Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 144. (Read 499723 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
Well guys we had a change of heart, and since this is page 420 it needs to be graced with something epic, proudly presenting Two of our models for Chain of Conflict, done by Nikhil, posed by Roslin.  You will recognize the banker to the left, and im gonna call the female one Sigorney Croft, lol.

Notice the Epic Mountains!!!

Also a showcase is included of some of Nikhils custom weapon models made for the game.

YAY! finally there is a woman in the game, so now all the naysayers can kiss my ass! LOL! j/k. or am I.

thanks for sharing this King! Smiley

This game is looking good. These models Rock! Good work dudes!
legendary
Merit: 1000
how bout u guys quote my post a few times so new people can see we arent bullshitting about the game now, =D

Or Venmorelda will personally come knock on your door, every one except Glen's... kinda think he wants to rape her
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
How bout......the  transparancy convention. And everyone can show up in ninja clothes so no one can see each other.....
legendary
Those mountains are beautiful! 

Oh and crab cakes are definately gonna be the main course.

Jk on the $100 per, but the 100 is up for grabs. Just a little fun while we are idle

We need to start running more contests and other community events. to garner up interests. most everyone is so quiet. I'm working on some more fun images before I release my major images.
legendary
Activity: 1050
legendary
Those mountains are beautiful! 

Oh and crab cakes are definately gonna be the main course.

Jk on the $100 per, but the 100 is up for grabs. Just a little fun while we are idle
legendary
Well guys we had a change of heart, and since this is page 420 it needs to be graced with something epic, proudly presenting Two of our models for Chain of Conflict, done by Nikhil, posed by Roslin.  You will recognize the banker to the left, and im gonna call the female one Sigorney Croft, lol.

Also a showcase is included of some of Nikhils custom weapon models made for the game.

YAY! finally there is a woman in the game, so now all the naysayers can kiss my ass! LOL! j/k. or am I.

thanks for sharing this King! Smiley
legendary

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
there shall be 3 conventions!

convention 2.0

new convention 2.0

and convention 2.1

at the first 2 conventions everyone shall be given a ceremonial fork to commemorate the occasion.

at the third convention we shall eat crab cake with our forks!

did i mention the forks are made of gold?
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Planning and start, know when to end it and gain.
Activity: 133
Coinvention2.1
or
Coinven2.1on
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
The convention party....

Ok here it goes 100 free c2.1 to the person who comes up with the best name for our future convention in vegas....48 hours...go

(I know a 100 isnt a lot but think of it like this...42coin fever already said we are goin to be at $100 per C2.)

lol! now that would be something. I still like my fraction idea for c2. the c2shie! lol

we call it..............

I told you.

lol thinking about 100$ a c2 is a dream. The actual price is just too low right now and this could affect the coin if the people owning such low priced coins decide to dump them all at once.

I was wondering is there any estimated date for the beta release i keep reading announcement coming soon but is it possible to have something surounding a date?

My pick for the name would be c2 game convention. I think it is important to make it clear that this is about c2 and the games they are creating for their specific coins. Since C2 team has plans to create more then 1 game this convention should not have a name that is only related to the fps imo.
Activity: 210
The convention party....

Ok here it goes 100 free c2.1 to the person who comes up with the best name for our future convention in vegas....48 hours...go

(I know a 100 isnt a lot but think of it like this...42coin fever already said we are goin to be at $100 per C2.)

lol! now that would be something. I still like my fraction idea for c2. the c2shie! lol

we call it..............

I told you.
legendary
The convention party....

legendary
The convention party....

legendary
Don't worry guys by tonight I will have some VERY interesting stuff for you all to take a look at tonight

(It's game related Cheesy)

and its going to blow your mind!

awesome! look forward to it Smiley 
legendary
Activity: 882
Don't worry guys by tonight I will have some VERY interesting stuff for you all to take a look at tonight

Cant wait for it !!!! Cant wait for the convention party too Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Ahh indeed page four twenty :-) I wasn't prepared to celebrate this moment :-)
I hope you guys enjoy and celebrate :-) this is the first and a last time when we can do celebrate page 4 20 :-)

Peace.
legendary
Page 420....mount up KingArbin
Jump to: