Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 413. (Read 499723 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Stagnation is Death
Ok Now i need some light  Cool

As we have moved to POS coin, hash power is a non sense, as we will not be anymore rewarded.

So only way is keeping wallet open and keep coins 'minted' on network, wich is the minimal amount of days / hours ? To get a reward ?

If i understood correctly, each time a random coin is took, more you coin you have, more you have chance to get a reward.

Example : if i have 50.000 coins, after 1 year on network, i will get 30% of 50.000 .... beside this point ... how can i get more whithout buying coins ?

Rewards will come every 24 hours.

Variable interests (annual rate):
Year-1: 30%
Year-2: 20%
Year-3: 10%
Year-4: 5%
Year-5: 2%
Starting from Year-6: 1% annual interest for maintenance.

You will get rewarded on the basis of how many coins you hold, and also tell me if you find a way to get more coins without buying Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

how can i get more whithout buying coins ?

Please tell me if you find a legal solution  Grin

Theoretically , by borrowing them. Or win a lottery with c2.0 coins
Activity: 799

how can i get more whithout buying coins ?

Please tell me if you find a legal solution  Grin
legendary
Activity: 952
Stagnation is Death
hi Joel,

any news from Bter to open the trade for C2.0?

thanks.

We are upgrading our system for new Coin2.0 and it will be opened soon.

Bter

Thanks for the update freeworm
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
hi Joel,

thanks.

We are upgrading our system for new Coin2.0 and it will be opened soon.

Bter
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
hi Joel,

thanks.

Activity: 336
I sent all my coins to poloniex. They already swapped my coins to new one. Thanks guys. That was quick.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Ok Now i need some light  Cool

As we have moved to POS coin, hash power is a non sense, as we will not be anymore rewarded.

So only way is keeping wallet open and keep coins 'minted' on network, wich is the minimal amount of days / hours ? To get a reward ?

If i understood correctly, each time a random coin is took, more you coin you have, more you have chance to get a reward.

Example : if i have 50.000 coins, after 1 year on network, i will get 30% of 50.000 .... beside this point ... how can i get more whithout buying coins ?

legendary
Activity: 1330
COIN2 is killed not only  by stupidity of some retards, but also incompetence of some exchanges. i can not name them here, but i can give you some hints they are different from the devs in timezone. about 24 hours.

I think the team have to work out some add-on services.

Of course we have FPS, and also android wallet in progress.  But also we have to add a multipool exclusively own by Coin2.

Another thing we have to carefully distribute the surplus, otherwise ppl will feel treated with some knife overhead.

I am sure the FPS, multipool and other stuff will follow soon.

I think the FPS and multipool are important myself.

The FPS could be bigger than most think. It isn't about the game itself. It's about the attraction it will have for thousands of online gamers that want to earn money playing a FPS. If it takes off then c2 coild become the first choice when it comes to gambling on your own skills on online games. "Putting your money where your mouth is" so to speak.

I do like the idea of a multipool also and would back this.

Lastly I would like a poker site too as I like playing poker as do a few others here. If that is not possible I may look into getting one built myself.

I DO NOT think any of the surplus unclaimed c2 should be used to buy votes on Mintpal or any other exchange.

I also do not think it should be handed out freely like some have said. The reason why is that most will just dump it as soon as they get it.

I think all of the leftover c2 should be used for the coins development and publicity.

Seems we need a business plan and accountant Smiley
Activity: 210
COIN2 is killed not only  by stupidity of some retards, but also incompetence of some exchanges. i can not name them here, but i can give you some hints they are different from the devs in timezone. about 24 hours.

Of course we have FPS, and also android wallet in progress.  But also we have to add a multipool exclusively own by Coin2.

Another thing we have to carefully distribute the surplus, otherwise ppl will feel treated with some knife overhead.

I am sure the FPS, multipool and other stuff will follow soon.

I think the FPS and multipool are important myself.

The FPS could be bigger than most think. It isn't about the game itself. It's about the attraction it will have for thousands of online gamers that want to earn money playing a FPS. If it takes off then c2 coild become the first choice when it comes to gambling on your own skills on online games. "Putting your money where your mouth is" so to speak.

I do like the idea of a multipool also and would back this.

Lastly I would like a poker site too as I like playing poker as do a few others here. If that is not possible I may look into getting one built myself.

I DO NOT think any of the surplus unclaimed c2 should be used to buy votes on Mintpal or any other exchange.

I also do not think it should be handed out freely like some have said. The reason why is that most will just dump it as soon as they get it.

I think all of the leftover c2 should be used for the coins development and publicity.
legendary
VOTE: https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Every coin is catching and overtaking us because of lazy c2 holders.

At the moment there are only about 5 of us voting.

Let's show everyone that we once again have a very strong community.

we need some momentum! I mean trade volume! Mintpal will pay attention to innovative coins with volume.

We are innovative buy volume is shitty, thanks to the retard exchange i mentioned above!

We will never catch up those buying votes!

But i believe in the team and community. I should calm down..................
Activity: 196
definitely needs to be change back to C2, NC2 just isn't right

yea, agreed with you.

C2.0 might be the best symbol of coin2.0.

hope Joel can take it into consideration.
Len
Activity: 177
definitely needs to be changed back to C2, NC2 just isn't right
VOTE: https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Every coin is catching and overtaking us because of lazy c2 holders.

At the moment there are only about 5 of us voting.

Let's show everyone that we once again have a very strong community.
legendary
COIN2 is killed not only  by stupidity of some retards, but also incompetence of some exchanges. i can not name them here, but i can give you some hints they are different from the devs in timezone. about 12 hours.

Bter are currently in the process of swapping over C2. I just heard from them.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
can you guys login on nxt-e?
Activity: 294
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Jump to: