Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 39. (Read 499723 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 250
A lot of coins are starting to crash recently. I sold my BC's in the 19k i don't see it coming back.

There will be a lot of money to inject in altcoins in the coming weeks-months and i believe coin2 will be a good one to watch.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
If you look closely, in every exchange there is not much coins to sell under 500 sats.

People will have no choice to soon start pushing their buy orders up to get a few more coins or directly buy from the sell orders.

These kind of growth is good for the market it helps to establish new floors.

It's good to see this coin moving it's C2-shi! Smiley 

At last there is a good movement.  I was waiting for it for so long to see it!

Well ..
 We were all waiting.

Can't wait to see more ++% as for now prices are still very low :-) according to the value which we had before PoS.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
425 to 800 sat is filled with sell orders (mintpal). Good to hear things are being done, and some screenies always make me smile! Also i see that the interest rate is 30% first year, isnt that a little high?

Not so high, since its not everyone who is going to stack their coins for 1 whole year and  not everyone who is stacking their coins at all.

This coin has one of the best potential out there, it could be imo in the top 10 coins in coinmarketcap if development keeps going the way it goes now. The price right now doesn't reflect the value at all.

The gamers market is huge! The sky is the limit here Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
If you look closely, in every exchange there is not much coins to sell under 500 sats.

People will have no choice to soon start pushing their buy orders up to get a few more coins or directly buy from the sell orders.

It's good to see this coin moving it's C2-shi! Smiley 

legendary
Activity: 1092
Hyperspace snail
425 to 800 sat is filled with sell orders (mintpal). Good to hear things are being done, and some screenies always make me smile! Also i see that the interest rate is 30% first year, isnt that a little high?
www.gamebet.gg

Activity: 382
Merit: 261
+207% in 24h on coinmarketcap  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 3710
Merit: 1409
Well today is going to be fun.....mike...mike...mike...what day is it today...HUMP DAY!
www.gamebet.gg
Anyway I am holding at least till beta release.

The picture here is way bigger then the Chain of conflict game release.

Just with the recent domains which were bought you can see C.O.C is only one of the few games to come.

Better type c.o.c than COC lol. But i am in for the big picture as well!

Hehe your right.
Activity: 814
Here is an update on the Stadium Map. Looking awesome! Smiley

Looks great!
Activity: 281
Merit: 250

Just with the recent domains which were bought you can see C.O.C is only one of the few games to come.

Better type c.o.c than COC lol. But i am in for the big picture as well!
www.gamebet.gg

legendary
Activity: 1288
www.gamebet.gg
There wasnt any crazy dump, the buy support just isnt there yet and very few coins to be sold under 500 satoshi. If people wants coin2 they need to build up their buy orders because very few direct sells are happening. People are holding.

Isn't more than 2mlj coins a crazy dump? Probably guy mixed up with one zero, willing to sell for 1k sats  Grin

Or maybe it was to fake some dump or create some volume who knows Tongue

Buy order is going to build up nicely today, i am sure of that.
legendary
There wasnt any crazy dump, the buy support just isnt there yet and very few coins to be sold under 500 satoshi. If people wants coin2 they need to build up their buy orders because very few direct sells are happening. People are holding.

Isn't more than 2mlj coins a crazy dump? Probably guy mixed up with one zero, willing to sell for 1k sats  Grin
www.gamebet.gg
legendary
What a crazy dump! Not undestandable indeed!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
price currently exploding... get what you can Cheesy
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Kann mir mal einer sagen wie ich das Coin2 Wallet starten kann?
Habe es mir bei mega runtergeladen, es extrahiert aber es lässt sich nicht öffnen!

Danke.

Hab mir gerade den Wallet auch bei Mega neu runtergeladen und er funktioniert einwandfrei. Einfach alles aus der .rar Datei in einen Ordner packen und die .exe starten  Smiley
Wenn das nicht funktioniert, weiß ich auch nicht was das Problem sein könnte.
Pages:
Jump to: