Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 157. (Read 499723 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
42coin who are the committee I see you mention?

It confuses me each time.

Sry..board members.

OK I need to make it clear there are board members who are all equal. Even those developing the game are board members.

We are basically all directors of the company making the game.

I was just making it clear as others might think we are just coin holders and then ignore our answers because of it.

We do occasionally hire in others to help though.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Sry..board members.

The devs arent really ranked any higher than the rest of the board, we all make decisions together, no just jumping the gun now without discussing it.
Activity: 182

Sry..board members.
Activity: 210

A Question:
How hard to create  a secure minable cryptocoin with total target 1 trillion coins? The coin will not be listed in any exchanges if possible. For a specific purpose usage only.

Which algorithm is best?
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
And the eastward comment of the year goes to:

"I doubt they really have no game."

Please sir come up and accept your award.

-i laugh my ass off at work, thanks all for keeping me going with this thread through the day-
OK...If Coin2 ever drop below 100 Santoshi, I'll buy 2+ mil then give away 20k each to committees and reward each of  Dev50k . I'll keep my word.

Well we will remember Smiley but price will never drop that low Sad anyway - you have a good will Smiley

That exactly my point. Those whiners failed to see the gold ore in hands. How often a coin with 100mil hanging around or above 200 Satoshi even after external destructive forces and minor internal changed?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
OK...If Coin2 ever drop below 100 Santoshi, I'll buy 2+ mil then give away 20k each to committees and reward each of  Dev50k . I'll keep my word.

Well we will remember Smiley but price will never drop that low Sad anyway - you have a good will Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Noooo, I want Coin2 to drop further to below 100 Santoshi for me to start a real accumulation from those weak hands.
A coin without a game, services or some standout technology as backbone, will consider nothing but a junk coin.
I will be very very happy to see some think Coin2 is nothing but bullshit scam coin and dump it enmass to force the price to historical low. Let those who willing to take the risk and believers have it for almost free...

Look at Minty order depth, seller side flattens and flattens. Only 3-4 btc to 600 sats. Sorry, but I believe 100 sats won't be touched even not close to that.
legendary
1. I doubt they really have no game.
2. The team did not have the strength. No doubt about it.
3. Some problems of non disclosure. Don't ask me what the problem is.
4. Without considering the shareholders feel.Of course. You may also be Joel cheated.
5. I English not good. Do not say I am illiterate.

I have a great idea for you Smiley do this:

and later you can became:

when you will understand how stupid was what you told to us ...

and next time think before you post something so silly Smiley or you will wake up our pet ...

and then there will be not turning back ...
legendary

I know the game is real. I blew King away with a rocket grenade! lol! seemed like a game to me. 

I know the game is real cause I am working on that too Smiley hehe..

Or I am working on an non existing project? Cheesy
Nope .. don't think so Smiley it seems real when I see it on my screen Tongue
hehe.
Noooo, I want Coin2 to drop further to below 100 Santoshi for me to start a real accumulation from those weak hands.
A coin without a game, services or some standout technology as backbone, will consider nothing but a junk coin.
I will be very very happy to see some think Coin2 is nothing but bullshit scam coin and dump it enmass to force the price to historical low. Let those who willing to take the risk and believers have it for almost free...
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
there is a little movement on the exchanges
and price has stabilized

any comment on that ?

No comment. What do you mean by "has stabilized" ? Cheesy

Ready for the move up Smiley
legendary
and price has stabilized

any comment on that ?

No comment. What do you mean by "has stabilized" ? Cheesy
legendary
Merit: 1001
and price has stabilized

any comment on that ?

means people are holding and waiting. look at the volume. not much at all on the exchanges. people are finally being smart and staking Smiley

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
and price has stabilized

any comment on that ?
legendary
Merit: 1001
4. Without considering the shareholders feel.Of course. You may also be Joel cheated.

I know the game is real. I blew King away with a rocket grenade! lol! seemed like a game to me. 

Activity: 535
Merit: 260

legendary
Activity: 1110

Are you telling that all people who play with Alpha ... are liars ??

Funny, please when we do not know the subject, we try to avoid to drop lie or false information.
Jump to: