Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 27. (Read 499705 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
@moolah_io: The following coins are likely to make it in to V2. Coin2, SFR, TESLA, WC. We are still considering others.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
Devs please help restore btc volume on mintpal with an update and promotional schedule. The volume will convince them to keep coin2. It's time to act.

Action taken! Grin

What action?

The dump, thats his action. He dumped so the volume could go up eh..

Totally agreed. You all are fooled by the dev team. They just want to keep you on the market. So they can dump their coins to you.

dude your wrong. if I had 20 mill c2. do you think I would be asking for help to start my webseries. I barely have anything.
I need this to be a success. I'm in the board room daily. The whales are not on my C2 team! 

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Devs please help restore btc volume on mintpal with an update and promotional schedule. The volume will convince them to keep coin2. It's time to act.

Action taken! Grin

What action?

Totally agreed. You all are fooled by the dev team. They just want to keep you on the market. So they can dump their coins to you.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100

Action taken! Grin

What action?

Activity: 180
Piece of advice : BUY ALL YOU CAN  Grin
Activity: 228
C2 is dead
Lol - you wish  Cheesy

Every coin needs a resident joker. Looks like you've got the job!!

Alright so this coin is yet to deliver something in the last 2 months!

What do we get day after day? Screenshots? come on now, we were promised a new wallet months ago, a game release ages ago there is not timeline and nothing to even hype the coin.

Can we know what is happening here? after the latest dump i feel like its coming from the devs them selves.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407
C2 is dead

*paces violently back and forth* "why no fuk crabcakes"
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
C2 is dead
Lol - you wish  Cheesy

Huehue..

Perhaps if he want to replace Easrward he need to bring some crabcakes with him.
Other way he will be just not needed here...

Coin2 is alive Smiley And will be never dead.
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
C2 is dead
Lol - you wish  Cheesy

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
screen shots look good! keep it up!
legendary
Activity: 882

Action taken! Grin

What action?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
Good News everyone on my web series. It has been delayed for awhile. Yet it is coming soon.
I finally got a fan to keep me cool! Thanks to all who donated.

In the mean time. to get use to talking on the mic and to the people. I will be playing various games not coin2 ones  on twitch
Hopefully soon I can stream coin2 related games.
Go over to twitch and give me a follow and watch out for me to go online.  

Come give me some support by following, watching , sharing, donating, and tweeting.  

Thank you all for your continued support.

http://www.twitch.tv/chadcrypto/profile

twitter:  @chadcrypto

Activity: 210

Let me expand:

Its the utility of a coin that will ultimately rise and while at a low price being on multiple exchages does not help a coin.

Ex. If across 5 exchages the volume of trades is too spead out.  Ultimately you need to be on the exchages to create "value". But as we have seen with almost everycoin what goes up....will come down.

The development and completion of CoC is what is of utmost importance. If that fails then it doesnt matter which exchange carries this coin.  If successful they will all be scrambling to add it. Right now its a moot point which exchange we are listed on. I could be wrong but thats how I feel

My answer to everything in life

http://youtu.be/Humfsis-QLI
Activity: 210

Action taken! Grin
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407

Let me expand:

Its the utility of a coin that will ultimately rise and while at a low price being on multiple exchages does not help a coin.

Ex. If across 5 exchages the volume of trades is too spead out.  Ultimately you need to be on the exchages to create "value". But as we have seen with almost everycoin what goes up....will come down.

The development and completion of CoC is what is of utmost importance. If that fails then it doesnt matter which exchange carries this coin.  If successful they will all be scrambling to add it. Right now its a moot point which exchange we are listed on. I could be wrong but thats how I feel
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1110
Pages:
Jump to: