Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 147. (Read 484346 times)

Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Hi folks, apologies have had to take a few days off for personal reasons and don't have access to my normal computer. Will send 5000 c2 to the current high score when I get back to my computer on tues.

Btw thinking of trying my hand at another game so have been starting to make some of the graphics. Will let you know how it goes.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
2 teams isnt gonna work tbh. People need to have faith in a crypto currency (devs), with 2 camps fighting, one team is gonna be butthurt.

There only can be one winner, so pick your side.

Technically were not fighting with each other, were not even sure Joel even has anything going on, or if he even really has a team, you guys decide if you want to trust him or not, but were being safe and gonna work just as we have been for the last 8 months
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
2 teams isnt gonna work tbh. People need to have faith in a crypto currency (devs), with 2 camps fighting, one team is gonna be butthurt.

two team competing to give good service to the coin ! (hey this is awesome) yes one team will gonna be butthurt but with this service competition only 1 am sure is the winner and its the "community"
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hyperspace snail

legendary
Here is the why it would be worth it:

A: People become interested in your game
B: Your game has an Store to purchase exclusive items with coin2
C: People purchase coin2 from the exchanges pushing the price up
D: People spend their coin2 in YOUR game giving you coin2
E: You become smart about your dumping so you dont drive the price back down
F: You profit, holders profit

That about sums up how the games work in your favor and how it affects the market.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
I wouldn't, no. The potential payoff if you guys saw and liked the game isn't enough to even show you guys the game.

Well move along then, if you cant post screenshots, were not interested, seems almost like you just are bragging anyway, the potential payoff would increase with the more games that are released, but doesn't look like you have the coins interests at heart.

I'm not bragging. Any game is worth more (just time-spent wise) than 100k Coin2. I don't have this, or any coins', interests at heart as at the end of the day it's a protocol and not a living being.

Just a question what is the opportunity cost if you make a version of your game with c2 integrated into it. You can also make your game and put it on itunes or google play. It just opens your games exposure.  True question why is it not worth it?
legendary

i have a big LOL here  

Scenario:

Bragging guy : hey guys i made a game maybe you are interested
Interested guy: oh cool can i see it? do you have pictures?
Bragging guy: hmmm any incentives for this?
Interested guy: We have 100k as initial reward but depends on what's your bargaining
Bragging guy: no no that is way too low my game is awesome i won't even show you how it looks
Interested guy: oh well if you cant see it then maybe you dont have game just bragging about nothing
Bragging guy: I'm not bragging. Any game is worth more (just time-spent wise) than 100k . I don't have this, or any coins', interests at heart as at the end of the day it's a protocol and not a living being.
Interested guy: oh well move on  maybe u really dont have game and you are just bragging about nothing(protocol if your selling show proof that u have the goods)
Bragging guy:  It's awesome and reward doesnt meet for me to show even the screenshot of it
Interested guy: whatever just move on

XDD

Exactly, lol
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
I wouldn't, no. The potential payoff if you guys saw and liked the game isn't enough to even show you guys the game.

Well move along then, if you cant post screenshots, were not interested, seems almost like you just are bragging anyway, the potential payoff would increase with the more games that are released, but doesn't look like you have the coins interests at heart.

I'm not bragging. Any game is worth more (just time-spent wise) than 100k Coin2. I don't have this, or any coins', interests at heart as at the end of the day it's a protocol and not a living being.

i have a big LOL here  

Scenario:

Bragging guy : hey guys i made a game maybe you are interested
Interested guy: oh cool can i see it? do you have pictures?
Bragging guy: hmmm any incentives for this?
Interested guy: We have 100k as initial reward but depends on what's your bargaining
Bragging guy: no no that is way too low my game is awesome i won't even show you how it looks
Interested guy: oh well if you cant see it then maybe you dont have game just bragging about nothing
Bragging guy: I'm not bragging. Any game is worth more (just time-spent wise) than 100k . I don't have this, or any coins', interests at heart as at the end of the day it's a protocol and not a living being.
Interested guy: oh well move on  maybe u really dont have game and you are just bragging about nothing(protocol if your selling show proof that u have the goods)
Bragging guy:  It's awesome and reward doesnt meet for me to show even the screenshot of it
Interested guy: whatever just move on

XDD

legendary
True, sad to think he assumes we can only buy it with coin2, lol.. but ignore the bounties.. screenshots are more worth the time of looking into it, words mean nothing because anyone can step up and say they have a game.. lol there are alot of open source ones out there..
legendary
Merit: 1001

Who offered you 100k? Also if you look into what games would do for the price eventually (if you weren't trying to make just a quick profit) 100k would be more than adequate, we are looking for people that will contribute and keep contributing, there are many involved in the project that aren't board members, just community members offering to help out. Its obvious your just after a quick profit and don't care whether we succeed or not with our goals. Keep in mind no coin has been offered to you yet, your just assuming based on the bounties. and theres no guarantee people would even play the game if we were to buy it from you with something other than coin2.

Well, 100k is the bounty for small games. we still have no idea what this game ximp is talking about, and if it is of more value.
legendary

Who offered you 100k? Also if you look into what games would do for the price eventually (if you weren't trying to make just a quick profit) 100k would be more than adequate, we are looking for people that will contribute and keep contributing, there are many involved in the project that aren't board members, just community members offering to help out. Its obvious your just after a quick profit and don't care whether we succeed or not with our goals. Keep in mind no coin has been offered to you yet, your just assuming based on the bounties. and theres no guarantee people would even play the game if we were to buy it from you with something other than coin2.
legendary

Thats cool, we most likely will wait then. We got a lot of good games coming. If you change your mind. You know where to find us! Smiley

thanks for offering a mysterious game! Hope you find a good home for it.
legendary
I agree, we need to know what you are talking about, before we can give you any answers!

legendary

legendary

I'm not the one who needs to do their best to attract developers.

No but your the one in here trying to sell a game to us, or whatever it is, your not making us want to invest, we want to see the game, would you buy something not knowing what it is?
legendary
Yeah, I'm going to pass as there isn't really enough incentive for me to set it up.

Well you havent actually made me want to entice you.. I asked for screenshots to see what we would be Investing in.. so its ok if you have nothing and just want attention, =D
legendary
I have a html/flash game that would work very well with the online coin2. Is there any incentive for me to hook it up to the api?

Does it support in game purchases. And what type of game is it?
It's an arcade game but I can add in in-game purchases.

Where you at Ximp, do you really have anything? We want to see.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
there is no need for any hard words, every C2 holder went through same thing when those last news poped up, some felt scamed and made their decision to sell, and some saw new team of honest and hard working guys and decided to stick with them-good move guys

if gts has something to say, all over again, there is nothing we can do, and it reaches point when there is no more will to discus, so it becomes true trolling and it should be treated as that

no hard feelings
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
New thread, were you smart enough to make it user moderated so you could delete any posts about the fact that your team, Team Kalisto, should be renamed Team Scam?

I feel your pain you sold all your coins at 50 sat and its slowly getting back up haha you can still buy back, but this time youll probably end up with only half your last stack Sad poor baby.
legendary
New thread, were you smart enough to make it user moderated so you could delete any posts about the fact that your team, Team Kalisto, should be renamed Team Scam?

You want a scam Graham? Go back to the other thread and deal with team joel. I guess your too ignorant to check the releases we've made since we started this thread, just gonna continue on your bs quest to spam the fuck out of our new thread like you did the old one, trolling gets old, go back to your cave.

Ximp get back to me with that game, dont just offer and bail
Jump to: