Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 300. (Read 499723 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
If we keep doing that, gonna kill the Coin2. At least in my opinion that 0.00000500 shouldn't be retest when we move accordingly as per plan. What I see now is a giant step forward with a 3 small steps backward. All the hardworks and investment down the drain is one thing, personal trust in product is another.

All I trying to say is, what on earth were you thinking?
Great to find a way to generate revenue to maintain growth, but spend on things already had?
Shall we take a look at the mismanagement issues before get off track?

We'll put the next trial accumulation on Coin2 on hold until further notice and will re-evaluate worthy progress of projects
Activity: 188
Faucet added.....

Revenue generated from "doing things" to ads will be used to buy C2 to add to the faucet.  You "do things", faucet stays full, and buy price goes up.  WIN WIN.   Grin  Just dont do it too many times.  SERIOUSLY DONT.

http://www.coin2-project.org/?page_id=250

Awesome!

Do you guys get money for ads like google play even if its not purchased after 30 day trial?

Also, dont forget to donate to faucet!

100 C2 sent
Donation address: CWirGcKK5xw422WFfM4otbKZFYv4kELmaj
Activity: 210
Faucet added.....

Revenue generated from "doing things" to ads will be used to buy C2 to add to the faucet.  You "do things", faucet stays full, and buy price goes up.  WIN WIN.   Grin  Just dont do it too many times.  SERIOUSLY DONT.

http://www.coin2-project.org/?page_id=250
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
c2 dead last so long, even the name of the game have not, are a group of swindlers。

Spekopper has multi-accounts?

yep, or his rabid fan club! LOL! Smiley 
c2 dead last so long, even the name of the game have not, are a group of swindlers。

Spekopper has multi-accounts?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
There is ads on the website now....revenue if you click on them will be used to prop up Coin2.0 price.  Thank you. Grin Wink

+1 for awesomeness!
There is ads on the website now....revenue if you click on them will be used to prop up Coin2.0 price.  Thank you. Grin Wink
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Lot of manipulation today !! Low sellers gonna get burned soon, continue flashing your low 2 btc sell order
legendary
Activity: 1288
Spekopper is in my ignore list. I want to ask everyone not to quote his posts, but use '@Spekkoper' instead. Most of us don't want to read his sh**ty provocations.

I suppose he is toping up his stake with weak hands money.
legendary
i know why the price is going lower. people have trade bots going. I tested it. everytime I put up a small sell order a few under the lowest price. the bot throws up a bunch just under what I put up.  stupid bots.
legendary
This coin is dead!!!

Your mind is dead!!! Obviously you have mental issues!

I think spek is bi-polar. one minute he says its going up and then he says its dead. LOL!   what a joker! Wink
legendary
Activity: 1288
This coin is dead!!!

Your mind is dead!!! Obviously you have mental issues!

You are still playing with your 2btc sell wall. Sadly I don't have those to get you poorer.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I just heard that a few big whales are preparing the next C2.0 pump, this time it will go over 3000 Satoshiiiii!!!!!!

this cunt again?

What is your problem?

You are. You are a screaming baby in a coffee shop. First were dumping to 600, now were pumping to 3000? Give me a break. You are the guy who farts in an elevator bro.

So far I've been right, and if you don't want to follow my tips that is your choise. But you don't have to be rude!!

And you don't need to spam your tips here, start a thread in the alt coin forum.

FU who do you think you are telling me what to do andd what not to do. Get lost stupid lowroller.

I was here before you, I'll be here long after your gone, and whilst I can't make you change you should listen to your peers.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Buy 'em while you can at these cheap prices... Wink

Whole market seems to be quiet right now.
Activity: 180
Well I don't think the guys screaming that there we will be a pump on mintpal soon will be right.
I got it confirmed also incase you don't want to miss the train Wink

I'm allready loaded else I would buy more right now. These prices are shit.
Diarrhea prices, I will never sell my coins this low.
its the fud spreader himself. Hello pal

Shocked +1,000,000

Activity: 84
Well I don't think the guys screaming that there we will be a pump on mintpal soon will be right.

its the fud spreader himself. Hello pal
Activity: 98

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
Jump to: