Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 83. (Read 499723 times)

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
I've been a bit quiet lately lads and lasses. Apologies for that. There have been a lot of administrative tasks going on behind the scenes with the team and I haven't really had a lot of news to share with you. I thought it best to remain silent rather than come on saying 'it's coming soon', or 'we're working on something really big' etc. etc. blah blah.

I only want to give you news when I have it and it's ready to go. So to that end I have a little spoiler for you all kindly provided by a new member of the Coin2 team.

http://www.coin2news.com/

Thanks Roberto  Wink

PS. Don't let this distract you from voting on Coinpayments!!
[/quote

Sick...absolutly sick...nice work fellas
Activity: 535
Merit: 260
I've been a bit quiet lately lads and lasses. Apologies for that. There have been a lot of administrative tasks going on behind the scenes with the team and I haven't really had a lot of news to share with you. I thought it best to remain silent rather than come on saying 'it's coming soon', or 'we're working on something really big' etc. etc. blah blah.

I only want to give you news when I have it and it's ready to go. So to that end I have a little spoiler for you all kindly provided by a new member of the Coin2 team.

http://www.coin2news.com/

Thanks Roberto  Wink

PS. Don't let this distract you from voting on Coinpayments!!
Activity: 603
Merit: 500
I voted 3 times
If you voted with the same e-mail address, 2 of your votes will be cancelled.

You get an email address in less than 2 minutes, sure it depends on the address and not on the ip / wallet address?
I don't know how they check this, but I voted 25 times with the same email address during the first round and I get about 24 cancelled votes.

I think it's more easy to check Name and e-mail address than wallet / IP address.

They cancel invalid votes just after closing and I hope that other Coins will have some invalid votes.
PLEASE VOTE FOR COIN2 on CoinPayments.net !

CoinPayments is a payment gateway for online merchants which will allow us to use Coin2 to buy some goods or services as a real money did.

This gateway counts more than 150 affiliated merchants. That's a GREAT OPPORTUNITY and A BIG STEP FORWARD FOR COIN2 !

All proceeds will go to THE WATER PROJECT, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization (https://thewaterproject.org/)

REMINDER: Votes closing time: July 16, 2014 at 07:59:59pm EDT.

Vote fees and accepted coins: 0.001 BTC, ~0.08 LTC or ~2500 DOGE (0,62 USD)

WARNING: ONLY ONE VOTE ALLOWED BY PERSON.

The contest rules forbid to reward or to reimburse the votes, however added value for Coin2 will be much more important for you than the cost of your vote.

Check your email 5-10 minutes after your vote. You will receive an email with the "Vote confirmation" subject and you have to click a link to validate your vote.

If you want to use your Coin2 to vote, I can exchange Coin2 for DOGE (450 C2 > 2500 DOGE).

Please send 450 C2 to this address CKg1Skx2AAnHpCThjNPQiCx9E1VVBzsVQ1 and send me a private message with TxId and your personal DOGE address.

COIN2 COMMUNITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, LET'S GO !!!

40 confirmed votes now, please read the red text line.
Vote results: https://www.coinpayments.net/vote-thanks

WE NEED MORE VOTES TO STAY IN THE TOP 4 !
I voted 3 times
If you voted with the same e-mail address, 2 of your votes will be cancelled.
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
im a few coins short can some one send 116 dogecoin so i can vote. DJEkByiXM15axX7sMGTZbTArBTGfDqRZeK

coins sent

thanks alot  Grin
i voted. thanks for the donation
legendary
I voted 3 times

I voted like ... 9 times or so. 1 vote got stuck because I forgot my wallet-pw. So all around only like 10 people voted. Well, that went well.

....um....wow thats unfortunate. Only 1 of your votes count towards actual voting. They get peared down after the end result.....

We need some serious pr work if we r going to get anywhere people. We cant just sit on are collective asses and wait for this to happen.

Can one of the board members pm me. I might have someone with serious website experience. Just got to convince him to spend time on c2....im thinkin a new kind of gaming/merchant website that ties c2 into the fold...thoughts?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

i don´t want BTC i want beer for coin2. all over the world.

That's the spirit! Smiley

But to have enough to buy a beer to everybody C2 need some ++ Smiley

Activity: 398
im a few coins short can some one send 116 dogecoin so i can vote. DJEkByiXM15axX7sMGTZbTArBTGfDqRZeK

coins sent
Activity: 382
Merit: 261
legendary
......we are now in 4th place...almost 5th. We now NEED votes to catch up.

Get out there people and vote

www.coinpayments.net
legendary
Another one for c2. Up to 36 but I think if we dont get over 40 we might be short. It only cost around $.50.

Your vote is not just another one, rather it could be the one that gets us listed on

www.coinpayments.net
legendary
Less than 5 hours til voting ends
legendary
In about 1 hour we wil be 5th place on www.coinpayments.net

We need MORE VOTES!!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
Here are some screenshots of what were trying to accomplish before the demo is released.

Lol I died

Check it out people that have not seen it Smiley
legendary
Everyone. We need more votes on www.coinpayments.net

Kryptkoin and zimstake are quickly gaing on us!!!!
legendary
Game should be out now right...

In due time. Have you seen the work done so far. It looks incredible. Great job so far from the team.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hyperspace snail
Game should be out now right...
Pages:
Jump to: