Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 315. (Read 499723 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

pure POS need to be mined so they can be distributed. i'd be careful about these kind of coins where the distribution is centralized and not by POW mining. price will end up same as faircoin - < 1000
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
NC2 surely can reach 10k sats some day. It will be in TOP15 league. Don't forget about game. NC2=gaming coin standart.
totally agree

I also optimistic, c2 team has innovated too.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I feel a freefall ahead, price is plunging only waiting for the panic sales starts to happen.
My advice get the hell out and buy back at 900  Wink
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
Activity: 65
NC2 surely can reach 10k sats some day. It will be in TOP15 league. Don't forget about game. NC2=gaming coin standart.
totally agree
Activity: 11
Whilst waiting for BlackCoin to figure it's shit out, I've been perusing around other coins. Obviously, 99% of them are shitty here on bitcointalk, however Coin2.0 is intriguing and reminds me somewhat of what BlackCoin was doing right before their multipool came out. Coin2.0 is going to succeed or fail 100% due to this first-person shooter.

Here are some suggestions for the dev's or community managers or "board members" of Coin2.0:
-In the title of this bitcointalk forum's Coin2.0 announcement change "Coin2.0 [C2.0] - The forward thinking POS altcoin with a plan." to "Coin2.0 - First Person Shooter Game/AltCoin with POS" or something to that effect that puts Coin2.0's differentiating competitive advantage front and center. I, as a crypto-investor, am bombarded by hundreds of useless titles here on BitCoinTalk's announcement forum, and saying you're an 'altcoin with a plan' is not nearly specific enough.
-Release a beta of this first person shooter ASAP (and keep it live) which anyone can try NOW. No need to make it into a beautiful, multi-leveled, multi-weapon thing (yet). Keep it simple. Get something functioning out ASAP and you'll see the price rise. BlackCoin did a couple rounds of beta-testing for the multipool before going live with it and during those beta-test rounds the BlackCoin price was rising due to traders being able to use the multipool, even in it's buggy-beta form that was better than nothing and was better than hopes and dreams.
-Stop referring to the first person shooter as the "FPS", call it the first person shooter game. New crypto-investors have no idea what the FPS is (for awhile I thought you guys were referring to frames per second) and so for now call it the first person shooter until you have an official name and playable beta for it.

JL

Edited: small things here and there that I'm learning while I'm perusing 200+ pages of this forum. Also, I'm assuming that as you play this first person shooter, you're somehow mining or are you somehow earning Coin2.0's? That's the whole premise, right? If so, I'd work that into the title of this forum somehow ("The only altCoin that is a first-person shooter game that is also a multipool") or something ridiculously awesome to that effect.

Good suggestions, this guy knows how to make a coin stand out from the others! Coin2 does have a unique niche, just have to make sure that more people see see and realize that!
goog
 NC2 at 500 like BC at 2000 and you know that good no blef
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1330
Bitches!

it is the right moment to release MULTIPOOLLLLLLL!!!!!!!
Activity: 10
Do I have to keep my wallet open & unlocked 24/7 to keep getting PoS coins?
Activity: 98
Load up. Huge upward movement coming this weekend.
 Grin Grin
Activity: 65
That 's a pity, I didn't catch up with the spaceship to the moon. Cry
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Coin 2 is going crazy today, I am happy to see that, Waiting to reach 5K Satoshi by tomorrow morning, Good night guys.
I am holding my coins till 5K satoshi, after 5K also i am going to sell only 20% of my coins  Grin
Activity: 182
Price Activity will be slow after Friday 1pm EST
legendary
Have C2 friends, happy, then I would sell
shuo de sha jiba wanyi? kan budong
goog
Have C2 friends, happy, then I would sell
legendary
as  i said. C2 is on its way to find the solid bottom, which is 2000 satoshi for sure.

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
Jump to: