Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 132. (Read 499723 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
Good work people Smiley  Ready this rocket now! Smiley

Activity: 357
Merit: 250
everyone! make it loud NOW!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw
 Grin

we made it!
[Pool]   [coin2] (Thread 1) getblocktemplate call failed for daemon instance 0 with error {"code":-1,"message":"No more PoW blocks"}

Grin Grin Grin

Yes!! It took a little while but we finally made it to block 30,000!!

Good job!

So. Now our Coin2.1 is 100% PoS and crabcakes resistant!

at last!

Congratulations to the Committee and miners for all their hard work in getting this coin back on track. Onwards and upwards.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
 Grin

we made it!
[Pool]   [coin2] (Thread 1) getblocktemplate call failed for daemon instance 0 with error {"code":-1,"message":"No more PoW blocks"}

Grin Grin Grin

Good job!

So. Now our Coin2.1 is 100% PoS and crabcakes resistant!

at last!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
 Grin

we made it!

Grin Grin Grin

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
 Grin

we made it!

Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
Lol.....snoochie boochies........here's to the trolls getting the stink hand from someone in the near future.
legendary
Merit: 1001
Everyone spread the word, we are less the 362 blocks of being done with Proof Of Work and becoming pure Proof of Stake

Lets have a party in this bitch!!

Have to bump this cause we are only 35 blocks away from 100% PoS Grin

EDIT: gentlemen, start your wallets  Grin Grin Grin

SNOOCHIE BOOTCHIES Crab Cake Eaters!
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
Everyone spread the word, we are less the 362 blocks of being done with Proof Of Work and becoming pure Proof of Stake

Have to bump this cause we are only 35 blocks away from 100% PoS Grin

EDIT: gentlemen, start your wallets  Grin Grin Grin
Hmm... network weight overall just spiked up to 70mil~ perhaps for testing that point

I guess there may be a good reason to implement a stake safe option in wallet... like what BC do where you can unlock wallet for staking only

Or how would folks feel about Staking automatically enabled within the wallet under "options" as a tickable option. That would really help protect the network, but could be "unticked" by anyone who didn't want to stake? Again final decision would have to be down to Kalisto on whether this could be implemented.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hmm... network weight overall just spiked up to 70mil~ perhaps for testing that point

I guess there may be a good reason to implement a stake safe option in wallet... like what BC do where you can unlock wallet for staking only
Another nice thing to have would be a feature that unlocks wallet "for staking only".
Some other PoS coins use it already and I like the idea, what do you think?
 Wink

This is a good point also

I raised it a while ago

But funny thing is you can unlock the wallet for staking then once it begins to stake lock it again and it doesn't tell you its not staking

Haven't waited the time yet in a test scenario for this one to see if it stakes whilst re-locked but perhaps it could

Would prefer to be able to stake without having to key in the unlock password. In my mind the more often you key in the password the more chance of it being intercepted by someone or something nasty. As staking doesn't decrease your balance (rather the opposite) I don't see the need to password protect it or I suppose it would be better to have a simpler separate password for staking to avoid someone "accidentally" turning it off and depriving you of all those coins you could have earned.

That would have to be a Kalisto Q

Building in 2 private keys not sure of the feasability
legendary
Merit: 1000
Another nice thing to have would be a feature that unlocks wallet "for staking only".
 Wink

I raised it a while ago

But funny thing is you can unlock the wallet for staking then once it begins to stake lock it again and it doesn't tell you its not staking

Haven't waited the time yet in a test scenario for this one to see if it stakes whilst re-locked but perhaps it could

Would prefer to be able to stake without having to key in the unlock password. In my mind the more often you key in the password the more chance of it being intercepted by someone or something nasty. As staking doesn't decrease your balance (rather the opposite) I don't see the need to password protect it or I suppose it would be better to have a simpler separate password for staking to avoid someone "accidentally" turning it off and depriving you of all those coins you could have earned.

It dont really matter if your computer is on or off for u to gain the stake, it will start generating the stake as soon as you turn it back on, but it being on serves to secure the PoS Blockchain, its always a good idea to have coins staking, and really the only need to secure your wallet is in case someone happens to know your IP and can hack their way through your firewall, or finds a way to bypass it completely(Viruses and other crap like em), mostly the most important reason to have a password on your wallet and it locked is to protect it from people with access to your computer they are stored on. Its sad to say but for 42Coin Fever even this didn't work, a hard drive is no match for a power drill, lmao. Hate laughing about it but it is a bit funny, he has had such rotten luck, i feel bad for him honestly.
 Wink

I raised it a while ago

Wink

I raised it a while ago

Wink

+1 to that. As coin value increases I don't like the idea of leaving a wallet fully unlocked.
Activity: 181
 Wink
legendary

LOL

Also POS network now is strong

Grin

Thats good to hear, I usually dont mess with my actual wallet, only have it stake twice a week cause its on my laptop.. dont have a good net connection at home, so i just use my desktop there, glad to know everyone has is covered

LOL

Also POS network now is strong

Grin
legendary

Hey ... what is wrong ? With Coin2 ... 400 pages and still not dead ?

What is the plan ? LoL

Not sure if all people get it ... but it was a Joke  Grin

I got it thats why I didnt really say much about it and instead commented about everyone makin fun of the new people, we gotta answer their questions, we might be going after the real world game players, but the crypto world is still very important.

+ 1

+1
Jump to: