Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 30. (Read 499705 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
C2 is dead

price is going up steady. reach 180 on mintpal!  seems like its alive to me Smiley

I know us Devs are alive. Or I would not be typing this! Smiley

233 sats now!

Smiley oh yeah! choooooooo choooooooooo!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hyperspace snail
C2 is dead

price is going up steady. reach 180 on mintpal!  seems like its alive to me Smiley

233 sats now!
legendary
C2 is dead

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
C2 is dead

You eat a clown this moorning, coming here with a stupid nick and 0 post just for posting this ?

Your brain is dead ! LoL
perhaps,He/She have waited for a long time and still does not get any news,which is driven mad slowly...
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407
C2 is dead

School starts soon. Stop wasting the rest of your summer, go outside a little today. Your parents will be proud of you
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
C2 is dead

That which is offered without evidence may be dismissed with out evidence.

legendary
Activity: 1110
C2 is dead

You eat a clown this moorning, coming here with a stupid nick and 0 post just for posting this ?

Your brain is dead ! LoL
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1110
Is there anyway we can get something like this implemented into our wallet?  This seems like a really cool feature... Unless there is a way to do it now with the current wallet and I'm just to dumb to figure it out.....

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/13257-splitting-and-combining-blocks-using-coin-control/

Sorry but for me it create network usage for almost nothing, you will divide example all of your coins in 2500 C2 but each time you will pay the transaction.

Really i do not see why using it ... but i can be wrong, if someone can light more :-) why not !
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Is there anyway we can get something like this implemented into our wallet?  This seems like a really cool feature... Unless there is a way to do it now with the current wallet and I'm just to dumb to figure it out.....

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/13257-splitting-and-combining-blocks-using-coin-control/
legendary
My wallet wont start anymore, removed everything from the %appdata folder except wallet.dat and restarted. Didnt help.

Windows Runtime Error Visual C++

not sure i will pass that a long.

legendary
legendary
Hyperspace snail
My wallet wont start anymore, removed everything from the %appdata folder except wallet.dat and restarted. Didnt help.

Windows Runtime Error Visual C++
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
Another Image Of The interior of the stadium. Just look at the outside.
Freaking awesome! Smiley

Looking very good, when we can play this?   Shocked

3k C2.1 coming your way.

whooa that looks badass!!

Cool
legendary
Hyperspace snail
Guys share theses screenshots via your twitters let the people know how great is #coin2.

That is a great idea!  Especially with the screenshot I just got from kalisto.  OMG!!!! EPIC!! Grin
What is your twitter? Cheesy
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Guys share theses screenshots via your twitters let the people know how great is #coin2.

That is a great idea!  Especially with the screenshot I just got from kalisto.  OMG!!!! EPIC!! Grin
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Freaking awesome! Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/GetCW01.jpg

Looking very good, when we can play this?   Shocked

3k C2.1 coming your way.
legendary
Freaking awesome! Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407
I got an emergency. I need a fan asap. It finally blew out. I need around 30 to 40 usd to get this. If anyone can help?  as soon as I get this the final testing and debut of Coin2Talk Let's Play will proceed.  

Thank you all for your help.

Zyronx when I get home from work I will send over some c2 towards keeping your sweaty ass dry...lol

(Wont be much but every little bit helps)

thank you Wheelz Smiley

I got a new image for you all. some more I will post later too. Smiley

Nice...like the view.   oh and 600 C2.1 coming your way. 
Pages:
Jump to: