer with an nvidia GeForce 405. The miner is showing 45kh/s locally which can't be right, and I see nothing pool side, the address is not found.
legendary

Pablo.

Seems like a fork of ducknote/darknote/digitalnote, which is a fork of Bytecoin.

Yep, good info. My question though is more geared toward what innovations are planned for this coin. I mean, what is different about this project and how will it be different in the future from its predecessors.

Pablo.
Activity: 352
Merit: 250
Is "fixed deposit interest" only implemented in ducknote/darknote/digitalnote?
I want to know more too...
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116

Pablo.

Seems like a fork of ducknote/darknote/digitalnote, which is a fork of Bytecoin.
legendary

Pablo.
legendary
180 BPM
Yeah I'm mining with an i5, getting 30h/s, no payouts or pending or anything. Hashrate just too low I'm assuming?

I'm mining with an FX-6300 using the in-wallet miner and getting around 100-120 H/s according to the wallet and getting constant payouts using the pool adress and 4333 port. Maybe try switching to the low-hash ports, duno if that helps.

damn you gotta love AMD for mining. i am using a 6th gen i-5  (6200U) and only getting 70h/s max! ;p
i am using also 4333, used 3333 low dif, noticed zero difference myself, so left it at 4333

I'm pleasently suprised that AMD gives a better hash. Tbh I had no clue it's so decent for CryptoNote coins, never mined them before, usually gpu mined everything 1-2 years back, but I have windows and didn't find a proper miner for this. Claymore's not supporting the coin yet.
Yeah I'm mining with an i5, getting 30h/s, no payouts or pending or anything. Hashrate just too low I'm assuming?

Yea! you are right, it's very difficult to mine now! thats why it's a best to get a cloud server or vps with about 8 or more core for mining at this stage.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

I'm mining with an FX-6300 using the in-wallet miner and getting around 100-120 H/s according to the wallet and getting constant payouts using the pool adress and 4333 port. Maybe try switching to the low-hash ports, duno if that helps.

damn you gotta love AMD for mining. i am using a 6th gen i-5  (6200U) and only getting 70h/s max! ;p
i am using also 4333, used 3333 low dif, noticed zero difference myself, so left it at 4333
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

Thanks for the suggestion. I think I was just being impatient, some unconfirmed coins are starting to show up for me pool side now. Time to add a few more rigs  Cool
legendary
180 BPM

Pages:
Jump to: