Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 148. (Read 484346 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
New thread, were you smart enough to make it user moderated so you could delete any posts about the fact that your team, Team Kalisto, should be renamed Team Scam?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Yeah I still wanna see screenshots, we might take care of u a bit considering your the first to offer a ready-made game to us.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
I have a html/flash game that would work very well with the online coin2. Is there any incentive for me to hook it up to the api?

Does it support in game purchases. And what type of game is it?
It's an arcade game but I can add in in-game purchases.

Well not only for you but anyone that is a game developer of any kind:

1)  if you own any c2 you will help increase the value of c2 by having these games out for the public with c2 integration (therefore help raise the value of your c2 that you own
2) by allowing payment of c2 for your games if available you can increase the amount of c2 that you own (by having people pay with c2 in your game)

But really help the c2 vision grow.  Please submit the game as any games would be welcome (as long as they meet the bare minimum requirements).  Thanks for your intest and will be looking forward to playing your game.
legendary
I have a html/flash game that would work very well with the online coin2. Is there any incentive for me to hook it up to the api?

It's an arcade game but I can add in in-game purchases.

Do you have screenshots so we can see what we will be investing in?
legendary

What wheelz and chad said, lol
legendary
Merit: 1001

Sounds cool, let is know more info on it Smiley

We got 100k c2 bounties on games and programmers. that meet the approval. Smiley

legendary

Activity: 676
Merit: 500
legendary
Wink  android wallet is all synced up. Recieved coins that I sent myself. Kalisto thanks.  Android wallet is great.  Way to stay on top of things fellas.  Good times are coming
legendary
old coin for new thread?
any new feature or new creations?

Did you read the 1st page? We got an online wallet, with simple games, and the android wallet beta is
ready. check them out Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
old coin for new thread?
any new feature or new creations?
legendary
Nope, no Coin3, its COIN2 all the way! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hyperspace snail
How long until someone makes a Coin3?

She ate to much crabcakes!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
meow
How long until someone makes a Coin3?

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Kalisto just sent you 2500 c2.  Unfortunately it was from my main wallet. How do I know when my android wallet is synced. Do I need to keep the app open for about a day to sync with the network. Cant wait to start using it. Thanks.

yeah it took about a day. i am going to figure out a way to implement a bootstrap file for blocks and hashes. that way we shouldn't have to sync more than a couple days or a week or something
legendary
Kalisto just sent you 2500 c2.  Unfortunately it was from my main wallet. How do I know when my android wallet is synced. Do I need to keep the app open for about a day to sync with the network. Cant wait to start using it. Thanks.

yes, keep it synced. mine has been taking a long time. I got it last night. and it still on august 20th blocks. 
at least the size is small.  I dont have phone service so its been doing it on wifi. you would think it would be faster.

Oh well. still feels good to have a C2 Wallet on my android Smiley

legendary
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Official app now live! enjoy tip if you love me. Smiley

Kalisto, I showed some love  Kiss  to you for you hard work.
Not much, but 15k C2.1 coming to your way, sended from android wallet to C2 Team Kalisto Development Fund
CcURcT2Qb87F6cq9WEX88F9R2872bFotTG

Keep up the good work!

Thank you so much. its your continued patronage that makes me continue working on these games Smiley and this coin!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Official app now live! enjoy tip if you love me. Smiley

Kalisto, I showed some love  Kiss  to you for you hard work.
Not much, but 15k C2.1 coming to your way, sended from android wallet to C2 Team Kalisto Development Fund
CcURcT2Qb87F6cq9WEX88F9R2872bFotTG

Keep up the good work!
legendary

Kalisto this is awsome. I downloaded to the phone and it looks great.  I sent c2 from my wallet to my new android wallet.  The transaction was confirmed in my wallet but never showed up in my androud wallet (been hours).  Im at work now, hopefully this will fix itself....either way im sending over a nice tip at some point later today. Thanks in advance for any help with my issue

It took me most of yesterday for the wallet to sync. I have to figure out a way to sync the blockchain faster or something.
I will hopefully have a bootstrap for it. Appstore only allows you to upload 50mb apks.

I noticed that, at least the size is small. 
Jump to: