Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 187. (Read 499723 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
thanks for that quick Response  - but withdraw and trading is not possible on nxt-e

Cause trading wont be enabled til all exchanges are on the same page.

Will the exchanges enable trading this weekend?
Before then (Depending on timezone)
We are hoping for launch by *Classified Information Removed*
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
thanks for that quick Response  - but withdraw and trading is not possible on nxt-e

Will the exchanges enable trading this weekend?

Activity: 345
Merit: 250
Activity: 618
Merit: 500
Go Bitcoin
what about coin swap on nxt-e ?

nxt-e swap is done (GMT+10) I did this morning Smiley

Activity: 345
Merit: 250
what about coin swap on nxt-e ?
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
Kalisto, king, bitzy , venmo  and any of the other programmers working this I will send some c2.1 but need ure addreses.......

......hell eastward to simmer u for a little bit I will send u some if you send me ure address.
legendary
Nrigo....45 c2.1 to ure wallet..thanks for the work
Go Bitcoin
Hey nelson.....I just sent you 45 new c2.1 coins...not much but its my first stake and just wanted to show some love. If any of the other fellas want to send me there address I will gladly send some more. Keep up the good work guys....

(If anyone else wants to add to that amount I think its a great gesture to these guys who have been working round the clock to get us right)

hahaha!! thank you for your generosity!!! Smiley

legendary
Hey nelson.....I just sent you 45 new c2.1 coins...not much but its my first stake and just wanted to show some love. If any of the other fellas want to send me there address I will gladly send some more. Keep up the good work guys....

(If anyone else wants to add to that amount I think its a great gesture to these guys who have been working round the clock to get us right)
Activity: 182
Im just proud to be in here, proud to have such reliable board members, always available to answer open questions,
solve issues, come up with new, creative ideas and prove that they're very talented ... I bet they will bring this to top 10 cryptocurrencies on the market  Grin
I will stay here whatever it takes, whatever it costs  Wink

thanks Wolf !!! Smiley

we will endeavor to to satisfy our nice investors Smiley

just wait patiently guys, we will deliver Smiley

Nic, I need help. Not sure Nrigo told you my situation already.
Can you meet me in IRC?
Go Bitcoin
Im just proud to be in here, proud to have such reliable board members, always available to answer open questions,
solve issues, come up with new, creative ideas and prove that they're very talented ... I bet they will bring this to top 10 cryptocurrencies on the market  Grin
I will stay here whatever it takes, whatever it costs  Wink

thanks Wolf !!! Smiley

we will endeavor to to satisfy our nice investors Smiley

just wait patiently guys, we will deliver Smiley
legendary
Eastward are u planning on playing the fps. If so I want to be on ure team.  I call eastward if we have teams.  I have a funny feeling he's the type not to shoot u but sneak up behind u and knife u.
Here is the list of Dev Team deposit addresses for coins swap (from OP) to allow copy-paste.

Do not send your coins if you had unconfirmed transactions during deposit to exchanges.

Do not send your coins to exchanges, deposits are closed.

n3lz0n: CL7wYCHKWbYp7ZrNNXeMWQtPWMpebzpNPn
nrigo: CXRmu2WXQnjqn2VtQowuzfUJ2mUzaFQmV7 (temporary for little amounts only)
KingArbinV: Cfnv3VBRvPQJ4KPdwWzW7gpYbKk7dznt1o

Please see the OP for instructions on how to exchange your coins if you don't have them on an exchange.

If you have some problems with the new Coin2.1 wallet, please download the last release published on June 5th.

OP: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annc21-coin2-powpos-chainofconflictfps-the-future-of-gaming-is-now-483847

hi Nrigo.
can you join me again in https://join.me/914-783-164. Thanks
Activity: 603
Here is the list of Dev Team deposit addresses for coins swap (from OP) to allow copy-paste.

Do not send your coins if you had unconfirmed transactions during deposit to exchanges.

Do not send your coins to exchanges, deposits are closed.

n3lz0n: CL7wYCHKWbYp7ZrNNXeMWQtPWMpebzpNPn
nrigo: CXRmu2WXQnjqn2VtQowuzfUJ2mUzaFQmV7 (temporary for little amounts only)
KingArbinV: Cfnv3VBRvPQJ4KPdwWzW7gpYbKk7dznt1o

Please see the OP for instructions on how to exchange your coins if you don't have them on an exchange.

If you have some problems with the new Coin2.1 wallet, please download the last release published on June 5th.

OP: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annc21-coin2-powpos-chainofconflictfps-the-future-of-gaming-is-now-483847
Activity: 170
I have accidentally sent balance from c2.0 to mintpal upgraded c2.1 and obviosly nothing received. anything i can do to save my coins?

Do a repair wallet and rescan! You shoudl get your coins back as long as there is no confirmations!
the thing is that there are confirmations already
I have accidentally sent balance from c2.0 to mintpal upgraded c2.1 and obviosly nothing received. anything i can do to save my coins?

Do a repair wallet and rescan! You shoudl get your coins back as long as there is no confirmations!

I don't think it's a good Idea to do this process with Coin2.0 wallet. Mine was major mess-up. The coins gone missing. Now need Nrigo help to track it down.

Activity: 170
Jump to: