Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 69. (Read 484345 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Chain of Conflict Development changes

Modeling

Well I've decided on the graphical end of things, that chain of conflict doesnt need really detailed models at first, slacking in that area for now will improve map making speed. We can always release patches later on that significantly improve upon the graphics.

Lighting

I've also turned the light baking down to where the lighting is completely static and not dynamic( dynamic meant the game was constantly baking the lightmaps for more realistic shadows, not something the game needs for now) to improve on the game rendering speed.

Prototyping

In order for me to speed up the map making process I have begun to prototype the buildings and structures before I ever touch them in blender. This will also give me an Idea of the layout of an area to increase designing times.

Editing

As all the above changes are made this will make editing the game less stressful on my pc, chads, and whoever else works with us on the game. As far as terrain goes, alot of trees are going to be removed as well as grass, these things cause heavy lag while editing and as more buildings and structures are added they will be removed anyway. I also plan on blocking undeveloped parts of the island from player access until we do something with them. This is also so players don't get lost,  Roll Eyes

This is the Gas Station prototype next to the Coin2 Police Department. Prototyping this building took about 15 min.. thats a huge improvement over going directly to blender with it. Now I have an idea of what it looks like and will be able to model the building in less than a few hours time.. I'll be back in a bit with more maybe, depends if I have to do an upload tonight for chad in the next few hours, he is trying to work on a gameplay video of demo 15.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hyperspace snail

https://twitter.com/maxkeiser/status/657103869747601408

This made my day, I grew up listening to this guy...

This is awesome! Smiley  Good to see this!

Very cool! Smiley Good luck boys

So DBZ game is not in the works anymore? Chain of Conflict now priority n1?

Yeah dbz game is out, kalisto was having issues with the code and i think had some sort of a meltdown.. lol..

So yes Chain of Conflict is top priority now and I will see it finished one way or another.

Though seeing the new Doom https://www.youtube.com/embed/QiinO9JPUGw tells me we really need to rethink
what a fps should be, lol. Some of the footage they have made my jaw drop at points.. lol Check it out
'

Damn that looks good.. Cheesy Maybe make a mod for some game, Worked for DotA (WC3) and Counter-strike 1.6 (Half-life) Cheesy
legendary

Yeah dbz game is out, kalisto was having issues with the code and i think had some sort of a meltdown.. lol..

So yes Chain of Conflict is top priority now and I will see it finished one way or another.

Though seeing the new Doom https://www.youtube.com/embed/QiinO9JPUGw tells me we really need to rethink
what a fps should be, lol. Some of the footage they have made my jaw drop at points.. lol Check it out
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hyperspace snail

legendary
Merit: 1001
legendary
legendary
legendary
Help Support Chain of Conflict because it will support Coin2, HYPER, and Bitcoin

As stated above Chain of Conflict needs YOUR help!!

In order for this game to become a reality and move from the production phase we have begun to seek crowdfunding. We now have a social outreach of over 536,000+ people!!! If we wish to receive the funding we need to hire more programmers to help finish the project, we MUST meet our goals.

Chain of Conflict aims to be the first game of its kind, a first person shooter, designed to work with cryptocurrency flawlessly, to pay the player based on their skill, and to be able to self sustain itself based on the premium shop in the game.

There are special bonus perks such as the Coin2 Bio-Blaster($10 donation~ see image below) for donating. This comes with 5000 rounds(5 C2 Bio-Sludge Cartridges) and a Super-Shot Barrel(Limited Availability). The Super-Shot Barrel is what makes this perk unique.

This game has been in production with just myself since November of 2014, and a few other versions of it were created prior to this(those other versions were shelved due to programmer issues.), I have used some assets from those other versions in the current development. A large map was created using the original village stage from Alpha version 0.05. The village along with other more modern buildings, are still in production at the time of this writing. Though there is a demo, it requires the download of the Unity3d Web Player plugin.

Support Chain of Conflict and help it reach out to more people in Social Media

Please any support is better than none, lets make this happen!!!
legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

Also here :  https://www.startjoin.com/CoC

Trying out both, lol.

I am also working on the OP some if you have any PICISI images for me to add there DJ.
(Post #2 now, old Coin2 account is a newbie since we dont use it that much, and the btctalk admins say newbies cant post images.. reduces trolling somehow.. im not seeing it.. lol)

Also I changed the thread name to reflect more of the current operations and features we have.

Thanks man, have a look and tell me what u think, i modified the images though to better fit our OP, hope you dont mind, but I think I finally have something half way decent going on in there, lol

It's ok, working with posts on forum can be difficult.
legendary

Trying out both, lol.

I am also working on the OP some if you have any PICISI images for me to add there DJ.
(Post #2 now, old Coin2 account is a newbie since we dont use it that much, and the btctalk admins say newbies cant post images.. reduces trolling somehow.. im not seeing it.. lol)

Also I changed the thread name to reflect more of the current operations and features we have.

Thanks man, have a look and tell me what u think, i modified the images though to better fit our OP, hope you dont mind, but I think I finally have something half way decent going on in there, lol
legendary

Trying out both, lol.

legendary

Trying out both, lol.

legendary
legendary
Ok this sorta makes me sad, Unity has announced that they will no longer allow content to be published for web browsers in any upcoming versions. This was NOT their decision though, they were forced into it by much larger companies like Google and Mozilla discontinuing plugin support. Fear not, this will not effect Chain of Conflict or Tales of Fieria, I can just push out actual program builds, sorta makes my life a little more complicated, but I can cope with this decision. To read more about this, if you have interest, take a look here: http://blogs.unity3d.com/2015/10/08/unity-web-player-roadmap/

Also this doesn't effect C2 in any way, I just felt it was interesting enough to share.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
Boom....you guys wanted something to play for with Coin2....that should be pretty good to start with, good work King!

FYI still looking for any game programmers to help with the original games being developed.  If you or someone you know can help let one of us know.  A little bit of a bounty as well to sweeten the pot.  Have a good weekend all.
legendary
Ok its announcement time again  Grin

This is almost(almost now) the same announcement I made last week, except its not, lol.

Presenting the latest game that can be played for Coin2, Battlefield 4.

Just like BF3 this can be played on ANYTHING you have it for.

Click here for more info ---> Battlefield 4

legendary
Popped in real quick to check what the craic was.  All the movements look like this past week took a nice direction  Grin

I've been bunkered down with a lot of work lately, but would like to know if anyone would like to align a Coin2 Counterstrike team or just play? 

I'm still looking for something good to put my earned coins towards and was thinking that we could put on a counter strike tourney if we get enough teams representing other coins (or not), have a small entry fee in Coin2 that will be put towards something developmental for us (or split between our partners and us/participating coin community dev teams), and I'll be willing to put up to pitch in an agreed upon reward for the winner (I'm thinking 100k C2). 

That or we can have a community day where I'll just pay out a small (but decent) amount per kill for people in the community who come out until the "community faucet" is empty Grin 

Let know what you guys think. I'll be on sporadically.

We can also just wait and use the new site to crowd fund it and can use that to put the funds into the faucet/prize pool. 

Go team

I think this is a great idea, the coin community counterstrike teams, but dont get me wrong the community day would be good too and im more likely able to participate in this as I don't own a copy of counterstrike or CS:GO, only Battlefield 3 atm. If you need help to fund the community day let me know.
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
Popped in real quick to check what the craic was.  All the movements look like this past week took a nice direction  Grin

I've been bunkered down with a lot of work lately, but would like to know if anyone would like to align a Coin2 Counterstrike team or just play? 

I'm still looking for something good to put my earned coins towards and was thinking that we could put on a counter strike tourney if we get enough teams representing other coins (or not), have a small entry fee in Coin2 that will be put towards something developmental for us (or split between our partners and us/participating coin community dev teams), and I'll be willing to put up to pitch in an agreed upon reward for the winner (I'm thinking 100k C2). 

That or we can have a community day where I'll just pay out a small (but decent) amount per kill for people in the community who come out until the "community faucet" is empty Grin 

Let know what you guys think. I'll be on sporadically.

We can also just wait and use the new site to crowd fund it and can use that to put the funds into the faucet/prize pool. 

Go team
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
Hey would be nice to have some services for coin2 and this seems to be a decent one.  Not a game developer, sitting on some coin2 and dont know what to do? Go vote! You are allowed to vote once per hour.  Top 2 coins on saturday morning get added.  Go and vote for Coin2!

https://cryptofolio.info/

We are already there man, was scrolling through the listed coins and found us listed already, lol awesome

hahahahhahaha
Pages:
Jump to: