Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 310. (Read 499723 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
I cant really say or Ill get banned..

ok keep it Smiley

how about we build a c2 richlist? just for fun. ppl are curious about his own holdings
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

Round two on Mintpal will be within 24 hours.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hey, joel511, how about some bounty for a nice looking blockchain explorer like one of these in my signature?  Roll Eyes

1500 C2? and traffic to your site?
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
Hey, joel511, how about some bounty for a nice looking blockchain explorer like one of these in my signature?  Roll Eyes
I cant really say or Ill get banned..
legendary
ads that might or might not need clicked on...alot....to buy c2 and raise price.....maybe lol Wink

domain parking service?

adsense?

lol
ads that might or might not need clicked on...alot....to buy c2 and raise price.....maybe lol Wink
legendary
Ok guys...i have a few free hours tonight and I am going to ad another way to build buy support.  I cant tell you what it is buy I can say there will be a new page on the website and you should click "things" every hour.  Check the website in a few days for an idea of what I am talking about.   Grin

give us some hints now...
legendary
coin2-project.org back alive
It's down for me, just dome cloudflare cache
legendary
coin2-project.org back alive
Ok guys...i have a few free hours tonight and I am going to ad another way to build buy support.  I cant tell you what it is buy I can say there will be a new page on the website and you should click "things" every hour.  Check the website in a few days for an idea of what I am talking about.   Grin
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Arabic translation on main Coin2 info n details wanted. Bounty reward on us. [/b]

Hi 42coin

I made a decent Arabic translation for the main coin2 info. I don't know how to post it on coin2talk, as Arabic language is written from write to left, and I am having problem doing so on the site. and on the other hand, I don't know how to link the youtube videos, I am not so good in that.

if I send you a word document can you help in this?

thanks
legendary
come here guys!

http://www.coin2talk.com/

devs are active in trollbox.

They are about to release more great new.

stay tuned
legendary
Activity: 578
Merit: 274

Everyone - keep your wallet open, I guess we need more nodes to make network work properly.

Thanks for all the cheap coins! Looking forward to watching this grow. :-)

Ditto. Chart looking healthy and normal.
Only thing I don't get is the high interest rate...no reason for it to be so high, like Mint.

There's nothing wrong with high interest rate. If you buy and put it in your wallet - you'll get 30% just like the whole network so your share will be the same.
It's up to you - to save the longterm share or to gain the short term profit basically. Wink

Chill. Compair +30% increase in coin suppy to the increase in value over time. +30 % ain't shit but it means people mint.
legendary

Everyone - keep your wallet open, I guess we need more nodes to make network work properly.

Only thing I don't get is the high interest rate...no reason for it to be so high, like Mint.

There's nothing wrong with high interest rate. If you buy and put it in your wallet - you'll get 30% just like the whole network so your share will be the same.
It's up to you - to save the longterm share or to gain the short term profit basically. Wink

Crisis averted!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Jump to: