Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 523. (Read 499724 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
i can sell to you my share for 2k satoshi, about 1 btc total, deal?

Just list yours in the exchange, we will buy it when time is right. We are currently wait for few more larger amount offering show up at current price. 

List your btc in the Nxt-e, and I will trust you.
Activity: 4
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

Just list yours in the exchange, we will buy it when time is right. We are currently wait for few more larger amount offering show up at current price. 
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
While we are waiting, what are some predictions for ending price tonight?
It's going to get dumped for sure.. Today it will start around .00003 but it will dumped to .000003
Since no inflation is expected I believe after the big dump it will climb to .0001 maybe more
 Cheesy
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Maybe you should update thread title too. It is a big move for the coin. Let it be visible for everyone

What should I put in title...Now offered on Bter.com

Yeah something like that, now on Bter.com, it is just an idea tough
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Maybe you should update thread title too. It is a big move for the coin. Let it be visible for everyone

What should I put in title...Now offered on Bter.com
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Hi, We would like to buy some Coin2, about 5 million coins, at 0.00001 or better over 2 weeks period. Will take only large sum at a time. You could list your coin2 in any of the exchanges. Our staff will buy when see fit. No personal message please unless you have minimum 500,000 coin2 to transact.

Thanks.

selling at 0.005, pm me if interested

BTC 0.00001 is best we can do. We have plenty of time to reach our goal at far better than our offer in the exchanges, except it's a pain with small amount at a time. Check NXT-e.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

While we are waiting, what are some predictions for ending price tonight?
legendary
Hi, We would like to buy some Coin2, about 5 million coins, at 0.00001 or better over 2 weeks period. Will take only large sum at a time. You could list your coin2 in any of the exchanges. Our staff will buy when see fit. No personal message please unless you have minimum 500,000 coin2 to transact.

Thanks.

+1
Ok guys today will be a big day....I am guessing that bter is waiting for morning in China, so they can hit both markets at once......
I ask a few things:
1.  Spare whatever you can to mine on the network.  I want tx to be smooth and quick.
2. Be careful. Now that people are starting to see our coin moving up, they will try to scam.  Send coin with discretion.
3. I ask that you consider the REAL value of this coin and sell at that value.   This coin can only continue on its path with a real value attached to it.  However, it is your coin and        I am in no way telling you what to do.
4. Have FUN!! We ALL just checked off a big item on our list.  

Here we go! Grin
legendary

Thanks.

make a buy order on bittrex
or bter when it gets available
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153

Thanks.

+1 ^^, anyway it's a tiring day for C2 supporters a refreshment is good how about this one

Coin2 is a good banner and vice versa of this drinks i think it's a good thing if we have this company to support Coin2
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Stagnation is Death

Thanks.

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

Thanks.

Seems legit... Cool

Thanks.
Jump to: