Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 72. (Read 484345 times)

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
Do you know any game developers?

Remember there is a 100k c2 bounty to have coin2 payment into a game.  Not only will you get the bounty but can also earn c2 from in game purchases made with coin2.

Wheelz1200
legendary
Not for nothing fellas but....1st place on pinball right now...lol

Oldandgrey nice job, are you planning on integrating C2 somehow (competition?)  When you register there is no button to go back so you have to get out of the game and go back in.  I know its petty but people dont like having to do that.  Other wise not bad action. Good work!

wheelz1200

Already fixed Wink

When I get back on my laptop properly I want to finish the pong multiuser and then perhaps look at integrating bounce and pinball or adding something else.

Notice that grumpy seems to have upped his/ her game lol

like i said better step up their game.  Grumpy, passed the torch to you. 40 is the mark.  Grin
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Dear PICISI Sponsor, PICISI.com is now in admin-alpha testing, this means the site is technically ready to use however the admins want to experience it with test campaigns.

You are encouraged to place a test campaign on the site to help us and to give your coin some additional exposure.  Obviously we will be promoting the site non-stop so your coin will get some attention. When you do your campaign be as comprehensive as possible use all of the tools to maximum advantage, use the perks in creative ways.  Use video, graphics, links, social media, team of organizers, etc ...

As you may know we recently released Pi at the NXT exchange, the release was done in conjunction with our crowdfunding effort to raise funds to construct the PICISI site.  The goal was to raise funds to construct a site, the top goal was to raise over $7K to get our target site the site design you've seen; if we raised under $7 but over $2.5K we could get a really good customized theme with add-ons, lastly if we raised under $1K we would get a fairly generic crowdfunding site  --  the effort raise $251.  With that we produced the best we could. We will eventually achieve our target goal, to that end we will organize a campaign on our site to raise funds for our target site while helping others raise funds for their campaigns. 

Start a test campaign today at www.PICISI.com and use the Stripe.com test credit card to make test donations to your campaigns and other campaigns of your liking.  The test will only be in effect for a few days so pls do the best you can with the resources at your finger tips don't delay. 

NOTE, I'm sending this same message to 23 sponsors, bitcointalk will likely view this as spam I encourage you to quote it as quickly as possible before they delete it.

Thanks armis

Oldandgrey nice job, are you planning on integrating C2 somehow (competition?)  When you register there is no button to go back so you have to get out of the game and go back in.  I know its petty but people dont like having to do that.  Other wise not bad action. Good work!

wheelz1200

Already fixed Wink

When I get back on my laptop properly I want to finish the pong multiuser and then perhaps look at integrating bounce and pinball or adding something else.

Notice that grumpy seems to have upped his/ her game lol
legendary
The Coin2 link on Dragon Knight directs you to the old thread.  Who can we contact to change the link to the new thread?
legendary
Oh and grumpy...27 in the game bounce.  Fools need to step up your game  lol
legendary

wheelz1200
Ok, looking for some volunteers Smiley

Just uploaded the latest version of my pinball game to the coinstore.me arcade. Looking for a few folk to play it and let me know what they think and let me know of any issues they find.

Nice!  Will check it out tonight when I get home and as for pong....winner take all, im in.  Going all the way back with that one.

Good to hear. Had a minor op on my hand yesterday so production stopped for a few days but looking forward to getting coding again. Was getting on well so a bit frustrated at not being able to finish it as I can't use a mouse at the moment lol.
legendary

Just uploaded the latest version of my pinball game to the coinstore.me arcade. Looking for a few folk to play it and let me know what they think and let me know of any issues they find.

Nice!  Will check it out tonight when I get home and as for pong....winner take all, im in.  Going all the way back with that one.
legendary
Been away from the whole crypto scene for what seems like forever but thought I would pop my head back in at my old favourite coin.

Good to see that the coin is still going.

Welcome back venmo.  Still kicking and moving along.  Some good things have happened over the course of your absence.
Thanks  Grin i'll try it out again later. 

Ok 6:00am and about to go but added a little oil to the paddles so all working again :-)

Activity: 766
Merit: 509
Thanks  Grin i'll try it out again later. 
Ok seem to have broken a flipper. Not going to be able to fix it for a day or two unfortunately as will be away from my keyboard, but will post when I get a chance to fix it.
I played a bit.  Good job on the game  Grin  Here are some problems/observations:

-The power bar goes far above the marked max power level

-The Sound trigger for the ball falling through the left or right channel is too high, and
  it is sometimes triggered without the ball falling through

-One of the bumpers directly above the center holes makes it very easy to rebound the ball straight down the center.

-The paddles aren't flush with the guides (specifically bottom right paddle)

-Name entry and numbers on the placings in the highscore table would be nice

-Spacebar to Fire and a key to start a new game would be nice. Lazy people don't like moving their hands out of position to click the mouse Roll Eyes

Ok Powerbar fixed and paddles moved a bit.

If you don't register then the only scores you see are your own. If you register using your coinstore email address then you should see usernames and scores displayed.

Will add spacebar support. Not sure about a key to restart as on a phone or tablet you wont have a keyboard.

Again thanks, and if you see anything else add it to the list.

I played a bit.  Good job on the game  Grin  Here are some problems/observations:

-The Sound trigger for the ball falling through the left or right channel is too high, and

-One of the bumpers directly above the center holes makes it very easy to rebound the ball straight down the center.

-Spacebar to Fire and a key to start a new game would be nice. Lazy people don't like moving their hands out of position to click the mouse Roll Eyes

-The ball gets stuck up in this left corner with no way to get it out.  I took a snap of where it stops, for reference:

Thanks MiningSensei, greatly appreciated. Don't know what happened the power bar, it should stop at its max. On these now.

Thats a cool little pinball game. Smiley 

Thanks Zyronx. Working on a multiuser pong game with C2 (and possibly Hyper) built-in for matches (winner takes all). Seem to be on a retro run at the moment.
Activity: 766
Merit: 509

-The ball gets stuck up in this left corner with no way to get it out.  I took a snap of where it stops, for reference:

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

Thats a cool little pinball game. Smiley 

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

I'll check it out Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: