Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌐 [ANN][CAER] 🌐 CAERUS CONNECTIONS - THE FUTURE OF HIRING IS HERE 🌐 - page 17. (Read 2189 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 0
Did you manage to sell all tokens that were allocated for private sale?

We still have Tokens available!

So its still possible to join private sale?

I think presale lasts till March 31st,and then right after that sale starts,that till last till April 15th

Thank you I was wonder about deadline.
Activity: 70

I think presale lasts till March 31st,and then right after that sale starts,that till last till April 15th
Activity: 126

Activity: 42
Interesting project. Overall the value prop is there, and with the right execution, it could be a winner.

Are you guys planning on using AI to provide a better match between job seekers and employers? I think it would add an additional dimension to Caer, and would have a great curb appeal to sway potential investors

I have seen a couple of startups tacking the job placement market, but none with the application of blockchain technology. This will add a level of security and legitimacy to your project for sure.

Yes!  That is definitely part of our future plans.  In the mean time, the use of the Career Driver Compass (a nine-factor workplace motivator's assessment) by both job seeker and employer greatly improves the individual fit to a job.  This process, while manual at first, is crucial to the success of the Caerus Platform and represents a significant advancement in the recruitment space.
Since it's a blockchain which can't be corrected, how do you plan to combat malicious entries?

Some items will initially reside on the blockchain (eg - Personal Driver Compass Report).  These items will be protected with two factor identification.  Other items (e.g. - willingness to relocate, salary requirements, and ideal job duties) will be available for editing.

Activity: 79
Merit: 1
ETN = Freedom
Interesting project. Overall the value prop is there, and with the right execution, it could be a winner.

Are you guys planning on using AI to provide a better match between job seekers and employers? I think it would add an additional dimension to Caer, and would have a great curb appeal to sway potential investors

I have seen a couple of startups tacking the job placement market, but none with the application of blockchain technology. This will add a level of security and legitimacy to your project for sure.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Sir,

You is mean like happening the day other with bitcoin?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Since it's a blockchain which can't be corrected, how do you plan to combat malicious entries?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Activity: 224

Thank you for sharing this,i was also going trough your website and couldnt find more info about the team,i really appreciate the effort,and i hope you will update that part too,for easier use.

Thank you for this share I will look into it bc the team is the key factor in projects.

Im also quite keen to see some background stories on the team members. Previous projects are alwaya a good reference.
Activity: 280
interesting concept and i hope there a bounty program.looking forward to watch the project.god bless team

I think we are still waiting for bounty campaign to start.

I didn't even realize that there is a bounty campaign.

There is no bounty,atleast not yet,but im sure there will be one,as its usually good way to spread the word about the project

I alsl thought that I'd missed the announcement and link. Ok so we wait for the bounty.
Activity: 57
interesting concept and i hope there a bounty program.looking forward to watch the project.god bless team

There is no bounty,atleast not yet,but im sure there will be one,as its usually good way to spread the word about the project
Activity: 224

Thank you for sharing this,i was also going trough your website and couldnt find more info about the team,i really appreciate the effort,and i hope you will update that part too,for easier use.

Thank you for this share I will look into it bc the team is the key factor in projects.
Activity: 266

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Activity: 392
Merit: 12
What kind of crypto currencies can we use for buying CAER during ico,and what the current rate per token,in ETH?

Also,any chance for accepting fiat?

Yep, we accept in USD, BTC/LTC and Ether.  As these are ERC20 Tokens, payments in USD and BTC/LTC have an administrative fee built into the price of the Token.  To purchase tokens, you can go directly to here:  https://www.caerusconnections.io/buy-caerus-tokens/

Will there be any restrictions regarding countries that can join sale?

There are no restrictions on the countries that can join the sale.

so only a couple of countries which cannot participate?

Yes, it is dependent on the laws of each jurisdiction as to whether its citizens can participate.

And that's a shame really, that some ppl can't decide on their own if they want to be a part of something. Those regulations are killing this community.

I think its made due huge amount of scams,so countries are putting some pressure on crypto.But who knows,probably different lobbies working against crypto too.
Activity: 126
Activity: 392
Merit: 107

What kind of crypto currencies can we use for buying CAER during ico,and what the current rate per token,in ETH?

Also,any chance for accepting fiat?

Yep, we accept in USD, BTC/LTC and Ether.  As these are ERC20 Tokens, payments in USD and BTC/LTC have an administrative fee built into the price of the Token.  To purchase tokens, you can go directly to here:  https://www.caerusconnections.io/buy-caerus-tokens/

Amen

Will there be any restrictions regarding countries that can join sale?

There are no restrictions on the countries that can join the sale.

so only a couple of countries which cannot participate?

Yes, it is dependent on the laws of each jurisdiction as to whether its citizens can participate.

And that's a shame really, that some ppl can't decide on their own if they want to be a part of something. Those regulations are killing this community.
Pages:
Jump to: