Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 136. (Read 499723 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What's that mean when spot a coin2.1 C2chain state:
Double spend attempt detected from tx:
113567654dfhuhgdhh1334566&& (example)

Is that mean Coin2.1 under attack again?

I was scanning the c2chain.info/top100.
Opened the addresses to investigate the chains, found address #35 CLecP........E7z with this unusual message.

Doublespend attempt* Notice the attempt part of that.
It was probably someone who tried to stake, stake got locked. they repaired their wallet then spent
again in the same block.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
One thing I don't understand is why only one wallet address targeted out of 73 I scanned through? Is that mean this person was  attacker or he's just being used by the attacker?

My guess is someone tried to send coins they thought they had but actually didnt due to a redownload of the blockchain
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
One thing I don't understand is why only one wallet address targeted out of 73 I scanned through? Is that mean this person was  attacker or his wallet'just being used by the attacker?
legendary
maybe they have not renamed the coin to 2.1.
it says maitence mode right now. so I will see what happens. Smiley

Yeah that is very likely, ive been trying to get busoni or tf2honeybadger to change it from NC2 to C2 for a few weeks now on poloniex
legendary
Merit: 1001
maybe they have not renamed the coin to 2.1.
it says maitence mode right now. so I will see what happens. Smiley

legendary

It means exactly what it says, "Attempt" but ultimately failed. If you see Bittzy78 say thanks to him, its his hashrate that prevented this attempt.

Can't remember exactly when it was, I was already aware of it though, its unimportant since it was a failed attempt.

hey King, did c-cex get settled yet? they still have not switched to c2.1 yet. I got almost 5500 over there.  I almost forgot I had some there. lol

C-cex should have been ready by now...  they had the go ahead over 3 weeks ago

Is this a targeted attacked or Coin2.1 in general? Seems this wallet is staking. Anyway to shut it down for the person?

Its most likely some error, were in control of the PoW blockchain atm so no real way for them to attack like that unless they own the hardware, and I beleive no one would be ok if we had the power to shut a wallet down... that would be like saying your ok for a bank to have absolute power to just block you from your money.
Is this a targeted attacked or Coin2.1 in general? Seems this wallet is staking. Anyway to shut it down for the person?
legendary

It means exactly what it says, "Attempt" but ultimately failed. If you see Bittzy78 say thanks to him, its his hashrate that prevented this attempt.

Can't remember exactly when it was, I was already aware of it though, its unimportant since it was a failed attempt.

hey King, did c-cex get settled yet? they still have not switched to c2.1 yet. I got almost 5500 over there.  I almost forgot I had some there. lol

when was this?

Few minutes ago while nothing to do stay in the hotel lobby.
legendary

legendary

when was this?

I was scanning the c2chain.info/top100.
Opened the addresses to investigate the chains, found address #35 CLecP........E7z with this unusual message.
legendary

Oh I searched c2 and c2.1 like on bter and mintpal and it didn't come up, instead of searching coin2. If that makes me daft....well sorry. Also sorry you are kind of mean.  Wink

there search is kinda bad there.  I had to click on my balance for some reason.

to get to it.  then I found out you have to spell it out.  Coin2 to find it.

dont take offense by kalisto's comments, he will take some getting used to, lol...

so true! LOL!

legendary

Oh I searched c2 and c2.1 like on bter and mintpal and it didn't come up, instead of searching coin2. If that makes me daft....well sorry. Also sorry you are kind of mean.  Wink

dont take offense by kalisto's comments, he will take some getting used to, lol...
legendary

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

legendary
Did bittrex already delist c2?

its still there. not much there though. most the coins there are mine. LOL!

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-COIN2
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Did bittrex already delist c2?
legendary
I wish I could be in Wa. Dc right now. they have a big bitcoin conference there. It would be so cool to attend that. and spread the C2 love!
Jump to: