Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 189. (Read 499723 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
@cryptohunter...no worries on copy paste. Nrigo was kind enough to post...post#7394 on page 370 of this thread. You can copy and paste them. I dont know which one is best. I know glen sent his to nrigo. Maybe he can tell you how thats going.

thanks found it, have message nrigo, waiting to hear. Hopefully get these swapped over asap.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
what is with bter?Huh

i thaugt they want change it automatically ?

ok i wait another few days  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
@cryptohunter...no worries on copy paste. Nrigo was kind enough to post...post#7394 on page 370 of this thread. You can copy and paste them. I dont know which one is best. I know glen sent his to nrigo. Maybe he can tell you how thats going.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
new wallet no sync..stuck at block1441

did you dl newest one?

try to redownload a blockchain. Delete existing one. Run again - NEWEST version of the new C2.1 wallet and it should be OK.

problem fixed after redownload..thanks!

Good to hear that and glad I could help.

New wallet looks and works very good! I hope there will be no issues in the future for us - for it's users.

Cheers!

Activity: 226

did you dl newest one?

try to redownload a blockchain. Delete existing one. Run again - NEWEST version of the new C2.1 wallet and it should be OK.

problem fixed after redownload..thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
the swap addresses ? why are they on an image?

how are you supposed to copy and paste those exactly into the send address in the qt?

who of those are the most known and reliable?
legendary

did you dl newest one?

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
Declentions...and everyone...please:

DL the new wallet. Have all your coins stake there. If/when you want to trade them send to an exchange, when u are done with your transactions send whatever coins you have back to your wallet (s).

3 obvious reasons:

1) SECURE THE NETWORK! Please understand that this is necessary for the security of your own coins.
2) Mtgox...enough said
3) earn more coins by staking.

Were 90 percent of the coins on exchanges? If that is true we only have ourselves to blame for the attacks (not letter the hackers off the hook) but hey would you leave ure keys in your car and leave a sign saying...keys in the ignition but please dont steal it.

Activity: 226
legendary
Anybody knows how long before coins are released from Mintpal?

I just know that Devs  will very soon send a message to give to them green light to start trading.

But nobody know when exchanges will run it again - as our C2.1 devs cannot force them to do that Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Anybody knows how long before coins are released from Mintpal?
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
do i need to dl wallet if my coins are on mintpal

It depends on you.
If you will want to withdraw your coins you will need a wallet. Isn't?

If you are not afraid to keep your coins on the exchange ... and don't earn ++ from staking ... it is up to you.

I suggest to dl wallet and use it - your coins will stake and you will earn some more.

I would strongly suggest everyone to download wallet and keep at least some of your coins staking to secure network and help yourselves to avoid another attack. I personally kept all my coins in a wallet staking and will do this again once we have mac wallet compiled (and once I have my coins swapped Grin). It's basics of PoS.
legendary

It depends on you.
If you will want to withdraw your coins you will need a wallet. Isn't?

If you are not afraid to keep your coins on the exchange ... and don't earn ++ from staking ... it is up to you.

I suggest to dl wallet and use it - your coins will stake and you will earn some more.
Activity: 224
legendary
I dunno how much crabcakes cost but I hope I will be able to buy few for my C2.1 coins Smiley

From now on crabcakes are my favorites cakes ever.

Smiley
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Crabcakes for everyone please! Smiley
To repay our nerves that were took since those 3 weeks... Smiley

looks very interesting to eat Cheesy   how much they cost
Activity: 133
Hey would it be possible to slowly deflate the coin back to where it was by doubling and dumping TX fees into oblivion? It would still be a barely noticeable amount per transaction, but should increase the coins value over time. Right? Maybe this could be built into the game as well?
Activity: 133
I wonder if Mintpal will keep their word and donate some BTC to the Coin2 project after everything is straightened out? It's really the least they could do. With the coin being diluted to 100000000, I hope the Devs distribute any BTC from Minty evenly to the community to make up for some of the loss we are all taking. That would also be a good incentive for people to not dump their coins right away. You are only rewarded if you hold your coins.

Diluting really was the only option. It's just a bummer that the total coin supply is now so high. When the coin went from 50 to 60 it didn't really seem to negatively impact value. 10 mill was negligible I guess, but I don't know about another 40mill on top of that.

Thanks to the Devs for dealing with this unfortunate situation as best they can.
Activity: 478
Merit: 253
joel (original dev) has stepped down ?
who is in charge now ?
who is controlling his account and posts ?
maybe OP should be updated with this info
Activity: 182
Since I'm not a technical know how person, but believe have some business experience be able to help C2 moving forward to what Coin2 intend to and be a well organised Crypto that run like a real entity. If Dev and Committee members agree, how above arrange an IRC  meeting at around 6pm EST this Saturday.

See if we could come up with a new corporate alike structure committees to lead Coin2 into the next level playing field.

Just a proposal.
Jump to: