Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 155. (Read 499723 times)

Activity: 535
Merit: 260
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Did anyone see what just happened on MintPal? Price jumped to 400 over the course of a few hours followed by a colossal dump to a low of 222.

Someone sold 600k at 239.

The more sellers the better at present time. It provides us better bargain. Extreme undervalued will be the spring board fot the spike up rally, run away train, when it ready turn around. Even better if it goes kiss 100 Sat.
I already set up the open orders in Mintpal, BTer, and Bittrex.
Will check it out late tomorrow ...  Grin

Lol not a chance. Still the sooner these are mopped up the quicker we move up. But the real move will happen once the game is released.

Are we talking about weeks, months, seasons or years for the release of the game ??

years
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Did anyone see what just happened on MintPal? Price jumped to 400 over the course of a few hours followed by a colossal dump to a low of 222.

The more sellers the better at present time. It provides us better bargain. Extreme undervalued will be the spring board fot the spike up rally, run away train, when it ready turn around. Even better if it goes kiss 100 Sat.
Will check it out late tomorrow ...  Grin

Lol not a chance. Still the sooner these are mopped up the quicker we move up. But the real move will happen once the game is released.

Are we talking about weeks, months, seasons or years for the release of the game ??
Activity: 357
Merit: 250

Will check it out late tomorrow ...  Grin

Activity: 182

Will check it out late tomorrow ...  Grin
Makes ya wish you had btc to spare right?
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
i was thinking of making buy order at 250 for .25 but came to late  Sad
Activity: 535
Merit: 260

no offence, but how many more times are you going to switch to new coin version/exchange? even once is enough.

posting a picture with a sleepy cat doesn't help too much.

you don't like cats?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
no offence, but how many more times are you going to switch to new coin version/exchange? even once is enough.

posting a picture with a sleepy cat doesn't help too much.
Activity: 603
Merit: 500
Wow! I found 396.079585 C2.0 in an other wallet Smiley Cool! I'll be rich in 100 years, I guess. Let's see if I can convert it...

As I said before, contact devs. This would be a good precedent, if devs swap your coins in the case you can prove your Tx.

the coins you sent might be able to be seen and recovered for swapping. I think this has been done before with a debug command. contact a dev.

In his case, the transaction has been confirmed and the debug command is useless.

Snail2, please check your PM.

Had to be done to save all of our holders.

I have to run but I am sure our community can explain it to you.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
Wow! I found 396.079585 C2.0 in an other wallet Smiley Cool! I'll be rich in 100 years, I guess. Let's see if I can convert it...

As I said before, contact devs. This would be a good precedent, if devs swap your coins in the case you can prove your Tx.

the coins you sent might be able to be seen and recovered for swapping. I think this has been done before with a debug command. contact a dev.

legendary
Activity: 1512

Good idea. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1288

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1288
Snail what is wrong?

Not reading before doing something. That was wrong Smiley. Actually I'm mad about myself, not because of the C2.
For edification purposes here's the story. I sent my nearly 50k 2.0 coins to Poloniex before noticing that they switched to the new blokchain and my wallet address en the exchange is on the 2.1 chain. So I've sent my coins into the blue. Shit happens.

Ok, I thought, you just dumped your coins! Sorry for my sarcasm before!

Contact devs, maybe they have solution, if you can prove your transaction in blockchain.... Just an advice!
legendary
Snail what is wrong?

Not reading before doing something. That was wrong Smiley. Actually I'm mad about myself, not because of the C2.
For edification purposes here's the story. I sent my nearly 50k 2.0 coins to Poloniex before noticing that they switched to the new blokchain and my wallet address en the exchange is on the 2.1 chain. So I've sent my coins into the blue. Shit happens.
Jump to: