Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 391. (Read 499723 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
The pool is just a test to see how much interest there is.

This isn't our proper pool.

Let's show them we are interested.

It's only temporary.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Is 12Khash/s helpfull?
How do I get to Mhashes?

Every little helps.

I am using my graphics card to get about 640khs.

Using a processor will be a lot slower but if you do not have a good graphics card then every little bit helps.

The more people on the pool the better it looks to those who might build one.

There were loads of people on here calling out for a multipool so now is the time for them to show they really want one.

So I am mining on my cpu (27KH/s). graphics card seems too old.
A few questions:
- What does this mean : 'This pool does not apply fees and you are not donating.'
- What would be a good graphics card?
Activity: 478
Merit: 253
Look I like C2.0 a lot and I am holding it (not selling)

but with multipool saying we mine FLT to get C2.0
it will create lots of hostility
will have lots of people against us
just look at the volume FLT coin has the last few days

so we have these choices (as I see it)
1) make it not-transparent (not showing what is being mined)
1a) so lets all chip in to make it multi coin profit switching pool
1b) use unclaimed C2.0 to help built the pool
2) lets all send message to hashcows to include C2.0 as payment option (already has lots of POS coins included)

here is the hashco.ws thread to let them know about C2.0 payment option
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpoolprofit-switchoptional-auto-exchange-per-coinvardiff-hashcows-293872
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 2793
Shitcoin Minimalist
come on guys there are only 6 of us on the pool. Show some interest. This used to be such a supportive community. Hardly anyone bothers to vote on mintpal as it is. Community coin are like how we used to be. All voting on mintpal and soon to take us over. We had 25000 votes in a few days when we first started. The devs are working hard so we should at least put in some effort too.

Yeah it's disappointing to see so few people mining on the temporary pool to be honest.

If you have hash power use it on the pool people.

Give it some time. Most people in the US are still working and don't even know that a multipools exists yet.
Activity: 581
Merit: 274
Bitte mir mal auf deutsch antworten wenn  das hier ein deutscher liest das englische ist mir auf dauer zu anstrengend Cheesy

Also ich habe grad meine C2 von bter auf mein Wallet geladen und die Coins erscheinen da auch ( ging ganz schnell nach paar Sekunden).
Also jetzt hab ich gelesen das es ja ein PoS Coin ist, funktioniert das genauso wie bei Nxt?

Coin 2.0 ist ein Peercoin fork.

Kann ich im Wallet Coins forgen? Oder wie läuft das ganze ab?

Coin besitzer bekommen 'Zinsen'. Um so laenge du die coins besitzt um so mehr Zinsen kriegst du.

Ich denke die Zins rate steht noch nicht fest.

Danke und Prost

Bitte  Smiley

Danke dir Junge!

und wann werden die Zinsen dann ausgezahlt? Täglich? Auf der ersten Seite steht doch was von 30% im ersten Jahr.

OK der Zinsatz wurde fest gelegt. Aber ich war mir nicht sicher  Smiley

So weit ich weiss werden die Zinsen taeglich ausbezalt. Ich glaube die laute haben bereits die Zinsen des ersten tages erhalten??

@everyone. People have received interest already haven't they?

My coins were on Bittrex until today so I'm not sure. Can anyone chip in with the details about the interest?

Thanks.
Is 12Khash/s helpfull?
How do I get to Mhashes?
12KH/s is not too good but its something

You need a good graphics card and cgminer or other miner software
or a scrypt asic machine that costs money to go into MH/s range

read more about how to mine scrypt coins

about the multipool

make it so transparent so that we don't know what is mined at the time
and when the time is right more people will go into it
that is what happened with blackcoinpool
when the price started to skyrocket the pool got busy

Also I think pushing hashcows to accept as coins to be paid out will bring more eyes to the coin

here is their email shoot them an email [email protected]
or post on their thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpoolprofit-switchoptional-auto-exchange-per-coinvardiff-hashcows-293872

I have done it many times already
Is 12Khash/s helpfull?
How do I get to Mhashes?

Every little helps.

I am using my graphics card to get about 640khs.

Using a processor will be a lot slower but if you do not have a good graphics card then every little bit helps.

The more people on the pool the better it looks to those who might build one.

There were loads of people on here calling out for a multipool so now is the time for them to show they really want one.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
I know there are a few of us voting. There are about 20 of us active at most. Others seem to just sit on their hands hoping we do all the work for them. Weird as if they voted it would help make their coins worth more.

If anyone has any spare rigs then throw them on the pool and show those who can build us a pool that there is sufficient interest.

Right now there is not enough interest going by how many are currently on it.

Let's aim for 100 of us on there at least.

Yes indeed!

Maybe official announcement on all social media and front page also be of help.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Is 12Khash/s helpfull?
How do I get to Mhashes?
I know there are a few of us voting. There are about 20 of us active at most. Others seem to just sit on their hands hoping we do all the work for them. Weird as if they voted it would help make their coins worth more.

If anyone has any spare rigs then throw them on the pool and show those who can build us a pool that there is sufficient interest.

Right now there is not enough interest going by how many are currently on it.

Let's aim for 100 of us on there at least.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Bitte mir mal auf deutsch antworten wenn  das hier ein deutscher liest das englische ist mir auf dauer zu anstrengend Cheesy

Also ich habe grad meine C2 von bter auf mein Wallet geladen und die Coins erscheinen da auch ( ging ganz schnell nach paar Sekunden).
Also jetzt hab ich gelesen das es ja ein PoS Coin ist, funktioniert das genauso wie bei Nxt?

Coin besitzer bekommen 'Zinsen'. Um so laenge du die coins besitzt um so mehr Zinsen kriegst du.

Danke und Prost

Bitte  Smiley

Danke dir Junge!

und wann werden die Zinsen dann ausgezahlt? Täglich? Auf der ersten Seite steht doch was von 30% im ersten Jahr.

Activity: 581
Merit: 274
Bitte mir mal auf deutsch antworten wenn  das hier ein deutscher liest das englische ist mir auf dauer zu anstrengend Cheesy

Danke und Prost

Bitte  Smiley

Len
Activity: 177
Im voting about 20 times a day and im not on the multi(flutter)pool at the moment, as its about 5 times more profitable for me to mine whitecoin and buy C2 at the moment
Activity: 83
Merit: 10

Ich sehe in dem Wallet auch keine Blöcke.
Ich will die C2 schon auf einen längeren zeitraum behalten aber hab davon jetzt auch nicht die Masse exakt nur 60000 Coins.
Kann man damit überhaupt Blöcke forgen?
Also wäre nett wenn mir das mal einer auf deutsch erklärt.

Danke und Prost
come on guys there are only 6 of us on the pool. Show some interest. This used to be such a supportive community. Hardly anyone bothers to vote on mintpal as it is. Community coin are like how we used to be. All voting on mintpal and soon to take us over. We had 25000 votes in a few days when we first started. The devs are working hard so we should at least put in some effort too.

Yeah it's disappointing to see so few people mining on the temporary pool to be honest.

I'm in (CPU mining) and I will set up a second computer.

Good to see! More PCS mining the better!
I am using a single 7970. I have a spare 7950 but no space in my PC Sad

I always think about building a mining rig but the thought of ASICS making it redundant always puts me off.
Activity: 603
Merit: 500

I'm in (CPU mining) and I will set up a second computer.
MINTING will still hold when someone closes wallet ?
how many days can the wallet stay closed and still get credit/stake for the coins in the wallet ?
Activity: 121
I am number one on the pool Wink

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
Been watching this coin from the beginning......im now in with a decent amount. I have voted on mintpal even before I bought some. I agree people need to rally behind this. Great coin and from what I see, a great transition which could have been a disaster. I holding for the long run on c2
Jump to: