Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 175. (Read 499723 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 100
@Byter....here is my take on the interest....im staking 100 percent all of the time going forward so it does not matter to me...for a trader yeah it may dilute what they own a little bit....on the flipside it increases my stake with c2 so the bigger the intrest the better for me.  Wink

True, but over time it becomes deflationary and not as rare. That is the main reason Peercoin chose to go with a 1% POS return, so it can become more valuable over time as POW becomes harder to mine....The game will make a difference for sure and will attract all type of investors so i really dont know if it will make a difference or not. If someone can run a number simulation or a graph that would be cool, maybe something more productive than copyright infrigment? lol
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
@Byter....here is my take on the interest....im staking 100 percent all of the time going forward so it does not matter to me...for a trader yeah it may dilute what they own a little bit....on the flipside it increases my stake with c2 so the bigger the intrest the better for me.  Wink

it may seem diluted at first. yet when this game and other apps take off. 100 mill is going to seem like not enough. lol!

llet you might have to implement the C2shie!  lol

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
@Byter....here is my take on the interest....im staking 100 percent all of the time going forward so it does not matter to me...for a trader yeah it may dilute what they own a little bit....on the flipside it increases my stake with c2 so the bigger the intrest the better for me.  Wink
legendary
Hiromitsu you get 1 pass....zyronx good catch (deep down inside u want to have all the good ads though)...lol....venmo In a skirt is still top notch

this might be pass 2 , I believe he did this a while ago with bikini girls he took and slapped the c2 logo from behind. I'm a watchdog on these things. Me being an artist myself. I need to keep an eye when someone rips my stuff off.
Activity: 188
So the POS interest is gonna stay at 30% for this coin the first year?? Thought you guys were gonna vote or soemthing on what percent it should be...Thats 130 million coins by the end of the year....Does it bother anyone else?

For the short lived NC2 thought it was dropped to 5% since we went from 50m to 60m....now we're back to 30%?? Does anyone else care? lol Think im the only one who has commented on it.
legendary
Hiromitsu you get 1 pass....zyronx good catch (deep down inside u want to have all the good ads though)...lol....venmo In a skirt is still top notch
legendary
dont spread that image, we dont need a lawsuit next for copyright infringement!
legendary
Also Hiromitsu has submitted this fine piece of artwork for us, =D

nice I like that

i take that back. he ripped off another artist again. lol! this dude always pulls some moves.

that is from another game called S.T.A.L.K.E.R

http://wallpaperswide.com/s_t_a_l_k_e_r__4-wallpapers.html

legendary

nice I like that
legendary
Seriously cant wait for COC to be released...I dont give a shit how much c2 is by then...
legendary
Merit: 1000

legendary
Merit: 1000
Who took over joel account since som1 is still updating the op?

Bittzy78 is in control of joels account now, and i think n3lz0n is as well
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
A little update until the PoW phase is over

Mintpal has increased their confirmations to 500 and that won't change until PoW is over

Bter is at 100 and that will probably never change

Poloniex is at 20 confirmations that will probably never change

In the meantime...

Lets all help out this network until PoW is finished

http://162.243.122.209/getting_started

Just click on Coin2 and use that information to configure your miner

You can help out by spending a very small amount of BTC on a rig rental from LeaseRig.net

http://leaserig.net/index.jsp?rfid=4725

This is a referral link and anything that is gained during PoW phase will be used to secure the network.

You can seriously just spend 0.01 to 0.02 and help out!

Aren't your coins worth it?

Activity: 603
Merit: 500
Ok coins send to KingArbinV ,zyronx and nrigo.I would like to send coins to kalisto ,Bittzy78 ,Venmo  and nelson if he is a board member i don't see that in op ,but can not find their add.Anyway thanks all for saving C2 good job guys.
Thank you !
Activity: 210

1 BTC  bounty to TRACE and STOP THAT GUY !!!!!!!!!

Angry
Use the bounty to 'hire' someone who can fix this problem with your coin. This is not the fist time you know.. You got to fix this ASAP

we will fix this within 12 hours or less...when the boardmembers wake up... Sad

Im the only one awake now... we'll keep everyone posted.

What is the current status now? Is it fixed already?

Fixed now
Activity: 535
Merit: 260
Venmo...your not the cutest bitch in a dress but dam u look intimidating.....

Either way I want eastward on my team when COC is live...thats one fierce motha.

lol at all of that
legendary

Either way I want eastward on my team when COC is live...thats one fierce motha.

lol!  that image of the cat still cracks me up! F YOU I'm EASTWARD! lol!

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

1 BTC  bounty to TRACE and STOP THAT GUY !!!!!!!!!

Angry
Use the bounty to 'hire' someone who can fix this problem with your coin. This is not the fist time you know.. You got to fix this ASAP

we will fix this within 12 hours or less...when the boardmembers wake up... Sad

Im the only one awake now... we'll keep everyone posted.

What is the current status now? Is it fixed already?
legendary

Activity: 405
Merit: 500
Ok coins send to KingArbinV ,zyronx and nrigo.I would like to send coins to kalisto ,Bittzy78 ,Venmo  and nelson if he is a board member i don't see that in op ,but can not find their add.Anyway thanks all for saving C2 good job guys.

thank you bro! Smiley

No thank you for your good work  Smiley
Jump to: