Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 251. (Read 499723 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Still waiting for news from devs - come on guys, make us happier Grin Tongue
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I'm sorry but adding coins is a non sense...

I don't even understand why we do have to pay for MintPal greed...
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
also the blocks are way past 50k now. so that is why he nneds to fix the index. its stuck.

or he may need to let us know if it actually says unsynced in this wallet.  if it doesn't show. then he is fine and the coins should move back.  I'm confused now. I'm done trying to help for now. need more info.

That's my fault, and I apologize. Apparently I misunderstood what he was saying. He was talking about not syncing, but then brought up the fact that his client was minting. He really should have posted that more clearly.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
also the blocks are way past 50k now. so that is why he nneds to fix the index. its stuck.

or he may need to let us know if it actually says unsynced in this wallet.  if it doesn't show. then he is fine and the coins should move back.  I'm confused now. I'm done trying to help for now. need more info.
legendary
Some weird shit is happening in my Coin2.0 Wallet, haven't been syncing since NC2 were transferrred from Exchange to wallet after the big Switch from C2 --> NC2. Last time I checked, 200k NC2 were on balance, wallet is sync Block 52758 an wallet is unlocked.
What I got is ~68k in balance, ~133k in Stake  Huh
Can anyone tell me whats going on?

Are you being serious?

Yes I am beeing serious  Grin
I was playing with the setgenerate ^^ Sorry for not knowing how PoS actually worked, Bittzy78  Wink
Nobodys perfect  Grin

I had a problem with syncing the other day. if you go into the roaming folder that is in app data. go coin2 folder and locate blkindex.dat back it up then delete it. then restart wallet. if it doesnt work that time. shut down wallet and try again. if not this time. shut down computer. restart then load up wallet again. I had to do this last week to fix it. its weird. yet it worked eventutally. I think KingArbin have the same problem too.

You didn't read the post, did you? His client is staking. This is normal and is a good thing. How is deleting the blockchain going to affect whether or not the client is staking? Two different things you're talking about.

hey re read what he says. its not syncing. I had the same problem. I had a number of coins in the stake. so I deleted the blkindex.dat. and it fixed it. something got corrupted. that is the solution I present. he can try it to make sure. yes it will take a little while for the the index to update yet it should get it working. 
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Thank you, joel, for your efforts!

But... I am still worried about my coins that I sent to Bter in a moment, when they disabled market. Those coins are not credited to my account. What should I do to prove the things as Bter person stated that dev must accept my address?
legendary
Some weird shit is happening in my Coin2.0 Wallet, haven't been syncing since NC2 were transferrred from Exchange to wallet after the big Switch from C2 --> NC2. Last time I checked, 200k NC2 were on balance, wallet is sync Block 52758 an wallet is unlocked.
What I got is ~68k in balance, ~133k in Stake  Huh

Are you being serious?

Yes I am beeing serious  Grin
I was playing with the setgenerate ^^ Sorry for not knowing how PoS actually worked, Bittzy78  Wink
Nobodys perfect  Grin

I had a problem with syncing the other day. if you go into the roaming folder that is in app data. go coin2 folder and locate blkindex.dat back it up then delete it. then restart wallet. if it doesnt work that time. shut down wallet and try again. if not this time. shut down computer. restart then load up wallet again. I had to do this last week to fix it. its weird. yet it worked eventutally. I think KingArbin have the same problem too.

You didn't read the post, did you? His client is staking. This is normal and is a good thing. How is deleting the blockchain going to affect whether or not the client is staking? Two different things you're talking about.
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
Who is Rat4 ?

sorry to ask

rat4 is the legendary creator of BlackCoin  Roll Eyes please don't tell me u have not heard of BlackCoin too LOL

sorry to ask Smiley

so C2 will succeed soon?  ready to follow instruction on swapping.
legendary
What I got is ~68k in balance, ~133k in Stake  Huh

Are you being serious?

Yes I am beeing serious  Grin
I was playing with the setgenerate ^^ Sorry for not knowing how PoS actually worked, Bittzy78  Wink
Nobodys perfect  Grin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
i don't know  what happyed wiht Coin 2,  i feel sad.. Sad
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Well indeed we all do. I believe there is possibility to make 3rd C2.0 coin really hackerproof.

Instead of fighting with attacks we would be able to focus on the coin future.  That would be great.
legendary
Activity: 1457
Who is Rat4 ?

sorry to ask

rat4 is the legendary creator of BlackCoin  Roll Eyes please don't tell me u have not heard of BlackCoin too LOL
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

Are you being serious?

I was playing with the setgenerate ^^ Sorry for not knowing how PoS actually worked, Bittzy78  Wink
Nobodys perfect  Grin

No, I actually couldn't tell if you were being serious or sarcastic. Smiley

No I basically had no idea how PoS actually works. I only knew wallet has to be unlocked  Wink
Anyways, I hope everything goes well on 3rd and hopefully last switchover from NC2 to whatever  Cool

Yes, we all do.. Smiley
legendary

Are you being serious?

Nobodys perfect  Grin

No, I actually couldn't tell if you were being serious or sarcastic. Smiley

legendary

Are you being serious?

Nobodys perfect  Grin

Next time remember that you should unlock your wallet every day to use PoS how it should be done :-)
Activity: 181
Merit: 100

Are you being serious?

Nobodys perfect  Grin
legendary

Are you being serious?
legendary
This is how PoS works. 

You will get few coins from this stake.  As soon as this transaction will be confirmed your staked coins will return.  So no worries.  And as I said you will have few coins more so don't worry :-)
legendary

Stake is for Proof of Stake. It means you're minting blocks right now and are earning interest on that 133k currently. This is a good thing.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Jump to: