Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 176. (Read 499723 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
Ok coins send to KingArbinV ,zyronx and nrigo.I would like to send coins to kalisto ,Bittzy78 ,Venmo  and nelson if he is a board member i don't see that in op ,but can not find their add.Anyway thanks all for saving C2 good job guys.

thank you bro! Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
Who took over joel account since som1 is still updating the op?
Activity: 405
Merit: 500
Ok coins send to KingArbinV ,zyronx and nrigo.I would like to send coins to kalisto ,Bittzy78 ,Venmo  and nelson if he is a board member i don't see that in op ,but can not find their add.Anyway thanks all for saving C2 good job guys.
legendary
Ok waiting for your good work ,got some new girls? The blonde was the best from all ,just want to say  Smiley

I was the best by far

I would agree. You rocked that bikini like a boss

We should call him Venmorelda from now on, lol

I think we will keep his face on his own body from now on! that was really creepy! LOL! Wink

Activity: 535
Merit: 260
Yeah, Joel's arse fell out after the second attack. We don't need him. Kalisto has slept for about 3 minutes in the last 3 weeks sorting out all the shite Joel left behind. He the man.

Joel will say to his missus 'something good is coming, wait for it, it's coming very soon, it's going to be immense' before getting a droop on and doing a runner into the bathroom and crying into his hand towel.

Kalisto would just get on with it and destroy any woman you put in front of him, the fucking alpha.

legendary
Ok waiting for your good work ,got some new girls? The blonde was the best from all ,just want to say  Smiley

I was the best by far

We should call him Venmorelda from now on, lol
Activity: 535
Merit: 260

I was the best by far

Activity: 603
And you are correct Joel walked out on the project. He said fuck it, didn't care. Your money, Your investments DID NOT CARE. -kalisto20022002 wrote that few pages ago

I don't know if it is confirmed ,but if so that not nice from his side ,but also mayby he got some resons that he quit and we must remember that he start the whole C2 ,so i don't judge no one.

Lol i answered this above you, so thats 2 board member confirmations

3 with my confirmation Smiley
Hehe i don't write so quick english is not my first langauge ,but it's all clear now.
legendary
And you are correct Joel walked out on the project. He said fuck it, didn't care. Your money, Your investments DID NOT CARE. -kalisto20022002 wrote that few pages ago

I don't know if it is confirmed ,but if so that not nice from his side ,but also mayby he got some resons that he quit and we must remember that he start the whole C2 ,so i don't judge no one.

Lol i answered this above you, so thats 2 board member confirmations

legendary
Is it Rumor or a confirmed that Joel left?

It is confirmed, its not a rumor.

Also thanks wheelz and penetrator, your donation is appreciated.

We damn sure don't need joel to continue, he bailed the moment he found out the old network was attacked which turned out to be by "dumbfucker"
legendary

I was the best by far

you need to send me some other images , I can incorporate you into the posters Smiley

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Is it Rumor or a confirmed that Joel left?

I was the best by far

You was that guy befor tele if so yes man  i like this picture too like a mafia guy   Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

I was the best by far
legendary
Zyronx now i remember you you make this pictures with girls for c2 ok i will send you 45 c2 too when it finish minting in my wallet.

thanks Penetrator10,  things are rolling now. I got some shoots coming in the next few weeks. We are going to blow the lid off this joint! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
Hey wheelz1200 just sent you 50,000 c2.1 for being a great supporter of coin2....oh wait...
Zyronx now i remember you you make this pictures with girls for c2 ok i will send you 45 c2 too when it finish minting in my wallet.
Jump to: