Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 392. (Read 499723 times)

Activity: 581
Merit: 274
come on guys there are only 6 of us on the pool. Show some interest. This used to be such a supportive community. Hardly anyone bothers to vote on mintpal as it is. Community coin are like how we used to be. All voting on mintpal and soon to take us over. We had 25000 votes in a few days when we first started. The devs are working hard so we should at least put in some effort too.

Yeah it's disappointing to see so few people mining on the temporary pool to be honest.

If you have hash power use it on the pool people.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
come on guys there are only 6 of us on the pool. Show some interest. This used to be such a supportive community. Hardly anyone bothers to vote on mintpal as it is. Community coin are like how we used to be. All voting on mintpal and soon to take us over. We had 25000 votes in a few days when we first started. The devs are working hard so we should at least put in some effort too.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Can anyone tell me how the stake thing in the wallet works?
How can I calculate/estimae the reward for mining? I have 80000 coins in my wallet (currently 40000 in stake). Not sure what my hashpower is but I got +- 200 transactions today...
I got 33 coins when the 40000 was added to my stake..

You are not mining anything, you are getting interest on the total coins you hold

Huh, and this is a daily thing?

And the ming is for tnx fees then?
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Stagnation is Death
How can I calculate/estimae the reward for mining? I have 80000 coins in my wallet (currently 40000 in stake). Not sure what my hashpower is but I got +- 200 transactions today...

You are not mining anything, you are getting interest on the total coins you hold
Activity: 603
Merit: 500

You don't need to mine to get the stake! Simply hold your coins in your wallet and you will get it every 24 hours.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

Its not a true multipool actually. Multipool switches to mine the most profitable coin and sells it for btc to buy the target coin. We have not launched a multipool yet.

Its a temporary pool mining flutter, but pretty much does the same job  

You are right but just letting people know as it is the closest thing we have right now.

It will help c2 rise so get on it people.

They are looking to see how much interest there is in a multipool by the number of people who mine on this pool so let's all use it.

I am venmo on there obviously. Don't have a mining rig but I threw my gaming PC at it.
Activity: 603
Everybody that wanted a multipool please point some hash at the temporary multipool that has been set up.

This will give us an early idea of the interest.

IF YOU WANT A MULTIPOOL PLEASE SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!

http://www.pool.coin2-project.org/

I NEED SOME HELP TO MINE FLUTTERCOIN PLEASE

I need the exact command line to run cpuminer (Windows 64 bits).

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
legendary
Activity: 952
Stagnation is Death

Its not a true multipool actually. Multipool switches to mine the most profitable coin and sells it for btc to buy the target coin. We have not launched a multipool yet.

Its a temporary pool mining flutter, but pretty much does the same job 
Activity: 509
our coin's symbol is still remain NC2 in poloniex...any board member or joel reflect to poloniex that we want symbol turn back to C2 yet?
In other words this is about to boom so if you haven't bought in already then you better hurry. Don't risk waiting for a few extra c2.

There is not a lot of resistance on the sell side as it is.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
 :)Hope can get good news tomorrow.
Yes, it's my friend forgot, he was very busy. Until yesterday, and I helped him and contacted the joel511,
I need joel511, because my friend's old coin2, has not been convertible and I have PM you, joel511, look at your inbox. Thank you.

I also need Joel511, because my friend's old coin, has not been convertible.

It is about 2 million coins or so.

Thanks
joel511 let me send coin2 screenshots to him, I've done, don't know if he saw no, hope to be able to change to new coin2.0. Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1330
I need joel511, because my friend's old coin2, has not been convertible and I have PM you, joel511, look at your inbox. Thank you.

I also need Joel511, because my friend's old coin, has not been convertible.

It is about 2 million coins or so.

Thanks
Activity: 334
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
So are we getting a multipool now? Any links?
Activity: 252
Where was your Friends old Coin2?
If you were active in the thread there were a lot of discussion while changing, If your coin is not yet been changed then you are gone, You are among those 4.5+ Millions coins which were not sent to exchanges while changing,
Jump to: