Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 414. (Read 499723 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
CHANGE BACK TO C2
Plese!

we need be listed on the top.

Even in mintpal !!!!

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Devs have you decided what you will do with those few millions of coins? 
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Congrats to the dev team for such a smooth transaction...

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NC2

Market is live... Funds are live... Hopefully our transition will be just as smooth.  Have fun and trade responsibly Wink

If you have missing funds, please contact me via support or irc... we credited everything in our queue at the point the deposit workers were shut off.

Thanks,
Richie

Can we get some love for Bittrex guys!  We owe them for sticking with us and helping out!

+1 Thanks Bittrex!

Great work Bittrex, thanks for sticking with us, Grin

Now just need Bter to get it sorted!!

Indeed great work of developers and exchanges.
Bter did help us too. As they was changing old into new c2.0 too.
Perhaps they have some delays now but I am pretty sure that they will unfreeze the market today.

Regards
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
after all convert process have been done...strongly suggest that dev should ask those exchange switch the coin's symbol back to C2..i think many of us unlikely to want a new symbol with NC2.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Yeah..my c2.0 alive in my wallet.

Thanks DEV

Could you give me a link to download coin2.0 client?
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
Is that a way change the ticker symbol back to C2? NC2 sounds been defeated and accept what it is and restart. Remain C2 symbolize stand strong and not defeated. Convenient to keep all the pass records online and data also sending a message business as usual after the storm.

Much easier to notice trading symbol C2.

'N' is almost right in the middle of the alphabet...harder to stand out and find as more new coins come to market.
Yes, Not easy to find NC2 on Poloniex.
Activity: 132
Is that a way change the ticker symbol back to C2? NC2 sounds been defeated and accept what it is and restart. Remain C2 symbolize stand strong and not defeated. Convenient to keep all the pass records online and data also sending a message business as usual after the storm.

Much easier to notice trading symbol C2.

'N' is almost right in the middle of the alphabet...harder to stand out and find as more new coins come to market.
Activity: 361
Merit: 250

i agree with this one ^^, C2 is already known and saying NC2 is kinda stranger in someway ^^,.. can we please change it back to C2 when everything is  ok ^^,

I also agree the original ticker symbol should be preserved. The advantage of it is you don't need to navigate at the bottom of the BTC markets just to look for NC2 because crypto currency markets list in alphabetical order. No need to change, C2 is the same as C2.0
Activity: 182
I guess got to wait till tonite to see what happen...got an important meeting may take all day wonder if I would be concentrate just by thinking of my stuck Coin2 in NXT-e and Bter. lol
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153

i agree with this one ^^, C2 is already known and saying NC2 is kinda stranger in someway ^^,.. can we please change it back to C2 when everything is  ok ^^,
Activity: 284
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Yeah..my c2.0 alive in my wallet.

Thanks DEV
Activity: 436
This thread is so much easier to read when you 'Ignore' all those who haven't made any attempt to read the last few pages.
^^, the dev team can make bittrex the main exchange to buy C2 if multipool is implemented ^^, ... anyway congrats for the great work Dev and Team!  

Great Idea. Should reward them for the dedication.

I just discover NXT-e still has the withdraw/Deposit function in new C2 disable. So I am stuck there. I couldn't even simply sell it then buy it back in Bittrex.
What's wrong with theNXT-e? Seems in the dieing mode.
Same in Bter : Allow deposit, no Withdrawal nor trade.
Activity: 335

Market is live... Funds are live... Hopefully our transition will be just as smooth.  Have fun and trade responsibly Wink

If you have missing funds, please contact me via support or irc... we credited everything in our queue at the point the deposit workers were shut off.

Thanks,
Richie

Can we get some love for Bittrex guys!  We owe them for sticking with us and helping out!

+1 Thanks Bittrex!

Great work Bittrex, thanks for sticking with us, Grin

Now just need Bter to get it sorted!!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
It was forzen on bter /polo

What time It can buy/sell?
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
^^, the dev team can make bittrex the main exchange to buy C2 if multipool is implemented ^^, ... anyway congrats for the great work Dev and Team! 
Activity: 814

Thanks,
Richie

+1 Thanks Bittrex!

+1 Thanks Bittrex!
Activity: 799
Can i withdraw now my coins from bter to the new wallet?

Bter has not updated us with the conversion, and the withdrawls are closed for now. We will have to wait as they are in a different time zone

Ok, thanks for the info
Activity: 132

Thanks,
Richie

+1 Thanks Bittrex!
Jump to: