Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 554. (Read 499724 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Thanks for the coins! I will probably give away 90% of my starter pack. At the moment I am thinking about giving 40 people - 1k coins each it will depend on the price that the exchanges establish. The requirement will be to prove that they are requesting just 1 time by adding me on FB, Linkedin and Twitter and sending me a message via Linkedin. I will also only give coins to people with at least 50 FB contacts, at least 40 linkedin contacts and Twitter account older than 3 months

Thats an amazing idea. Thank you
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I think your things, is the future of real help, thank you, refueling, My address is SGo6CPgmV5b2yBY3uvn3G3owcCuPrLniQY, Very much looking forward to receive your gift.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
Thanks for the coins! I will probably give away 90% of my starter pack. At the moment I am thinking about giving 40 people - 1k coins each it will depend on the price that the exchanges establish. The requirement will be to prove that they are requesting just 1 time by adding me on FB, Linkedin and Twitter and sending me a message via Linkedin. I will also only give coins to people with at least 50 FB contacts, at least 40 linkedin contacts and Twitter account older than 3 months
Activity: 252
Merit: 150
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
I've got the coins as promised. Thanks.
Activity: 153
You must post on Facebook to get your coins.  We are on wallet number 
https://www.facebook.com/coin2crypto
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
The transaction fee is very low (1/500,000th of initial stake size).

Do you think this is enough to incentivize mining? If not, how do you plan to secure the network?
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K
You must post on Fb to get your coins.  We are on wallet number ~700 right now. 
I already got mine and thanks for that.
I am with my 48750 Coins now.
I am asking all my friends to adopt also but i was thinking about Facebook page Likes, Why only 300+
Untill now it must be 1000+ already or more
You must post on Fb to get your coins.  We are on wallet number ~700 right now. 
Where is OP?
Donde Esta OP?
Que esta pasando aqui porque este 1000 Share todavia no tienen jente?
OP is still here , May be busy in Giveaways
Where is OP?
Donde Esta OP?
Whats up?
Why people are doing late to be here?
I saw only 300+ Likes in Facebook Page why?
Where is OP?
Donde Esta OP?
Whats up?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Where is OP?
Donde Esta OP?
RyS2VR6YJFQ6sSvdrZaRJ1WehTGD4ZkLQc
hi, i want to get some coin2.
I’m a Chinese ,I was very interested in her , hoping to be promoted in China , we have established a QQ Spread(qq is the largest social networking platform in China),and the number is increasing.I can not wait to see his future.I hope you will give us support.For people who want to understand the issue of COIN2.

add:SC3BiTZQqQvScACBYPzAmqibH5X5CUs5HA
Hay Guys
If you want coins rhen post wallet address in OPs facebook wall posted in OP Page
Activity: 16
I’m a Chinese ,I was very interested in her , hoping to be promoted in China , we have established a QQ Spread(qq is the largest social networking platform in China),and the number is increasing.I can not wait to see his future.I hope you will give us support.For people who want to understand the issue of COIN2.

add:SC3BiTZQqQvScACBYPzAmqibH5X5CUs5HA
Activity: 169
I had replayed at you FB, please give me the coin. Grin
Activity: 21
hi, i want to get some coin2.
Activity: 19
I got the coins.
Thanks!
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
This coin solves the problem that most alts have early one - all the coins are in the hands of a few people. This should be an interesting experiment at least.

Wallet downloads no problem and syncs up fast, My coins arrived nice and quick.  
Jump to: