Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 34. (Read 499714 times)

Activity: 618
Merit: 500
Go Bitcoin
Check this shit out, the third song I made for this game. Pretty proud of this one, as it's a culmination of my orchestration skills to date. I didn't make it with any map in mind though.

https://soundcloud.com/eternalwaking/chain-of-conflict-3-work-in-progress
awesome sound!!!!

can you do it in 434 Mhz? thanks Smiley

is that the healing frequency? o.O ?

thanks
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Check this shit out, the third song I made for this game. Pretty proud of this one, as it's a culmination of my orchestration skills to date. I didn't make it with any map in mind though.

https://soundcloud.com/eternalwaking/chain-of-conflict-3-work-in-progress
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
*COUGH COUGH* *COUGH COUGH*

Oh my goodness where did that come from  Smiley

Oh wait...

What is it? a game for Coin2?
legendary
Activity: 3710
Merit: 1409
hahahah nice! Smiley

You guys are the shit!

Glad I loaded up when no one was believing.....

"Invest when others are fearful"
Activity: 618
Merit: 500
Go Bitcoin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Oh my goodness where did that come from  Smiley

Oh wait...

Activity: 210
I am searching locally for the remaining programmers we need.  I wasnt able to get any responses on btctalk.  I am charging ahead full speed.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Thank you everyone for welcoming me back!  Glad to see the coin is stronger than it was before I took a break.  Amazing work everyone.  Thank you, thank you, thank you! Grin

With your coming back to this project, I hope to see even stronger development.
Thank you everyone for welcoming me back!  Glad to see the coin is stronger than it was before I took a break.  Amazing work everyone.  Thank you, thank you, thank you! Grin
UT4 source code is being made open to public I hear. Cheeky way to solve a problem or two?

G

x
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
Things are looking very good for C2.

It seems to take a lot of time before everyone sees how much work is being put behind this project but i can assure everyone, the big picture here is for long term believers. Do not lose faith because Coin2 is definitely the real deal.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Who are mining with hashco.ws ?

* I see profitability raisin since days and amount of coin2 get lower ...

Code:
Current Hashrate Accepted Shares Rejected Shares Est. Unexchanged C2 Estimated Exchanged C2
     3999.0 Kh/s                    28                     0           383.40000000             1165.96666667

For 1 day, Estimated exchanged rise to around 2000 byt day but i get around half of this value all the time and either if price of C2 is more low day after day !

I start to think i will reallyt stop hashco because something is wrong, i will try to get paid in another crypto currency to see.

If some people here are mining there, can they give the amount of C2 / Day with the hashrate ?

Thanks

Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Thank you....I am ready to go! Grin

Welcome back Joel  Cool

Was here with you on the first day of distribution and still here now.

The team have done some amazing work, can't wait for the next level  Grin
Thank you....I am ready to go! Grin
legendary
Activity: 882
Hello everyone,

I dont know how many people will remember me.  I am the creator of C2.  I had the original idea of 100% minting a coin and then distributing it to 1000 people via Facebook posts.  C2 was my baby and I loved watching it grow into a strong and fast-paced, innovative coin.  However, I found the work involved in maintaining a crypto currency was more than I was able to handle at that point in time.  The coin was attacked, not once, but twice.  Luckily, I had an incredible team of board members that revived the coin and kept the progress moving.  I had a car wreck during that time, where I totaled my car.  I bought two houses to use as rental properties, and had alot of unforseen problems shortly after.  I also had an overwhelming amount of work come in from my new job as a website designer for multiple marcellus shale industries in my area.  Needless to say, I was being pulled in multiple directions.  My gf of three years threatened to leave if I didnt start spending more time with the family.  That is when I decided I had to give control of the coin to my board and I stepped down to watch from the sidelines. 

The board of Coin2.1 have done an incredible job while I was gone, but I slowly started to miss working on the Coin and interacting with the community.  I felt like I had abandoned my creation and vision.  SO, I am here today to tell you that I am coming back full swing.  I NEED to finish what I started. 

I want to change the world for better.  The fastest and easiest way I saw to do this was with a monetary system that could not be stopped with ridiculous laws and regulations. 
THAT IS WHAT Coin2.1 is.  Its a tool that has the power to change the world.  Through a few months of better organization and time management, I have found the time to continue what I started.  I have an amazing team of board members, and they deserve a round of applause.  "Great job guys".  We are going to push this Coin to new limits.  The FPS game is almost done.  The Coin2.1 marketplace terminals, merchant services, etc, etc. are coming soon.  It is going to be a whirlwind of new innovations.  SO STAY TUNED AND HOLD ON TO YOUR SEATS.

I AM BACK AND READY TO WIN.....LETS DO THIS!

COIN2.1 IS COMING AT YOU!
[/b]

Great news !!!! Cheesy Welcome back
Joel I would update the op to let everyone know u r back.

Ok I will right now!
legendary
Joel I would update the op to let everyone know u r back.
legendary
Here is what we need right now to finish the game/games!  Please pm me a resume ASAP.  We are paying with hefty amounts of C2.  Details will be discussed with qualified candidates.

1 java programmer
1 flash programmer
1-2 levelers
1 texture artist

Look forward to hearing from you!  

Didnt brian have success finding levelers on unreal4 blog...maybe try there. Have those 2 people he found finished their work?
Pages:
Jump to: