Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BXC][Bitcedi :: upto 106% Fixed deposit Interest with Encrypted Messaging] - page 42. (Read 80447 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
Which exchanges can we pay to get this coin listed? I'll pitch in to help. And/or we can start a BURST crowdfund attempt for it.

DEV could make a twitter account and ask some exchanges like Bittrex/YoBit to add it and there are also coin add form on their websites.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
Which exchanges can we pay to get this coin listed? I'll pitch in to help. And/or we can start a BURST crowdfund attempt for it.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Thanks for the correction @ROBERTO, I've edited above
legendary
Activity: 1421
Also note that max supply is 8.58 Billion

Max supply isn't necessarily that important it it will only be reached after a very long time. If I recall correctly, ducknote started with 320 coins/block with halving every month, so this coin distribution is much slower. The relatively high interest for hodling adds another different dynamic to it as well.

Anyway, I'm wondering what are the plans for this coin. Is it XDN with a different distribution curve, or is there more planned? (I didn't read the whole thread.)

From XDN thread:

"Initial duckNote XDN block reward (on May 30, 2014) was 320 000 XDN with a halving period = 1 month"

Maybe a copy/ paste coin, but not same reward and mining cost
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Also note that max supply is 8.58 Billion

Max supply isn't necessarily that important if it will only be reached after a very long time. If I recall correctly, ducknote started with 320 320 000 coins/block with halving every month, so this coin distribution is much, much slower. The relatively high interest for hodling adds another different dynamic to it as well.

Anyway, I'm wondering what are the plans for this coin. Is it XDN with a different distribution curve, or is there more planned? (I didn't read the whole thread.)

EDIT: Thanks to ROBERTO for the correction on the initial XDN reward
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
cedi- the basic monetary unit of Ghana, equal to 100 pesewas. Grin

Oh... So this is like bitdollar or biteuro... Well one cedi is worth $0.26. That value would be nice for this coin no complaints from me!

that is great many people and miners are now coming in,the difficulty is now getting in used to have the minimum payout almost every hour now it became every 4 to 5 hours so I'd stop mining this coin we know need an exchange for this ,Yobit is a good first step ..
Activity: 497
Merit: 251

Oh... So this is like bitdollar or biteuro... Well one cedi is worth $0.26. That value would be nice for this coin no complaints from me!

Even if it's $0.26 mining would still seem unprofitable actually. Also note that max supply is 8.58 Billion

I might be wrong but I don't see why there's an incentive to mine it

The coin this was copied from---DigitalNote---is actually only $0.000073 / XDN

However I'm still very interested in what plans the OP has got in mind. Maybe there are some good ideas
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Activity: 497
hi I just read the description and noticed Africa being mentioned:

But our main efforts, will be into building the user base community as much as we have the mining community here.
We intend to make Bitcedi an ecceptable form of payment for most activities in the the African region and the world at large, as well as the integration into various systems where hope to achieve a wide use of Bitcedi. Setting up vendor points for Bitcedi transactions in various towns and villages is one way we are looking at this which intends to also provide employment opportunity for some idle hands considering the high rate of unemployment in Africa. In a nutshell, trading will be available very soon for online community but heh! there's a bigger picture with Bitcedi.

Are you African, lulworm?  This is interesting. Have you thought about a Roadmap to achieve this?

Also another question, what is the meaning of Bitcedi? Does it have a specific meaning? Thanks!
Activity: 349
only 1 deposit per wallet? or is there a min amount to deposit?

You can create more deposits if you want.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
Difficulty I guess is getting higher now my last auto payout was 5 hours after my last maybe I week from now I might stop mining this coin and just do trading which is also profitable..

I feel ya, difficulty has really taken off. I've mined about 600 in the past 24 hours with 250h/s
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Difficulty I guess is getting higher now my last auto payout was 5 hours after my last maybe I week from now I might stop mining this coin and just do trading which is also profitable..
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
only 1 deposit per wallet? or is there a min amount to deposit?
legendary
180 BPM
im new here and just started mining. my wallet is showing i have xx power but im not getting any rewards even around 10blocks are already found. what am i doing wrong here?

You need to reach the minimum amounts for a pay out from the pool, check your # of coins at http://185.106.122.31/bitcedi/# with your adress.

alright i see my address balance now. thank you. one more question, how much is the minimum before i recieve my BXC to my wallet?

2.5 BXC for the auto withdrawal.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
im new here and just started mining. my wallet is showing i have xx power but im not getting any rewards even around 10blocks are already found. what am i doing wrong here?

You need to reach the minimum amounts for a pay out from the pool, check your # of coins at http://185.106.122.31/bitcedi/# with your adress.

alright i see my address balance now. thank you. one more question, how much is the minimum before i recieve my BXC to my wallet?
legendary
180 BPM

Activity: 336
Activity: 504
Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?
where can i see money supply or rich list, theres no console n bock explorer doesnt show that

Select the "Blockchain" menu on pool
ah found it, theres no moneysupply or rich list there on blockchain, but yes found it when clicking 1 of the transaction

when you view a block details, you will find this in the list on the left
 Total coins in the network: 106382.89356810 BXC

hi, but the user above said cryptonote wont tell? so are you snowing your answer here?

Click on this link and look through the left list down
http://185.106.122.31/bitcedi/?hash=95245589a4b4a56224782910514f843b9e5d283037717e1804c096f7a70f188d#blockchain_block

o ok ty!

(idk how to reply multipost)
Activity: 349
where can i see money supply or rich list, theres no console n bock explorer doesnt show that

Select the "Blockchain" menu on pool
ah found it, theres no moneysupply or rich list there on blockchain, but yes found it when clicking 1 of the transaction

when you view a block details, you will find this in the list on the left
 Total coins in the network: 106382.89356810 BXC

hi, but the user above said cryptonote wont tell? so are you snowing your answer here?

Click on this link and look through the left list down
http://185.106.122.31/bitcedi/?hash=95245589a4b4a56224782910514f843b9e5d283037717e1804c096f7a70f188d#blockchain_block
Pages:
Jump to: