Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌐 [ANN][CAER] 🌐 CAERUS CONNECTIONS - THE FUTURE OF HIRING IS HERE 🌐 - page 13. (Read 2189 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Do you have a bounty campaign

Good question,i couldnt find it either.It would be weird not to have bounty campaign.
Activity: 224
Just took the Career Driver Compass assessment. I think this is a great way for employers to get a more in-depth insight into potential employee's personality which is important if they want to gather a team of people that are compatible and can work together. Good assessments and analyses can significantly increase productivity and decrease expenses for the employer.

Sounds interesting but can you give some more info about the possible criteria for this assessment?
Activity: 174
Merit: 3
Just took the Career Driver Compass assessment. I think this is a great way for employers to get a more in-depth insight into potential employee's personality which is important if they want to gather a team of people that are compatible and can work together. Good assessments and analyses can significantly increase productivity and decrease expenses for the employer.
Activity: 126
Do you have a bounty campaign
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I think that this is very beneficial for the Job search, as well the recruiting process because you can try to get the right people that you want for your job. It can really help you get a better idea of the type of employment opportunity that would most benefit you for your workplace style.
Activity: 238
This 20% bonus is for all amounts ,or you have to buy some specific one to get that bonus?

All amounts....We are a Token for everyone, as that is our ultimate customer!

What is  the minimum amount needed to join the sale?

No minimum is needed....you can purchase them directly at our site:  www.caerusconnections.io

Why not ask what's the max amount Cheesy why not invest a bit more?

Grin  ....  All purchases are welcome and greatly appreciated!

I get the feeling people only want to invest a small amount into a project and get a big return out of it, and it does not work like that. It never did.

People probably just want to play it safe because the market is so volatile now.
Activity: 266
I see that you plan beta release for July  2018.Is it going to be closed beta for selected people,or opened one so everyone can join and test it out?

barring anything unforeseen, we would prefer an open testing environment.

So you might dealy it or make it clsoed only if you have some gig issues with platform,right?Otherwise it will be opened one?

They probably don't want something untested to be all around the Internet.
Activity: 252
I see that you plan beta release for July  2018.Is it going to be closed beta for selected people,or opened one so everyone can join and test it out?

So you might dealy it or make it clsoed only if you have some gig issues with platform,right?Otherwise it will be opened one?
This 20% bonus is for all amounts ,or you have to buy some specific one to get that bonus?

No minimum is needed....you can purchase them directly at our site:  www.caerusconnections.io

I get the feeling people only want to invest a small amount into a project and get a big return out of it, and it does not work like that. It never did.
Activity: 42

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Activity: 210

Merit: 5
Caerus connections will undoubtedly accelerate the development and expand its influence if it is given priority to the cooperation of the Human resources department of large companies.

Yes,it has all the things needed to achieve that.

We see this as a universal platform for all employers....Large Companies, Small Companies, Not-For-Profits, etc.....In our years of recruitment experience, rarely have we found a company that hasn't identified this as a significant pain point.

This is the only time I would advocate a one platform solution.
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
Caerus connections will undoubtedly accelerate the development and expand its influence if it is given priority to the cooperation of the Human resources department of large companies.

I would consider the smaller companies with a wide variety of employmeny options to be an even better user of such a platform.
Maybe, in short, a lot of companies need to recruit or excellent employees on the platform. To attract each other.

Yes,it has all the things needed to achieve that.

We see this as a universal platform for all employers....Large Companies, Small Companies, Not-For-Profits, etc.....In our years of recruitment experience, rarely have we found a company that hasn't identified this as a significant pain point.
Activity: 112
Pages:
Jump to: