Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 555. (Read 499724 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K
can we do it via private mail on facebook? i dont want it public on my facebook!
If you are in Facebook then you are already public so what is the problem?
If you dont want anyone to know that your Bitcoin ID is related to that facebook then you can avoid posting here but still you can post your wallet address in facebook and be a part in giveaway or you still have chance to support this coin without taking anything.
Good Luck

no im fine with posting here about it.. i just dont want my friends list seeing incase any of this goes huge and then everyone will know im minted lol id just rather not have it on my public feed.. your using facebook to insure no sockpuppets... accepting pm requests for coins is doing the same thing.. and if your looking for publicity... well no one in ireland is going to be anyways interested so the only thing a public post would do is succeed in giving people a reason to gossip lol so no id rather not make it public on my facebook!
In my view if you dont want to advertise and public this coins via any form of advertise like facebook and twitter then you have no any rights to ask for giveaways also. (This is my personal view dont take it personally)
Activity: 529
Merit: 251
The Future Of Work
 Already got my coins,
Thank you very much,
Looking forward to following the development.
can we do it via private mail on facebook? i dont want it public on my facebook!
If you are in Facebook then you are already public so what is the problem?
If you dont want anyone to know that your Bitcoin ID is related to that facebook then you can avoid posting here but still you can post your wallet address in facebook and be a part in giveaway or you still have chance to support this coin without taking anything.
Good Luck
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
thanks, received coin2. Cheesy
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Kamehameha!!!
Can we be sure there has only been the 50m coins made and not a lot more secretly?

and I know you already know this but are you going to develop the coin design?
Activity: 434
how is the network going to be secured with no mining ? pos rewards ? can we get any specs at all ?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I will spread .

I leave my addr on FB,hope to get coins.Thx!

My FB username :Coin Mike.
Activity: 25
Have posted wallet address on facebook. Hope i can get the coins. Thanks.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
hope c2 be more stronger!
i leave my addr on FB,so may i get some coins?
my email is [email protected]
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
 I will spread in china
I got Coin
Thank you so much
We will make this coin hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Activity: 252
este es un Coin con una Diferente estilo. diferente forma, y diferente estrategia. me gusta es Coin. el sistema de este Coin va a Soportar mucho este nuevo Coin.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 2793
Shitcoin Minimalist
This coin solves the problem that most alts have early one - all the coins are in the hands of a few people. This should be an interesting experiment at least.
Activity: 33
My coins arrived nice and quick.  Thanks.  Looking forward to following the development.
Activity: 17
How are you.I am a Chinese.For this coin ideas very much agree with you
Can anyone please send me full conf file details.
Activity: 153
thanks I got the coins. and I will spread in china
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
i got my 48750 coins, although i like round numbers  Grin

thank you, i am glad that i am part of this
Activity: 210
We are still distributing.  Where did you hear we were done?  WE ARE NOT! Smiley

The mac wallet is being worked on at the moment....we have to build in VM's and it takes awhile. 
A member of the community compiled the wallet himself and put it here https://mega.co.nz/#!hhtRUBIJ!38yAgJCYoovRyMAlXyZy3XbhunP0QqjnTBOeC190x-8

Use at your own risk....I did not dl or use this FYI.  If you try it out and it works let us know we will put it on SourceForge.  Thank you. 

We also still need a blockexplorer if anyone is up to the task.  We are so swamped here its insane!!  Thats a great thing to be busy with though!  Thanks guys, amazing amazing stuff is happening!
Activity: 4
Hey developers, wallet not working in OS X Maverick  Undecided Is there any change I can catch this train, get a share after if I pm you my facebookprofile or something?
Jump to: